Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power (1194 Views)

Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
All right peeps, enough of the celebrations, Change finally came and Nigerians can nolonger wait for May 29. But before then i want to use thie opportunity to write on the programmes/people that will be casualties of what we all know, GEJ lost, GMB won!

As a result of GEJ's forsight and creating a soft landing for "himself alone", somebody/something must take the fall for all inconsistencies and the most currupt government ever run in a democratic government in Africa.

Alright...GEJ is now a hero, he made history and he will not be probed, along with PEJ, But someone or something must take the fall for all the atrocities commited under his government.

this list is not exhorstive, it is my personal research and observations:

1. Alison Madueke - the notorious minister of petroleum resources under whom the biggest financial crime was commited under the sun must answer for her sins. There is no way in hell she can come out clean based on the billions of dollars gone missing under her watch. Yes we know she was used by "oga at the top" but oga will sure sacrifice her.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by temitemi1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Capital TRASH!
May19:
All right peeps, enough of the celebrations, Change finally came and Nigerians can nolonger wait for May 29. But before then i want to use thie opportunity to write on the programmes/people that will be casualties of what we all know, GEJ lost, GMB won!

As a result of GEJ's forsight and creating a soft landing for "himself alone", somebody/something must take the fall for all inconsistencies and the most currupt government ever run in a democratic government in Africa.

Alright...GEJ is now a hero, he made history and he will not be probed, along with PEJ, But someone or something must take the fall for all the atrocities commited under his government.

this list is not exhorstive, it is my personal research and observations:

1. Alison Madueke - the notorious minister of petroleum resources under whom the biggest financial crime was commited under the sun must answer for her sins. There is no way in hell she can come out clean based on the billions of dollars gone missing under her watch. Yes we know she was used by "oga at the top" but oga will sure sacrifice her.

4 Likes

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Yes she is calm, virtuous, educated, elegant and a professional, she was once billed to head world bank, lets not be fooled here, that woman is "a wolf in sheep clothing" she masterminded all the paper work rapped up the the arithmetic figures that gave birth to the missing $30B. She not only did the paper work, she shamefully defended a glaring act of theft with queens English. but the game is over, she has some explaining to do when the next government starts "environmental sanitation" on our federation accounts.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
3. Princess Stella Odua: Somebody talk about "Oduagate", one of the biggest scandal that rocked much of 2013, the figures that defy logic that even the greatest mathematician can never add up. But lets see how far immunity can cover her from doing some explanation.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by emmysoftyou: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
May19:
2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Yes she is calm, virtuous, educated, elegant and a professional, she was once billed to head world bank, lets not be fooled here, that woman is "a wolf in sheep clothing" she masterminded all the paper work rapped up the the arithmetic figures that gave birth to the missing $30B. She not only did the paper work, she shamefully defended a glaring act of theft with queens English. but the game is over, she has some explaining to do when the next government starts "environmental sanitation" on our federation accounts.
this is not a good enough evidence to nail the minister of finance..
Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by emmysoftyou: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
May19:
3. Princess Stella Odua: Somebody talk about "Oduagate", one of the biggest scandal that rocked much of 2013, the figures that defy logic that even the greatest mathematician can never add up. But lets see how far immunity can cover her from doing some explanation.
what do you want to say about her?
she only did the needful wink
Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
4. Doyin Bastard (formerly Okukpe): He may not be visibly linked to financial crime, but he is infact the biggest tragedy to himself, Doyin officially swear an affidavit to the Nigerian people that should what we just witnessed happen, his name will be Bastard! his integrity and reputation is now ZERO, the first ever Bastard from Okukpe family. but he is a loyal servant, he took the fall even befor his principal lost power.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
5. Bode George: i dont need to say much about a senior citizen who's political career was alredy over only to be resurrected by a currupt government. Anyway he has alredy passed a sentence to himself, he is on his way to exile.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by seunfly: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
May19:
4. Doyin Bastard (formerly Okukpe): He may not be visibly linked to financial crime, but he is infact the biggest tragedy to himself, Doyin officially swear an affidavit to the Nigerian people that should what we just witnessed happen, his name will be Bastard! his integrity and reputation is now ZERO, the first ever Bastard from Okukpe family. but he is a loyal servant, he took the fall even befor his principal lost power.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please don't kill me with laughter.
Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by chizidgreat(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmm, like seriously
Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
6. Ayodele Fayose: the man bit more than he can chew. he commited alot of crime that ordinarily in a sane country should be in jail, ranging from election rigging to slander, defamation and gross misconduct. it will take an extraordinary grace for him not to make history as the first governor to be impeached twice.

1 Like

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
7. Labaran Maku: before you quote me wrong please hear me out. alot of people will say maku dumped GEJ before his loss. in reality maku is the first ever casualty, GEJ lost a grip on PDP before losing presidency and maku tasted a powerless GEJ before jumping ship. his biggest failure will come next saturday when his journey as a politician will come to a halt, thanks to GEJ.

Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Others are:
Reuben Abbati: A once respected columnist turned politician.
Femi Fani Kayode
Emmanuel Uduaghan - Now politically homeless
Mosilu Obanikoro
Youwin?
Sure-p?
Natioanl conference report?
Secong Niger Bridge?
thats a story for another day
Re: The Casualties Of Gej's Exit From Power by Orunto: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Alison Madueke - the beautiful and brilliant minister of petroleum resources, God bless her.. "Somebody jealous me 'cos of my beauty"!!!!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN !!! The National Chairman Of APGA Congratulates Gov Orji / 16 Year Old Boy Dies Trying To Start Generator / How To Get Unilag Past Questions And App On Your Tablet,andriods And Ois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.