Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria (3092 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / NNPC Shores Up Fuel Supply With BP Oil Deal / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:06am On May 11, 2017
am beginning to wonder if there re international conspiracy against Igbo nations,

almost every month you see news of how Nigeria citizens re being killed outside the shores of the country majority happens to be of Igbo descendants.

majority of the killings actually happens in these countries

CAMBODIA

THAILAND

MALAYSIA

CHINA

INDIA

INDONESIA

SOUTH AFRICA

What is the major reason behind the killings of Nigerians of Igbo descendants in all these counties

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2017
This zombie need a serum asap

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:14am On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
is that all you got to contribute to this thread

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by ArmedRobber: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
attack the message not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by mexxmoney: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
Because they are the most daring and least cowardly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by ArmedRobber: 10:17am On May 11, 2017
I think most has to do with drug related offences and shady deals gone wrong

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by wawappl: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
THEY ARE LIKE MTN "EVERYWHERE YOU GO"

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:19am On May 11, 2017
wawappl:
THEY ARE LIKE MTN "EVERYWHERE YOU GO"
other Nigerian nationals travel far and wide, why is Igbo always the target in these counties

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
Because they are the most daring and least cowardly
define cowardly??
Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:23am On May 11, 2017
I heard madrid lost yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
Though I didn't play them to win sha.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
SlayerForever:
Though I didn't play them to win sha.
hala madrid!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
I played over 2.5 and the thing jejely entered in first half. I win bets for a hobby these days.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by mexxmoney: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
define cowardly??

Am I your English teacher? You no get dictionary?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:31am On May 11, 2017
This is Yoruba man Rasaq Ajao killed in south africa few weeks ago.keep decieving urself dat only igbo is been killed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:31am On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Am I your English teacher? You no get dictionary?
explain to me the correlation between cowardly and this thread??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by irrefragable: 10:32am On May 11, 2017
SlayerForever:
I played over 2.5 and the thing jejely entered in first half. I win bets for a hobby these days.
no go carry goal-goal for final oo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:32am On May 11, 2017
SlayerForever:
I heard madrid lost yesterday.

Are u madrid fan?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:33am On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:
This is Yoruba man killed in south africa few weeks ago.keep decieving urself dat only igbo is been killed.
read my post again thank you
Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
Love of material thing, or just say money . The countries mentioned are not developed countries, people do anything to survive. Most of this guys turn to drugs and most time you hear of death it's a deal gone wrong or internal fight for territory. All tribes loves money but sometime you need back down or out. Our eastern brothers don't know when to back down, they think everywhere is like Lagos or south west (accommodating) in South Africa if you forgot you are a foreigner they will waste you if you over form on their land and police will turn blind eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:34am On May 11, 2017
irrefragable:
no go carry goal-goal for final oo.

U and slayerforever should give me some tips na.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
read my post again thank you

Read mine thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by ArmedRobber: 10:36am On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:
This is Yoruba man killed in south africa few weeks ago.keep decieving urself dat only igbo is been killed.
shut up and read the post again, the op has why Igbo suffers most of the casualties , he didn't exempt other Nigerian tribes,

Well the main reasons re not far fetched it has to do with drug related offences especially in asia

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
ArmedRobber:
shut up and read the post again, the op has why Igbo suffers most of the casualties , he didn't exempt other Nigerian tribes,

Well the main reasons re not far fetched it has to do with drug related offences especially in asia

Shut up and read stop deluding ur self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by youngG10(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
cuz they love money morethan how they love their parents...they don't care about legal or illegal business, as soon as they can make money they'll do it....they can even kill their mom...if you don't agree ask any igbo man here to bring his mama's head for 1m and see
Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by Ndiofe: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
ALL COUNTRIES ARE NOT THE SAME, SOME COUNTRIES ARE VERY DANGEROUS.

ALOT OF THEM TRAVEL OUT WITHOUT ADEQUATE INFO ABOUT THE COUNTRY THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
youngG10:
cuz they love money morethan how they love their parents...they don't care about legal or illegal business, as soon as they can make money they'll do it....they can even kill their mom...if you don't agree ask any igbo man here to bring his mama's head for 1m and see

These are yoruba men who used their family for rituals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by OkoNDOoBo: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Read mine thank u
you actually made no point cos what u wrote was already acknowledged in my post

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by backtosender: 10:40am On May 11, 2017
How can igbos beat afonjas when It come to terrorism around the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by Sealeddeal(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2017
Man die go
Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by PenisCaP: 10:41am On May 11, 2017
Ndiofe:
ALL COUNTRIES ARE NOT THE SAME, SOME COUNTRIES ARE VERY DANGEROUS.

ALOT OF THEM TRAVEL OUT WITHOUT ADEQUATE INFO ABOUT THE COUNTRY THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE.

Dude dont reply to this fool in that manner he opened this post just to spit umu afo.

Odika imaro this guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Suffers Most Of The Casualties Outside The Shores Of Nigeria by Ndiofe: 10:42am On May 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Dude dont replu to this fool in that manner he opened this post just to spit umu afo.

Odika imaro this guy!

OK! CHEEERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy / Breaking News: Sagamu Boils As Police, Yahoo Boys Engage In Gun Battle / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction Pictures. Ongoing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.