Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dress To Glorify God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dress To Glorify God (908 Views)

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / What Does It Mean To Glorify God? / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dress To Glorify God by obanlaIsaiah(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
This message is for ladies in the house. I am not here to impose this on you. I understand that people hate it when someone is trying to impose something on them, rather I am here to open our eyes to Paul's letter to people of corinth. In his letter, he told them not to make people fall through what they love to do. 1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
Ladies, men are easily moved by what they see. What they see can easily make them or destroy them. And mind you not all men are spiritually strong. Some are very weak, spiritually fragile.easy to break because Holy Spirit is not a property of anybody. It was given and can be hijacked if care is not taken.
Brethen, we are putting on clothes not to cover our unclothedness for God. No matter what you put on God sees your unclothedness. But we put on clothes to cover our unclothedness for our brother and sisters. Paul said whatever you do, do it to glory God. In the book of 1 Corinthians 8:12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. 8:13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
verse 12 make us understand that anyone that makes his/ her brother/sister fall sin against Christ and when you sin against Christ you have sinned against God.
If paul could forsake meat because of his brother you better change the way you dress because of your brother.
Please, If you are a kind of person dressing to kill claiming that your faith or belief is in your heart. Don't deceive yourself even Jesus said Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
You dress the way you are. Change today. Why should follow multitude to hell!

1 Like

Re: Dress To Glorify God by chiibekee(f): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
obanlaIsaiah:
This message is for ladies in the house. I am not here to impose this on you. I understand that people hate it when someone is trying to impose something on them, rather I am here to open our eyes to Paul's letter to people of corinth. In his letter, he told them not to make people fall through what they love to do. 1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
Ladies, men are easily moved by what they see. What they see can easily make them or destroy them. And mind you not all men are spiritually strong. Some are very weak, spiritually fragile.easy to break because Holy Spirit is not a property of anybody. It was given and can be hijacked if care is not taken.
Brethen, we are putting on clothes not to cover our unclothedness for God. No matter what you put on God sees your unclothedness. But we put on clothes to cover our unclothedness for our brother and sisters. Paul said whatever you do, do it to glory God. In the book of 1 Corinthians 8:12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. 8:13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
verse 12 make us understand that anyone that makes his/ her brother/sister fall sin against Christ and when you sin against Christ you have sinned against God.
If paul could forsake meat because of his brother you better change the way you dress because of your brother.
Please, If you are a kind of person dressing to kill claiming that your faith or belief is in your heart. Don't deceive yourself even Jesus said Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
You dress the way you are. Change today. Why should follow multitude to hell!
bless u

1 Like

Re: Dress To Glorify God by ammyluv2002(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kai! God bless you my dear

Nice write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Lady Antebellum Bus Catches Fire, Bible Walks Out Clean / Lovely Photo Of A Little Boy Praying To God / Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.