Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? (89285 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by olaboo123: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dana is an inspirational speaker and preacher, according to her story, she was once living a wayward life but later found her way back to God.

danachanel:

"Last year I posted this photo before going out to a birthday party and well let's just say "Christians" did not approve. They even reported it so much it was deleted when I woke up the next morning. I am very open and love to be checked when I'm wrong, if the intention is to push me closer to God. Seems like we just take the wrong approach... Christian brothers and sister is what I'm wearing inappropriate? Because I wore this should I be not allowed to spread the Gospel. Many said I should be ashamed to call myself a minister... Does it make it okay because I'm not wearing it in a pro active manor whatever that means. I want to hear your thoughts. #Blessed #SprinkleOfJesus"

SOURCE : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/dear-people-is-female-pastor-allowed-to.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKi6jSGDG8o/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Adeoba10(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Useless set of ppl.... Na so holy Mary dey dress.....

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

If she'll spread the Gospel in the night clubs then ppol there won't bother her wearing that seductive clothes...

But if she teach gospel in the church, she is only demoralizing ppol and it's very inappropriate to any female wearing this body hugging types of clothes and showing 3/4 parts of her boobies... undecided

If u respect ur God, dress appropriately.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lmao. People always looking for excuses. Tell me whether Jesus cared abt fashion when he was preaching

Modified. (my post is against what the lady in the picture wrote)

Now if u dare quote me writing gibberish without reading my disclaimer, i"ll unapologetically exchange words with you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by thesicilian: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
In her statement she says I am very open.... Lol. She obviously didn't need to tell us that.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by lilmax(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
come as you were people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by akankemi1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Minister indeed

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Scholar8200(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
lilmax:
come as you were people grin
Afterwards you dont remain as you were else you didnt encounter Him!

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, [size=16pt]to teach and to[/size] [size=16pt]seduce[/size] my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Revelations 2:20

Nothing new under the sun!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by plappville(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Only the bible has the definition of a true Christian. Anyone can claim to be. But if you do not match up with the biblical definition. You are only deceiving yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by OCTAVO: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ah

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by thundabot(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
s*x is life

quote me and die
#nochill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by demolinka(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
I wish she could evangelize to me...personally. I go repent, i swia!

3 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by adekayo1234(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
How is this news or how does it affect our lives or who should this crap make fp.... The mod that moved this to fp needs psychiatric evaluation asap

4 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by OCTAVO: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ah shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by emamos: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Karizika.

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by countsparrow: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have seen seen the downfall of satan, glory be to God, glory be to Jesus...

3 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by freshness2020: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Christianity ie a gradual process!
"Let him without sin cast the first stone"

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Maghan37: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hell bound pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by richidinho(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by nigconnect(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
bloggers and lies sef, how will a preacher in his or her right sense dress like that to a party shocked, idonbilivit

5 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by cruz419(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
It depend the kind of gospel she is spreading oo cos dese dayz dere seems to be different kind of gospel!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by ziego(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
By their fruits u shall know them

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by AlexCk: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
a preacher, and u wore 'this' to a buffday party??

oh well, u definitely not practicing what you preach ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by richidinho(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

If she'll spread the Gospel to the night clubs then ppol there won't bother her wearing that seductive clothes...

But if she teach gospel in the church, she is only demoralizing ppol and it's very inappropriate to any female wearing this body hugging types of clothes and showing 3/4 parts of her boobies... undecided

If u respect ur God, dress appropriately.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Demmtek(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na wa oo useless thread making front page most you be all possessed at the same time sad

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by TAXMASTER: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wetin concern me sef undecided*listening and grooving to Tamia's hit song ''I'M SO INTO U''*

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by BE811APP: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by gurunlocker: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
She should come and preach in Nigeria like that.... Dem go chain her
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Chrisrare: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Women always using every opportunity to remind us they r mere sex objects...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by quinnjay(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eeh ya. This geh go hear am for naija especially nairaland o. Lol. Sexy babe tho. I like what I'm seeing. Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.