Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Enough Of APC In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of APC In Lagos State (1197 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lagos has been held captive by APC/ Tinubu for about 16 years now and Lagos is not the dream state in Nigeria. I believe Jimi Agbaje is the man we need to break the hold of APC in Lagos.

What are your views on this?
Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by cozy7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah, I totally agree with u. Let's try PDP. It's not only APC that can rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by PointB: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Total change then! What's sauce for goose is sauce for gander!

JK is the man that will bring breath of fresh air to Lagos!

Let's make it happen!!

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by TippyTop(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Time for Agbaje to shine, Tinubu has ruled Lagos since 1999.
No need for another Tinubu proxy governor, Tinubu should eat through Osibanjo this time, but trust the greedy Tinubu, he wants to eat from Ambode and Osibanjo at same time, not going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by tempex88(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
mod pls close this anti Apc thread. I can not wait for the great mighty things that would happen when the Apc led federal is in synergy with the Apc led lagos

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by ibrfalwah(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
jimi agbaje can never win the governorship election. The people that will even vote for him have all traveled home for Easter celebrations. The kinda whopping agbaje will receive from ambode will be recorded in the "guiness book of records"

5 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by amakaobiemeka: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
But apc is working in lagos, we need continuty nt change

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by saintfizzo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't get why som people wld rather chase shadows when they can alrdy see the clear writing on d wall...
Goodluck on ur hate for APC... mschwwww

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
it really pisses me off when I see ignorant people saying trash that jimi agbaje will win next week's election. angry How I wish this week will be fast forwarded so that we can teach some thieving PDP e-terrorists the lessons of their lives with our PVCs angry

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by fendorf(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode all the way.jimi agbaje(just kidding)

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by mployer(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jimi agbaje can never win the governorship election. The people that will even vote for him have all traveled home for Easter celebrations. The kinda whopping agbaje will receive from ambode will be recorded in the "guiness book of records"

They Will be back before election
Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by mployer(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Change Is coming to Lagos.

It is a season of change

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
mployer:

They Will be back before election
they won't be back. I know them very well. Even if they should come back, it will be a day after the election.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by aderonila18: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just kidding will lose, we are doing him a favour actually. He needs to go and concentrate on his failed pharmacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2veWZZWyo&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by adaweezy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
doug:
Lagos has been held captive by APC/ Tinubu for about 16 years now and Lagos is not the dream state in Nigeria. I believe Jimi Agbaje is the man we need to break the hold of APC in Lagos.

What are your views on this?
Did apc fail In lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Scatterboss(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:
Total change then! What's sauce for goose is sauce for gander!

JK is the man that will bring breath of fresh air to Lagos!

Let's make it happen!!

Go vote for him in your state. I remember you shutting people down cos of Rochas, thats it. We dont want Jimi to destroy my state, you can go manage him in your state.

Thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by OrigamiIII: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
We love the APC team of revolutionaries. Forget Jimi Agbaje, he would lose woefully come saturday 11th. Remnants of PDP in lagos can vote for him but it will gather and amount to nothing. No way for people like Bode George in lagos affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Texcoco(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jimi, Jimi,Jimi how many times did we call you?..Now go rescue my people under 16 years of thieffnubu tax slavery.
Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
If you no like am you can go back to your land.Abi you don lock down Lagos like you locked the entire SW for gej.
JK is just kidding. Ewu Igbo!!!!
Re: Enough Of APC In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Do we still need to say more. When leaders associate death with the power they seek, it is no longer a quest for service but personal gains. Enough of APC in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

(1) (Reply)

Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc / Photos Of Special Forces Units Fighting Boko Haram War / 'The Amalgamation Of Nigeria Was A Fraud' By Richard Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.