Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria (24815 Views)

My 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential Election / My 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election Of The Federal / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election Of The Federal Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by jamillion: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] hmm
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by iykebesbt1(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Try again
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Dotmanroy(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
lessons truly learnt....its God all d way!!!
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Don't turn yourself into a nuisance because of monetary gains - olubebe
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by cana882(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
34 don't fight d federal govt wen it's close to election (boko haram)
35 don't rig elections cos it doesn't pay (wike of rivers)
35 hav a fight wit ur babe else she'll ask 4 election gift grin (naija babes)

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Bonuwa: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Noted
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Bibol(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Those ones about Ayo Fayose are very true. When they were telling him to calm down then, he was busy paying for adverts in Punch. Look at him now, running from pillar to post in a bid to save his position. And to think he will still be forced to put GMB's picture on the wall in his office. Talk about staring your enemy in the face daily without an option

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
34. Don't be in a hurry to say "amen" to any prayer said to you in a language you don't understand. It could be that you're being cursed. (opa ase, staff, pointing oba + Jonathan).

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by RAO1(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Where are the witches and wizards that
endorsed Goodluck Jonathan,are they still
alive or dead? Please,suffer no witch to
live. All power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
bunmioguns:
I saw it on my Facebook page then decide to post it

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Rukayat08(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
so true but funny
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by adeA1(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Never put all Y'll egg in one baskeet- bigot Tribal Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by frank442: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Don't sell your conscience for money. (Gani Adams )

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by deebrain(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
benuejosh:
i just jega the read the post. e make sense.

The post made sense. Your post didn't. Kindly correct the unfortunate sentence.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
jejemanito:
34. STEALING IS ACTUALLY CORRUPTION embarassed

stealing = corruption
corruption = crime...........................period...

did jonathan really said,stealing is not corruption.... i dont believe it... undecided nobody is that stvpid to say something like that... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by klax(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Abeg Mr poster you better go and find job to do ok. I'm sick and really pissed off about all these 100 reasons Gej lost election, 10000 reasons Gej lost election please enough biko. Nobody care about any boloks reasons anylonger it's irreversible he has lost and he has lost end of story and get yourself in another topic not Gej lost election we should be talking till thy Kingdom come.

This one will say Gej lost because. .....blablablabla, that one will say Gej lost because .............blublublublu like expire radio battery. Abeg let's hear word. No offence but move on and leave 1000 reasons to sleep quietly .

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Janetozi(f): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Editor1:
Dis is stinking trash!

1. U don't always accept defeat. Most times u rise up and fight again. Accepting defeat is accepting failure.

2. Power to change things is not always in ur hands. Destiny also plays a role in ur life, no matter how hard u try sometimes.

3. Says who? U shld also go to the toilet with ur certificate. Unforseen happens dat can make u lose dem.

4. Must u wait to old age to achieve ur aim? Ur mates also did it at young age.

5. AIT and co didn't toy. Dey were doing bizness and obeying orders. What if GEJ had won?

6. I don't need everything. I need money.

7. And who says GEJ played ethnic politics. Or who didn't?

8. Dis is politics. no permanent friends nor enemies. All about interests.

9. Ur influence is never mature without aflluence. Why did GMB accept sponsorship from Amaechi. He shld have continued the old way.

10. Nobody is incharge of time.

11. There are natural occurrences u can't control.

12. Sometimes u must impose. Most impositions have also worked. This is politics.

13. U just contradicted No. 1.

14. No man is deemed sincere, except in times of adversities.

15. Clergies are humans. dey have sentiments too.

16. No tool may be deemed until it has given u the right results.

17. the people choice is not always the best.

18. Over confidence is part of politics. No politicians tells u he will lose.
@ no1. Buhari refused to accept defeat and the innocent Nigerians paid with their blood and u expect a gentle man like Gej to Act like Buhari.

Had it been he refuse to accept change & fight instead, a strange bullet may locate u or someone u love.

Mr we are tired of war, we want peace.

@ no 2-18 you are talking trash, u are a perfect description of a noisy parker.

Pardon me, i don't mean to offend u.

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by frank442: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Don't sell your conscience for money. (Gani Adams )

Always respect your husband and his friends and associate
(Mama peace)
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by POPVT: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Lesson#34: No condition is Permanent except Change (Madam Pepe)

Lesson #35: Whether you believe you can or you cannot, you are both correct. (Buhari/ Okupe)

Lesson #36: The Lion of Port Harcourt can be turned to a mu*mu dog in Lagos. (Mbu).
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Dikechigozie: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
You must not kill fellow Nigeria n's to obtain power even when God says no to your ambition. BUHARI
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Janetozi:
@ no1. Buhari refused to accept defeat and the innocent Nigerians paid with their blood and u expect a gentle man like Gej to Act like Buhari.

Had it been he refuse to accept change & fight instead, a strange bullet may locate u or someone u love.

Mr we are tired of war, we want peace.

@ no 2-18 you are talking trash, u are a perfect description of a noisy parker.

Pardon me, i don't mean to offend u.

Idiots like u are the reason Education were declared free in most states. Due to illiteracy, u were unable to state a single point. U just mumbled and jumbled words cos u have learnt a few hate statements on nairlaland.

I pity ur children. Dey have useless father in advance!

Didn't mean any offence!
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Rahmatuparker: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
There is always a lesson to learn in life, whether gud or bad!
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Pinnacle(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
@OP, I was agreeing to all what you wrote until number 15 where you mentioned Oyedepo : [/b]Clergy men should never show openly preference between two parties.(Oyedepo, Guru Maraji etc.)[b]

The truth of the matter is that the man of God never ordered anybody to vote Goodluck. The so called gate of hell story had been shown severally to be untrue. Unfortunately people like you prefer the lies because it suits your purpose.

Let s watch what we say
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by all4gud(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
I don't agree with number 7,9 & 23.
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by galadee(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
smiley

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Well said @ Post
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by KorrectMedia(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
;DLooool ... But wait a minute, is this a speech coming from the oba of Lagos to Igbos? Politics isn't played this way or what do you think?

- http://korrectgossips.com/gossips/if-you-dont-vote-ambode-thats-your-end-oba-of-lagos-warns-igbos/
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Greatfes17: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:
what i have learnt from this election so far,
learn to be patient like buhari , don't ever give up even when they say you cannot do it,
be calm and slow to anger like jega,, .
never disgrace yourself like orubebe in public,
always watch your words, they might come back to hunt you like they hunted patience Jonathan,
never disrespect ur elders like fayose , so that you may live long.
always try and see the future like obasanjo.

When APC was campaigning, PDP was preoccupied looking & searching for Buhari's WAEC result. Now that d result is out, i think they can now see dat he passed at distinction level in all d subjects. Dis is a lesson. D bible says, when Leah was mocked & hated, God remembered her & opened her womb(Gen29:31). Just b focused because those that are looking & searching for ur downfall because
of hatred will soon see d miraculous evidence of God's miracle in ur live & just like Jonathan & Fayose are now struggling to b d first to
congratulate Buhari, their sworn enemy,
ur enemies shall queue to congratulate u b4 d end of this year in Mighty name of God

Jonathan never hated Buhari, they are just political opponents. So try and understand the difference.
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Emma4Jesu(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
bunmioguns:
I saw it on my Facebook page then decide to post it

Perfect analysis
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by personal59: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Editor1:
Dis is stinking trash!

1. U don't always accept defeat. Most times u rise up and fight again. Accepting defeat is accepting failure.

2. Power to change things is not always in ur hands. Destiny also plays a role in ur life, no matter how hard u try sometimes.

3. Says who? U shld also go to the toilet with ur certificate. Unforseen happens dat can make u lose dem.

4. Must u wait to old age to achieve ur aim? Ur mates also did it at young age.

5. AIT and co didn't toy. Dey were doing bizness and obeying orders. What if GEJ had won?

6. I don't need everything. I need money.

7. And who says GEJ played ethnic politics. Or who didn't?

8. Dis is politics. no permanent friends nor enemies. All about interests.

9. Ur influence is never mature without aflluence. Why did GMB accept sponsorship from Amaechi. He shld have continued the old way.

10. Nobody is incharge of time.

11. There are natural occurrences u can't control.

12. Sometimes u must impose. Most impositions have also worked. This is politics.

13. U just contradicted No. 1.

14. No man is deemed sincere, except in times of adversities.

15. Clergies are humans. dey have sentiments too.

16. No tool may be deemed until it has given u the right results.

17. the people choice is not always the best.

18. Over confidence is part of politics. No politicians tells u he will lose.

19. Respect does not obtain in politics. Its a game for the heartless. Both parties insulted demselves.

20. Even change itself can be changed. Lol

21. Violence is akin to both parties. No pointing fingers

22. Nobody is a best tool. Its left for the people to decide.

23. Power is naturally intoxicating...ask Obasanjo and why is Buhari coming back again and again?

24. Not speaking at times might even portray u as illiterate.

25. We are mostly controlled by emotions. Its human behaviour.

26. True!

27. Lies! Sectional politics also played a role here.

28. God changes wat He wants. Doesn't need ur permission. Story of Paul.

29. In a debate or campaign u need to talk too much!

30. Sometimes u need to advertise while excelling. Indomie.

31. Says who. U need to shut critics fast before dey crush u.

32. Politics without crisis. Tell it to heavenly hosts.

33. True. But needs people to elect dem. Did GMB realise dis wen dey unleashed violence in 2011?

PLS don't just copy and paste. Try to read and analyse!

EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Hmmmm

All I see here is a typical Nigerian, Omo naija I hail o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra / Presidency Bars AbdulMajid Danbirni From Media In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.