Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria (24827 Views)

My 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential Election / My 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election Of The Federal / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election Of The Federal Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by benuejosh: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
deebrain:

The post made sense. Your post didn't. Kindly correct the unfortunate sentence.

Thanks.
thatz wat i call pidgin language.
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by tomzman: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice and true
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Laid2001: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
God will never change your condition until you change it yourself.

That is a verse from the Quran and it is apt for this election!

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Number 15 should be directed to Oba. Rilwan Akiolu,who made a statement in one of our dailies that "it's either igbos vote for apc/ambode or drown in the lagoon". For such a statement to be coming from someone who is supposed to preach a peaceful coexistence amongst people,instead,he's the one trying to incite them. General Adulsalam Abubakar should please call him to order. Ile aye o le to'yen.

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am afraid PDP may win Lagos!
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by mcprince32(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by KriTic24A: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:
what i have learnt from this election so far,
learn to be patient like buhari , don't ever give up even when they say you cannot do it,
be calm and slow to anger like jega,, .
never disgrace yourself like orubebe in public,
always watch your words, they might come back to hunt you like they hunted patience Jonathan,
never disrespect ur elders like fayose , so that you may live long.
always try and see the future like obasanjo.

When APC was campaigning, PDP was preoccupied looking & searching for Buhari's WAEC result. Now that d result is out, i think they can now see dat he passed at distinction level in all d subjects. Dis is a lesson. D bible says, when Leah was mocked & hated, God remembered her & opened her womb(Gen29:31). Just b focused because those that are looking & searching for ur downfall because
of hatred will soon see d miraculous evidence of God's miracle in ur live & just like Jonathan & Fayose are now struggling to b d first to
congratulate Buhari, their sworn enemy, ur enemies shall queue to congratulate u b4 d end of this year in Mighty name of God

Word!!!!!

In addition, Joseph was sold into slavery.........we know the story. But God allowed the humilliation in order to demonstrate his power to turn things arround.
Joseph later became the ''saviour'' of his brothers.

Lesson: Never look down on anyone who is DOWN.

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Don't attack people's personalities in the name of campaign, just clearly state your ideas and intentions if you were elected. (FFK et al).

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by AIZubair(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bless you too
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by ighodalonosa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
#LAGOS DECIDES
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by sam1990(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
that's right I strongly agree
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by fkpboss: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Respect to my president Pres. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...........Man of integrity, honour and respect. Because you put your country first before your political ambition, may God put you first before your transgresssions.....May God bless you, may God bless Pres-elect Buhari and may God bless the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:
learn to be patient like buhari , don't ever give up even when they say you cannot do it,
always watch your words, they might come back to hunt you like they hunted patience Jonathan,

You lack wisdom!

When APC was campaigning, PDP was preoccupied looking & searching for Buhari's WAEC result. Now that d result is out, i think they can now see dat he passed at distinction level in all d subjects. Dis is a lesson. D bible says, when Leah was mocked & hated, God remembered her & opened her womb(Gen29:31). Just b focused because those that are looking & searching for ur downfall because
of hatred will soon see d miraculous evidence of God's miracle in ur live & just like Jonathan & Fayose are now struggling to b d first to
congratulate Buhari, their sworn enemy, ur enemies shall queue to congratulate u b4 d end of this year in Mighty name of God

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:

You lack wisdom!
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Goshen360(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
I agree to all.

Emphasis on #13

I'm a living witness to #13 even though I'm not old yet. I won't be where I am in life today if I had given up on myself. At a point, my parent almost gave up on my failure in life as they're looking up to me as the first male child to uphold the glory of the family. Every of my stories was surrounded with failure and I mostly succeed at 2-3 attempts in every steps to success, then.

But, my story and speed in life now is a gracious speed. It's now like, I fly with ease and as though one digging a well, only the surface is hard but when you pass through the surface, the rest is easy. It's not smooth yet but getting there is being graced with the finished works of God.

To my friends out there, you can become whatever and whoever you want to be, with hardwork\deligence, determination and prayer.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/photo-will-mandelas-statement-on-buhari.html

[img]http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/photo-will-mandelas-statement-on-buhari.html[/img]

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by mpowa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
seeker121:
Don't cast all your votes for one party(east) and later be lobbying for senate president later when the party u didn't expect later won the election.

Don't say 'LATER' 3 times when one 'later' could do the job. grin
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by mpowa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Don't do in 6 weeks, what you could have done in 6 years (GEJ)
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by biosepeter1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Nonsense

If e no be nonsense to u who will it be to... The last I checked no better fin don ever make sense to you
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by mpowa(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Don't attend election debate, the person who didn't attend wins ( Gej in 2011, GMB in 2015).
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by efilefun(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ekaka1:

You lack wisdom!

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by billyG(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Editor1:
Dis is stinking trash!

1. U don't always accept defeat. Most times u rise up and fight again. Accepting defeat is accepting failure.

2. Power to change things is not always in ur hands. Destiny also plays a role in ur life, no matter how hard u try sometimes.

3. Says who? U shld also go to the toilet with ur certificate. Unforseen happens dat can make u lose dem.

4. Must u wait to old age to achieve ur aim? Ur mates also did it at young age.

5. AIT and co didn't toy. Dey were doing bizness and obeying orders. What if GEJ had won?

6. I don't need everything. I need money.

7. And who says GEJ played ethnic politics. Or who didn't?

8. Dis is politics. no permanent friends nor enemies. All about interests.

9. Ur influence is never mature without aflluence. Why did GMB accept sponsorship from Amaechi. He shld have continued the old way.

10. Nobody is incharge of time.

11. There are natural occurrences u can't control.

12. Sometimes u must impose. Most impositions have also worked. This is politics.

13. U just contradicted No. 1.

14. No man is deemed sincere, except in times of adversities.

15. Clergies are humans. dey have sentiments too.

16. No tool may be deemed until it has given u the right results.

17. the people choice is not always the best.

18. Over confidence is part of politics. No politicians tells u he will lose.

19. Respect does not obtain in politics. Its a game for the heartless. Both parties insulted demselves.

20. Even change itself can be changed. Lol

21. Violence is akin to both parties. No pointing fingers

22. Nobody is a best tool. Its left for the people to decide.

23. Power is naturally intoxicating...ask Obasanjo and why is Buhari coming back again and again?

24. Not speaking at times might even portray u as illiterate.

25. We are mostly controlled by emotions. Its human behaviour.

26. True!

27. Lies! Sectional politics also played a role here.

28. God changes wat He wants. Doesn't need ur permission. Story of Paul.

29. In a debate or campaign u need to talk too much!

30. Sometimes u need to advertise while excelling. Indomie.

31. Says who. U need to shut critics fast before dey crush u.

32. Politics without crisis. Tell it to heavenly hosts.

33. True. But needs people to elect dem. Did GMB realise dis wen dey unleashed violence in 2011?

PLS don't just copy and paste. Try to read and analyse!

EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
It still dey pain u gaga!crying more than d bereave,will u be needing otapiapia?

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Temitemi cant be found on NL again with his robotic msg " gej till 2019"

1 Like

Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by Kexcellency: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice1
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by usibengate(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
OK oooooo
Re: 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria by kapai(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal / Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift / The Real Winners, Losers Of APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.