Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,285 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State (17126 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / INEC Press Statement On April 11, Governorship Election / PHOTO: Ballot Boxes For The April 11 Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by hazyfm: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chai
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by siegfried99(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by Skoopy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
WIKE why
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by kenoc: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls make rivers people help cool this tension. All this lives una dey waste, God go come one day to ask after them. Make una remember say una no fit create human being. God go help us.
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by Olamitisoji(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Carries lantern, lookingfor sense in this post.
ChinemeOkpan:
Now that Dr Jonathan has been booted out of office, it is imperative that he curbs the excesses of his wife and her thug- Wike

The incoming administration of General Buhari will no longer tolerate this sort of impunity and disregard for human lives and property. The people of Rivers State want a free and fair election and they deserve this much.

GEJ was forced to accept the decision of the Nigerian electorate last weekend, we have commended him for this BUT he should not try the patience of the International community. He will face justice at the ICC if this wanton disregard for Nigerian lives continue.

Professor Jega has announced that card readers will be used all over the country on April 11th, PDP should use the remaining days to campaign instead of killing Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by tayolove12(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What are you talking about?

Daft sod!

Can't yu read what he write should I get yu glass
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by specco(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why all these killings. In this age when politicians change parties as they change clothes, decamping from one party to the other it's possible that those that are killing themselves today may find themselves in same party tomorrow. Then all those wasted lives become the losers as their principals close ranks. The youths should be wise.

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Now that Dr Jonathan has been booted out of office, it is imperative that he curbs the excesses of his wife and her thug- Wike

The incoming administration of General Buhari will no longer tolerate this sort of impunity and disregard for human lives and property. The people of Rivers State want a free and fair election and they deserve this much.

GEJ was forced to accept the decision of the Nigerian electorate last weekend, we have commended him for this BUT he should not try the patience of the International community. He will face justice at the ICC if this wanton disregard for Nigerian lives continue.

Professor Jega has announced that card readers will be used all over the country on April 11th, PDP should use the remaining days to campaign instead of killing Nigerians
You should be asking that traitor called Amaechi why he is killing his own people to win Rivers State for the APC to remain relevant in his new party.Though the truth remains that even with your violence Rivers State is PDP's birthright and no party can take Rivers State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by obailala(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is really happening in Rivers State?... Na only una dey Nigeria?... Why is the govt. at the centre so desperate to remove amaechi?... why cant they let the people decide?

I dont see the APC boys sitting back on the 11th to allow the PDP guys repeat what they did on the 28th. I think the APC underestimated the extent of dirty play the PDP was going to unleash but that may not be the case again on the 11th. God help us!

1 Like

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by closearms(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
shachris:
after some deranged mofos would start calling GEJ a Democrat.

for long have I been watching our socalled democrat (GEJ) ... but little did Nigerians know that he has PHD is criminology, hipocracy,deception and well trained con-artist

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by stonemind(f): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just the begining ...
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy The guy is a political thug.....
Bear with his level of reasoning.....

Olamitisoji:
Carries lantern, lookingfor sense in this post.
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by fresh360(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are a vry big fool..... Y not shot ur punk if. U dnt knw or hv wat to say
Let c d out cout come of d so called buhari
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by zicoraads: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

And people actually liked this trash. GEJ was not FORCED to do nothing. Y'all just can't stomach the fact that the man is a better man than GMB will ever hope to be. At least, I am travelling to Kano next week without being afraid that someone who is not satisfied with last Saturday's outcome would hack me to death.

And as the CSO of that state, Ameachi is solely responsible for whatever happens in his state. He should stop his blame game and tackle the insecurity in his state.

Take GEJ to the ICC? What for? It's funny how some of you think the ICC is just a jobless court where the APC can go and make all sort of noise as it has become their trademark to. By all means, take him there.

I don't blame you lot...it is the President's calm and cool nature that I blame. If it were to be me, Buhari would have been serving along jail sentence for his action or inaction that resulted to the death of hundreds after the 2011 elections was announced. Maybe he would have contested from jail.

Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by yungboss(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet tole under Buhari

Is it not clear to him that Rivers people are averse to APC?

Is it not clear enough that APC is unpopular in the south south and south east?

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.
Amaechi's case shall be a true test of Buhari's fight against corruption.
I'm sorry that I'm forced to conclude this:
You are just a criminal and a pathological pretender and liar!
you know you are fooling yourself and trying to be smart with your apologetic incongruous bullshit!
I'm 100% sure you are a thug or a mercenary.

1 Like

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by Olamitisoji(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy The guy is a political thug.....
Bear with his level of reasoning.....

i thought as much.

1 Like

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by yungboss(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You should be asking that traitor called Amaechi why he is killing his own people to win Rivers State for the APC to remain relevant in his new party.Though the truth remains that even with your violence Rivers State is PDP's birthright and no party can take Rivers State.
please let me ask some questions:
what makes one a traitor,are you saying it is a crime to defect to another party, is it unconstitutional? do you want a one-party system in Rivers State? Why compensate yourselves with deceit?
you pretend as though you don't know who the real killers are. It is all over in Rivers who the real killers are, sit down there and keep confusing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
countsparrow:

How much is ur plot of land
N500 million. Are you interested?
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by ChinemeOkpan: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
zicoraads:
[s]And people actually liked this trash. GEJ was not FORCED to do nothing. Y'all just can't stomach the fact that the man is a better man than GMB will ever hope to be. At least, I am travelling to Kano next week without being afraid that someone who is not satisfied with last Saturday's outcome would hack me to death.

And as the CSO of that state, Ameachi is solely responsible for whatever happens in his state. He should stop his blame game and tackle the insecurity in his state.

Take GEJ to the ICC? What for? It's funny how some of you think the ICC is just a jobless court where the APC can go and make all sort of noise as it has become their trademark to. By all means, take him there.

I don't blame you lot...it is the President's calm and cool nature that I blame. If it were to be me, Buhari would have been serving along jail sentence for his action or inaction that resulted to the death of hundreds after the 2011 elections was announced. Maybe he would have contested from jail.

Rubbish[/s]!

Make your point without abusing me please.

GEJ was forced to make that decision. The international community gave him 2 options and he took the better one. He has enjoyed the trappings of power and will not want to spend the rest of his life playing Ludo and Table tennis with Gbagbo and Charles Taylor in prison.

Mama Piss is the one responsible for the violence in Rivers State and she will pay for it.

The Born throway people of the north have sent her packing and the brain dead General will become her president in May.

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

This brain needs change

Itz dead
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
shachris:
after some deranged mofos would start calling GEJ a Democrat.
Na Gej send them abi
What a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
yungboss:

please let me ask some questions:
what makes one a traitor,are you saying it is a crime to defect to another party, is it unconstitutional? do you want a one-party system in Rivers State? Why compensate yourselves with deceit?
you pretend as though you don't know who the real killers are. It is all over in Rivers who the real killers are, sit down there and keep confusing yourself.
Who are d real killers that attack both APC and PDP
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by yungboss(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
[s][/s]
HzRF:

Who are d real killers that attack [/s]both APC [s]and [s][/s]PDP
correction. "...that attack APC"
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by zicoraads: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Make your point without abusing me please.

GEJ was forced to make that decision. The international community gave him 2 options and he took the better one. He has enjoyed the trappings of power and will not want to spend the rest of his life playing Ludo and Table tennis with Gbagbo and Charles Taylor in prison.

Mama Piss is the one responsible for the violence in Rivers State and she will pay for it.

The Born throway people of the north have sent her packing and the brain dead General will become her president in May.
Show me one word that was an abuse directed at you and I might just take everything you have been saying a tad serious...
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
yungboss:
[s][/s]
correction. "...that attack APC"
Lol they are both dealing with themselves
One just have upper hand
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by topazgold: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by digitemie1: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Due to lack of civilisation and peaceful culture an election already concluded still leads to violence. What is wrong with dis country?
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by ENDTIMES: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
Amaechi will go down as the greatest disgrace from the southern part of Nigeria.

Even after spending funds meant to develop rivers people on bankrolling and campaining for a presidential candidate at the expense of his people. ...... He is still bent on setting the state on fire before heading to Abuja to assume his cabinet tole under Buhari

What point is Amaechi trying to make by causing violence and killing Rivers people for a role he is not assuming himself?

After Wike is sworn in, and the probe begins and we figure out how much Amaechi spent on Buhari's campaign at the expense of Rivers people, then shall prosecute him adequately

And hopefully, Buhari who should be fighting corruption at that time cannot afford to have such criminal with stolen funds charges hanging around his neck within his cabinet.

You are not from Rivers, you do not live in Rivers and you know nothing about Rivers.

Amechi will remain a hero and conqueror of Jonathan empire.
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
zicoraads:
And people actually liked this trash. GEJ was not FORCED to do nothing. Y'all just can't stomach the fact that the man is a better man than GMB will ever hope to be. At least, I am travelling to Kano next week without being afraid that someone who is not satisfied with last Saturday's outcome would hack me to death.

Rubbish!
abeg jst let them knw
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
ENDTIMES:

You are not from Rivers, you do not live in Rivers and you know nothing about Rivers.

Amechi will remain a hero and conqueror of Jonathan empire.
blatant lie

I am in rivers state nd I live in rivers state so wat are u saying?
if u see amaechi as ur hero,den gud 4 u
stop tagging err1 along wit ur opinion
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by digitalembrace(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:

Buhari won't do jack about Amaechi. If we thought IBB was a problem Buhari is about to surprise us.
Re: April 11 Governorship Election: Gunmen Kill 9 In Rivers State by iahmed(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:

go n get a life bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist / CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.