Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. (894 Views)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. by eistien(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just watching this now on tv, title of the message is ARMY against ARMY.
Sorry abt d quality of d pic.

Wats ur take on this people?

Re: Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. by orobs93(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
The thing surprise me I was watching it just nah..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. by eistien(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
The guy for carry gun make e complete.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dress Up In Camouflage To Church. by godsamist: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well you are seeing it for the first time,have attended his ministry along ikeja going to alausa...for couple of years now,though it is only on occational rivivals anyway...the church really need every available means to win souls for christ with so much evil drowning the masses!

(1) (Reply)

The Gnosis Of Easter- The Real Meaning Of Easter / Is This Right Or Morally Wrong to pray in pidgin? / Do People Intentionally Provoke Extremists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.