Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot (6383 Views)

MTN 1 + 1 Data Offer; Get 7GB For N2000 For The Next 6months / Airtel is No 1 Data scammer -Airtel Should Be Banned From Selling Data / Airtel Reintoduces Airtel Android 1+1 Offer At 2k For 4GB & 3.5k For 9GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
okitikpo:
see question! Soon u guys wil ask d OP d currency denomination dat he used 2 subscribe
person wey d drink medicine for another person head
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
IT IS REAL FELLAS!!!

Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by iliyande(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please for those who subscribe how is the data consumption?
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Danova(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Som people are confusing me oooo. Can someone plz explain like a marketing agent so I can have a vivid understanding of this biko nu
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by ciskenn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your Balances are Bundle Pack: 4096MB till 04-Jun.
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by bongolistik(m): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Danova:
Som people are confusing me oooo. Can someone plz explain like a marketing agent so I can have a vivid understanding of this biko nu
Do you need Halogen lamp to understand like that Calabar Professor that was the collation officer in Rivers state in the just concluded presidential election?
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by mymissingrib(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2015
i hate airtel an edge on mtn is better than airtel 3g
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Polichdhh: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
[url=palkjjssbcbv..com]

This must have been one of the safest things to do during the PDP era. It's totally safe to play with live dead wire.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF

this must have been one of the safest things to do during the PDP era. It's totally safe to play with live dead wire.

[/url]
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by iliyande(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Polichdhh:
[url=palkjjssbcbv..com]

This must have been one of the safest things to do during the PDP era. It's totally safe to play with live dead wire.

this must have been one of the safest things to do during the PDP era. It's totally safe to play with live dead wire.

[/url]
I wonder that spirit in fraud.
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by timbros(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okay so I subscribed for this 1+1 offer after exhausting my previous subscription to 0.00mb. I decided to do a little experiment to ascertain the rate of data consumption.

Below are screenshots:

1. Confirmation of my data balance as soon as I subscribed.

2. I now went to "data usage" in my phone. Notice the mb used on playstore (my download experiment will be done on playstore).

3. I now went to playstore and started the download of Skype which you will notice is just over 27mb.

Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by timbros(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
After downloading, these are the screenshots:

1. My "data usage" after downloading Skype. Now minus the 209mb we have in the other screenshot from this 245mb and you get 36mb. Although I downloaded an app of 27+mb, it is understandable that the usage reads 36mb because I opened some pages like playstore homepage then searching the app etc before the actual download starts. So my counter reads that I used 36mb.

2. My remaining subscription data. Minus 4055mb from 4055mb and you get 41mb.

So Airtel charged me 41mb for using 36mb.

Conclusion: Contrary to popular opinions, Airtel don't charge DOUBLE of what you use. At the same time, they don't charge EXACTLY what you use. If they can top 5mb from just 36mb that I consume, think of the accumulation when my actual usage reaches 2gb to 3gb.

Verdict: Considering the speed of Airtel in my area, I will still subscribe this offer if I have the opportunity. Only Etisalat is faster than Airtel in my area and we all know Etisalat is the most expensive when it comes to data subscription. I don't know if this Airtel 1+1 offer is a one time thing for each sim. If not, I'll go for the 9gb for 3.5k next.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Stancity(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
timbros:
After downloading, these are the screenshots:
Dnt mind that data check on phone cus most times it miscalculate.. I saw ur data acc before download but i didnt see the balance after download.
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by timbros(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stancity:
Dnt mind that data check on phone cus most times it miscalculate.. I saw ur data acc before download but i didnt see the balance after download.

Modified.
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Stancity(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
timbros:

Modified.
That is; 4096mb-4055mb= 41mb as against 27mb.. Its still double charges.. Those ppl will never repent.. They are just like satan, they give u something with one hand and take it back with the other hand..

SMH
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by timbros(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stancity:
That is; 4096mb-4055mb= 41mb as against 27mb.. Its still double charges.. Those ppl will never repent.. They are just like satan, they give u something with one hand and take it back with the other hand..

SMH

Lol... The only reason why I still patronise them is the speed I get here.

If Etisalat gets cheaper, I'll sharply port.
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by wolfenstein(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stancity:

SMH

lol,bro I don't think it's actually doubled cos if u add up 27+27=54mb which u got 41mb wen u subtracted the bundle. don't forget its android and some apps will b running behind,who knows maybe d guys sync was on

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Stancity(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
wolfenstein:

lol,bro I don't think it's actually doubled cos if u add up 27+27=54mb which u got 41mb wen u subtracted the bundle. don't forget its android and some apps will b running behind,who knows maybe d guys sync was on
I have taken time to study them.. If someone uses another network to carry on this practical, u will notice that the diff is clear..
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by Stancity(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
timbros:

Lol... The only reason why I still patronise them is the speed I get here.

If Etisalat gets cheaper, I'll sharply port.
Na xo bro.. Same thing with me here..
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys dis airtel android data plan double charges u from 6am till 10pm den single charges u from 10pm till 6am ...In my area ,airtel is d fastest (sometimes) but how can a network be dis greedy? Glo is giving 4.5gig for just N2,500 while airthieves r double charging in d day when u should be active on d net n single charging when u r supposed to be sleeping n d worst is dat u hv to qualify b4 u can get dia Android 1+1 offer ...

Etisalat is currently giving 2gig of data for 2k ,mtn d same so I don't get dis SOB's
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by wolfenstein(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stancity:
I have taken time to study them.. If someone uses another network to carry on this practical, u will notice that the diff is clear..
hmmmm
Re: Confirmed: Airtel Android 1+1 Data Promo Of 4GB Is Back, With Screenshot by charlsecy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 6111 For Sale At A Give Away Price / Samsung Galaxy Note Gt N7000 (note 1) / Why You Should NOT Subscribe To Ntel Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.