Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday (35993 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / Osinbajo Formally Takes Over Villa Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by lalasticlala(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good Friday Church Service: President Jonathan, Governor Dickson, JK Opara, Aguariavwodo & Igali at Villa Chapel.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/584249557564973056

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by CR77(f): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
The man of the year, my hero

Loving you more and more sir

GEJ TILL MAY 29th

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Koroaso: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
*********THE REAL MVP********

********THE REAL REVOLUTION IS GETTING BACK ALL THE OIL WELLS FROM PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND CHANELLING THE PROCEEDS INTO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT***********

*******NOT FOR A FEW PEOPLE*********

********DONT CONFUSE MAFIOCRACY FOR DEMOCRACY*******

********SOME SIMPLETONS WOULD THINK IT WAS A MERE COINCIDENCE ELECTION RESULTS ANNOUNCED ON APRIL FOOLS DAY*********

*********THE NORTH STARVES WITHOUT BEING IN POWER THATS THE TRUTH*********

*********80% OF OIL BLOCS FOUND IN THE NIGER -DELTA REGION ARE OWNED BY NORTHENERS*********

*********RULING NIGERIA IS NOT EASY**********

********ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE STAKE CLAIMS TO YOUR PRESIDENCY**********

********WHO HAS OBASANJO BACKED COMPLETELY AND DIDNT TURN AROUND AND BITE ************

********YOUR MISTAKES?? YOU WERE A NEOPHYTE,CLUELESS**************

*********IN THE GAME OF POLITICS YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED TINUBU TO LIASE WITH BUHARI*************

**********EVEN IF YOU HAD TO HAVE SEX WITH AMAECHI,YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM CLOSE*******

*******YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF AND WATCHED AS YOUR ENEMIES GROUPED AND REGROUPED***********

********YOU SPENT SO MUCH ENERGY AND RESOURCES TRYING TO PACIFY YOUR OPPONENTS********

*********AS A ZOOLOGIST EVEN IF YOU TREATED THEM LIKE ANIMALS YOU WOULD HAVE WON***********

*********THE ONE THING I ADMIRE ABOUT YOU THE MOST......IS HOW YOU KEPT SACKING PEOPLE WHO FELT THEY COULDNT BE SACKED***************

**********SACKING YOUR OWN CABINET LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER*********

*******DONT SHED ANY TEARS FROM DEPUTY GOVERNOR TO DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT AND YOU CAME OUT ALIVE********

******WHERE IS ABACHA,ABIOLA,YARADUA TODAY***********

*********I PRAY GOD GIVES BUHARI THE POWER TO LIBERATE THE COUNTRY*******

*******YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST EX PRESIDENT ALIVE*********

THANKS FOR SACKING THOSE MOFOS THEY SAID YOU HAD NO BALLS.
DEMOCRACY HAS TURNED TO FOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE........DAVID MARK

ANYWAY ITS GMB'S TIME NOW
LETS SEE HOW FIERY HE CAN GET
LETS SEE IF HE CAN SURVIVE THE MAFIA
THE SAME MAFIA THAT HAS KEPT HIM AWAY FROM THE PRESIDENCY FOR SO LONG..............

*******MY ADVISE TO GMB SEND POWER BACK TO THE GRASSROOTS,LET THE PEOPLE HOLD THEIR COUNCILLORS,LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN,ACCOUNTABLE THEN HAVE A DETRIBALIZED FEDS/EFCC SYSTEM THATS INDEPENDENT LIKE INEC AND THEY SHOULD NAME SHAME/JAIL CORRUPT POLITICIANS**********

*********ILL GOTTEN WEALTH SHOULD GIVE THE OWNERS NIGHTMARE AND NOT CELEBRATED OPENLY.....THATS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET OUR POWER,HEALTH,EDUCATION SECTORS TO WORK********

*******BUHARI'S DOWNFALL WILL BE TO FIND HIM CORRUPT IF HE DOESNT COOPERATE WITH THE MAFIA,THEY WILL TRY TO SOIL HIS NAME*********

*********LET THE PEOPLE BE AWARE OF ALLOCATIONS AND LET THE POLITICIANS ACCOUNT FOR HOW IT WAS SPENT**********

*********ANY CORRUPT PERSON REGARDLESS OF STATUS SHOULD BE GIVEN THE TAFA BALOGUN TREATMENT******

GMB/PYO

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by kkoncept(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
The black man acting like he is seeing Jesus...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by KingsleyCEO: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
God bless my president. May you live long sir

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Rawani: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ seems to have taken his defeat in good stride, the man must have been tired of all his goons and their shenanigans. But why does Dickson look so forlorn?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by hydoo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by ChinemeOkpan: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Very sad end . All his so called friends have absconded. embarassed embarassed

He had the opportunity to improve the lives of Nigerians. He had the opportunity to effect change. He had the opportunity to be a great President.

But he destroyed his administration and his name by listening to sycophants and by engaging in extreme corrupt practices.

Goodluck Jonathan gave Nigerians nothing but Badluck

God speed to Otueke

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Where is mama peace. Abi she wan start to dey beef churches just because her husband lost an election

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
0P na liе jawе sad d tin way dm shоw 4 CHANNЀLS NЀWS.

Hе n0 sing anitin j0000 sad

4 Likes 1 Share

cry
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Dannybouy: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
hope his voice is okay.oga jona
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Sharon6(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
His last easter service in Aso rock as 9ja presido..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GET RID OF STRECH MARKS!!
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by topfally75(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by chibwike(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
I love this man...btw is there a mosque at the villa?....where buhari can worship....He and osibanjo would part ways when it comes to religion

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by abbasbo003(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
My out going president is not looking smiling...
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by kekakuz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
with his heavenly voice

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by mrofficial(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Soon to be Ex.

Only Dr. Damages of Sahara Reporters will miss you and your wife. tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Onago
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by CR77(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
deebsman1:
u first me buy dat land grin
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
laffin in 3D pidgen

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nimblemind(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wasn't loved by many nigerians during his reign but that singular act has made him a hero..

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by ladyju(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
My president

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by seedorfg(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
dont be surprised if GEJ turn to a pastor o grin , the way this change is garminating allover her body eeh, no be small o

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by sagbar(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
This man is not happy since the time he lost March 28 election.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Enjoy boss. He's still the President

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by odeebee: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Last gud friday for him as presido. Seriake Leaching on Jona for personal Interest and the clueless man will still not code till Seriake wi push him to Otuoke and make him Otuoke LG chairman
Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by iyobs7(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is the true definition of a man... My main grudge with him was his uncontrolled wife... My president, a shy and very humble man you are...
You've paid your dues, come May 29, bow out with grace and relax for the remainder of your years with life salary...

17 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
The man of the year, my hero

Loving you more and more sir

GEJ TILL MAY 29th
...which man? I hope you are not referring to GEJ-the man that tried desperately to truncate our democracy.if GEJ is your hero,you should rethink your political philosophy and relevance to the society...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.