Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone (655 Views)

Can I Root An Intel Based Android Device? / How To Root An Android Phone Without Using A PC. / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone by hizmahe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have been trying to root my tab but not working. Pls anyone with help??

1 Like

Re: How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2015
It's not about tab or no tab, what device is it
Re: How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone by maltharzaer(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Get The RootGenius app for PC and also I root app. Install these root apps.
Enable USB debugging on your Android device from settings/developer options.
Connect your device to the Computer with a good USB cable and open the RootGenius app, wait while the app recognises your device. Ensure you have internet connection on your computer through out this process.
Once the app recognizes the device, it will show the ROOT button... Click root and wait for a while, your device would reboot severally till it's 100%.
If RootGenius doesn't get the job done, click on iRoot... It shouldn't be hard from there. Best of luck
Re: How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone by maltharzaer(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Go here: https://www.nairaland.com/2232975/last-itel-it1452-rooted
That post helped me fix mine a few days ago
Re: How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone by phaph: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
hizmahe:
I have been trying to root my tab but not working. Pls anyone with help??

toh!

(1) (Reply)

Doogee Valencia 2 Coming / Ipad Mini Rebooting Itself. / Will You Rock Cheapest Tablet With Features You Did Like ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.