Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks (83228 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Cabinet......buhari Insist On Fashola As Tinubu Kicks / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by appini: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Demburrows:
Nigerians will be marveled at the kind of dramas they will be geting from apc soon.
cc: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku, kwnkwaso, Amaechi, Rochas et al, even US ,EU, France, Germany

we never hear Obama ministerial nominees, talk less of Shekau himself.

This is a one chance government
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by MRGB: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bros, I am also laughing at them. Many dont know that what caused problem 4 GEJ was that his trans4mation agenda was against the will of some cabals esp the subsidy cabal that imports fuel on behalf of FG. They killed the refinery development project cos it will ruin their business . I cant help laughing. My question is what will to tinubu if pdp wins lagos state.
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Chigold101(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Reference:

God will not save you from them because He is not interested in politics. He has laid down the law and with it blessings and curses and He has asked us to chose.
humn... please tell me some more
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by williams080: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wetin Soludo again, is there no other good person in our Country aside Politicians, Well they want to grant other avenue for that thief soludo to amassed wealth to enable him execute his Gubernatorial Election in the next election 2019 in Anambra state , Age tinubu nor gree ooh, make you still use ur mind dont be greedy too
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Too early to complain

This false change you guys championed will hurt you guys real bad. grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
It would be an interesting game,them neva see anything....
GEJ my hero
Why must OBJ and Tinubu choose a candidate for finance and CO ?
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by AkandeTK(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Soludo again...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by delords2: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Here they come again. That's the reason they worked against GEJ and painted in "the devil" because they want to keep running Nigeria from their farms. God deliver us!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by SLYBABA(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Lol

Change indeed grin

The illiterate masses have been abandoned

Sai Baba

U forgot to add Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala Mama peace and all the pdp chieftain

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by AlienStar: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
cool
What does these pple take us for? running naija lyk its dere personal company(biz). well...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by santaandrea: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Danm,na true b dis r......Obj,Tinubu,Amaechi et al in one basket.we dey watch d change n hw e go happen.naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by appini: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
ucheewa:

Don't be scarstic. Let us give Buhari a chance regardless of who you voted. With this attitude we will win. What do you really want? A healthy Nigeria or XYZ as president. Brothers and Sisters please lets stop all these. Be intelligent and let reason and logic rather than tribe, religion and politics win. Once our politicians realize we know our rights Godfatherism which is the bane of our politics will die because the president will appoint the best because he knows got their on through the help of masses who voted him rather than a Godfather. This what killed Jonathan. i thank God Buhari has a strong character. I pray God helps him

It's time we open our eyes.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by jpphilips(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
Rubber Stamp President...? GEJ fought OBJ for this and the orangutan is rearing his ugly head again. They should even make Tinubu a Minister in charge of Narcotics.

lolzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Akinsnaira: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
People should piss off over this insinuation that Obj contributed to Buhari victory, even Tinubu. By saying this they are putting the man under immense pressure of dancing to the tune of these corrupt hawks in our society, by doing this Nigerians are not giving Buhari free hand to operate, this is democracy not military, all these insinuations will have far reaching effects on the new government. Nigerians are so daft to still be giving Obj political relevance after all he had done to this country.

I can say it and anybody can quote me, Obj has no impact in Buhari victory, even Tinubu might just have little impact but that doesn't mean Buhari would have lost without Tinubu. By aggregating all the votes Buhari used to win SW over Jonathan, they are not even up to 1million votes, if it had happened in other way round that APC got the number of votes as PDP and vice versa, Buhari would have still won Jonathan by close to 1million votes. We should be clear about this, people voted for Buhari simply because of his anti-corruption reputation and as they are tired of corruption drenched government of gej, not because of political figures in APC who might start portraying themselves as the godfathers of the new government.

Nigerians should be careful for how they give these inconsequential elements undue relevance for the epoch-making victory recorded by Buhari in the poll, to avoid playing our future and aspirations in the new government into the hands of these old foxes that have been ruling this nation since its inception. Because it is we the masses that will lose if Buhari start listening to these people, this is democracy not military, which means there are protocols he must observe if pressure starts mounting. Let our words support this man and echo the unflinching supports by all that made his victory possible so as to keep him on his toes at all time.

We want the change, we got it, no thanks to any political godfather whosoever

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by appini: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
olayinkaj2:
Buhari will decide who work with him because all this are just mere rumour. After may 29 we will see how the drama unfolds. No body should impose, ministers should be picked based on merit. Buhari will shock everyone of them. They want to give pdp space to be running their mouth now with this yeye things they just want to start.

Chai..
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Myself2(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
grin They will soon mislead this Old Man

Before nko??
Is he not always being misled.

Nigerians;you've been SCAMMED!enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Too early to complain

This false change you guys championed will hurt you guys real bad. grin

gonna beter than gej adminsrration

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by guardian09(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
redcliff:
Hmnm. Them don start!
...the book, Animal Farm by George Orwell comes to mind.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by macof(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Fighting over ministers
They've started with their plan to loot
Can Buhari handle his corrupt helpers?
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by seunnb: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Una fit lie. Wanna create unnecessary tension among these people. Who was dere wen buhari append his signature or when obasanjo called buhari to appoint soludo as finance minister? Abeg let us wait and see as it unfolds.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by jimmayoy: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
So far so good,if soludo becomes the finance minister,i ll go for thanks giving.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by walwala: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Akinsnaira:
People should piss off over this insinuation that Obj contributed to Buhari victory, even Tinubu. By saying this they are putting the man under immense pressure of dancing to the tune of these corrupt hawks in our society, by doing this Nigerians are not giving Buhari free hand to operate, this is democracy not military, all these insinuations will have far reaching effects on the new government. Nigerians are so daft to still be giving Obj political relevance after all he had done to this country.

I can say it and anybody can quote me, Obj has no impact in Buhari victory, even Tinubu might just have little impact but that doesn't mean Buhari would have lost without Tinubu. By aggregating all the votes Buhari used to win SW over Jonathan, they are not even up to 1million votes, if it had happened in other way round that APC got the number of votes as PDP and vice versa, Buhari would have still won Jonathan by close to 1million votes. We should be clear about this, people voted for Buhari simply because of his anti-corruption reputation and as they are tired of corruption drenched government of gej, not because of political figures in APC who might start portraying themselves as the godfathers of the new government.

Nigerians should be careful for how they give these inconsequential elements undue relevance for the epoch-making victory recorded by Buhari in the poll, to avoid playing our future and aspirations in the new government into the hands of these old foxes that have been ruling this nation since its inception. Because it is we the masses that will lose if Buhari start listening to these people, this is democracy not military, which means there are protocols he must observe if pressure starts mounting. Let our words support this man and echo the unflinching supports by all that made his victory possible so as to keep him on his toes at all time.

We want the change, we got it, no thanks to any political godfather whosoever
Fantastic analysis. I was impressed by your disection of the results SW. Truly Buhari could have won even if the results were the other way round in the SW. So Tinubu should stop beating his chest that he brought this govt.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Oseman07(m): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2015
I think dis is a real Nollywood movie, I can't wait 4 d season 1 to begin! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Oseman07(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Game of Thrones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Eluwilussit(m): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo, deceptive as ever.

Thief O knows there is a plan by his white neocolonialist masters to prevent Buhari being sworn in. Thief O is working to prevent Buhari presidency.

All his fake support for democracy and suggestions for ministers is a smokescreen to deflect suspicion when Buhari is eventually stopped by whatever means.

He is still positioning to be picked as Interim President .

Able General, please where do you pull all these theories from? Hmmm, I can't understand why O will do that. I am overwhelmed by the allegation. I will need more info. I don't wanna hear that anything happened to GMB, our president elect. Enough of this bloodletting.

I hope you are just goofing around. But if there's an iota of truth in what you alleged, we need to do all in our power to protect our in-coming president.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2015
shamelly:
I think this people should just leave buhari alone and let him appoint his ministers himself...or are they planning to loot nigeria again?
Why all this disagreement about ministerial nominees...it seems there is more to it
It's even shameful that these people are negotiating ministerial positions...wats d diff between apc and pdp sef ... neva liked both tho
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by cly490(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu wants ministerial slot for petroleum minister,finance minister?Nigeria is finished.Change in deed.Now we will witness the real corruption.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by totorimi: 4:14am On Apr 07, 2015
This man was a former head of state now with a military background. Tinubu and obj should stay off. They cannot dictate to him, I expect him to have his close kitchen cabinet advisers not this ones looking for stoogies to impose on the nation.

He had better put his feet down early and let everybody know the new direction else some of these guys are only concerned about their pockets.

On a final note , let no one delude themselves and say we helped him get in there therefore we must be compensated. No way his is there now and everyother person worked too.

Anyway the silence I see from a certain part of the country tells me they know where they are going.

By the way has anyone heard of Boko lately . hahahsha they have closed shop. Lolz
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Akinsnaira: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015

I can say it and anybody can quote me, Obj has no impact in Buhari victory, even Tinubu might just have little impact but that doesn't mean Buhari would have lost without Tinubu. By aggregating all the votes Buhari used to win SW over Jonathan, they are not even up to 1million votes, if it had happened in other way round that APC got the number of votes as PDP and vice versa, Buhari would have still won Jonathan by close to 1million votes, even who says Tinubu owns SW. We should be clear about this, people voted for Buhari simply because of his anti-corruption reputation and as they are tired of corruption drenched government of gej, not because of political figures in APC who might start portraying themselves as the godfathers of the new government.

We wanted the change, we got it, no thanks to any political godfather whosoever
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by temitemi1(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Brother grin grin grin
BlackTechnology:
Lol

Change indeed grin

The illiterate masses have been abandoned

Sai Baba

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by temitemi1(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg when is buhari probing tinubu n obj grin grin
Akinsnaira:

I can say it and anybody can quote me, Obj has no impact in Buhari victory, even Tinubu might just have little impact but that doesn't mean Buhari would have lost without Tinubu. By aggregating all the votes Buhari used to win SW over Jonathan, they are not even up to 1million votes, if it had happened in other way round that APC got the number of votes as PDP and vice versa, Buhari would have still won Jonathan by close to 1million votes, even who says Tinubu owns SW. We should be clear about this, people voted for Buhari simply because of his anti-corruption reputation and as they are tired of corruption drenched government of gej, not because of political figures in APC who might start portraying themselves as the godfathers of the new government.

We wanted the change, we got it, no thanks to any political godfather whosoever
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by temitemi1(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
This is the beginning of corruption grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by PassingShot(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2015
kITATITA:

What's happening is normal in a new government. The President doesn't appoint all his Ministers in reality. Those who played roles in his campaign are allowed to nominate candidates; reflecting national spread and contributions made in the emergence of the President. However, the incoming President ultimately accepts or rejects the candidate. The jostling for position and bickering are normal. They'll sort themselves out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.