Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks (83255 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Cabinet......buhari Insist On Fashola As Tinubu Kicks / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Mutuwa(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2015
tonytony208:

I will take you serious when buhari probes fashola and tinubu. I'm sure buhari has no liver to do that

Neiter u nor I knows his state of mind..so lets watch how his tenure turns out to be and not to be conclusive..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by xreal: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2015
March 29 never reach, dem wan dabaru my General's head.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Mutuwa(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2015
TWO NEW WORDS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY

ORUBEBE /oˈrubebe/ (verb):
abnormal behaviour, or an attempt to disrupt peaceful gathering or well organised event.
[from Latin oˈrube : to disrupt]

Examples:
1. He tried to orubebe the sacred ocassion but the police did not allow it.
2. The football match was orubebered by the defeating team yesterday.

Derivatives:
ORU-BE-BE-ISM (Noun)
ORU-BE-BE-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ attitude

JEGA /'dʒeˈgə/ (Verb):
[a] Using wisdom to calm the unneeded agitation or ruckus caused by a dopey fool in a peaceful gathering.
[b] To indirectly show to the public a person who lack manner and attempt causing agitation.
[from Latin Jeˈga : Calm distubance wisely]

Examples:
1. If you Orubebe me I will Jega you.
2. When he was making unnecessary argument to the public, I jegaed him.

Derivatives:
JE-GA-ISM (Noun)
JE-GA-TIC (Adjective) e.g: ~ approach

First Edition. Copyright © 2015 by Galaxy Publishing Company.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by abduljabbar4(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Too early to complain

This false change you guys championed will hurt you guys real bad. grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Whether you like it or not Buhari is the president

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by abduljabbar4(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2015
tonytony208:

I will take you serious when buhari probes fashola and tinubu. I'm sure buhari has no liver to do that
If Buhari decides to arrest past criminals it means all the leaders in Nigeria will go to jail

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38am On Apr 05, 2015
shamelly:
I think this people should just leave buhari alone and let him appoint his ministers himself...or are they planning to loot nigeria again?
Why all this disagreement about ministerial nominees...it seems there is more to it
I wonder ooooo but I trust the masses to strongly air their opinions regarding this matter.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by omonnakoda: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Will an Eboe ever present anyone that is not Eboe

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by otokx(m): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Its a nice suggestion, at least our brothers from the east will be happy.
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by owobokiri(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

If Buhari decides to arrest past criminals it means all the leaders in Nigeria will go to jail

That will include him since he also stole. .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by rebranded(m): 3:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Soludo needs to be part of this administration!!!

Finance will not be bad at all for Soludo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Demburrows:
Nigerians will be marveled at the kind of dramas they will be geting from apc soon.
cc: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku, kwnkwaso, Amaechi, Rochas et al, even US ,EU, France, Germany

Spot on. The biggest political fight ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria will happen under GMB administration. Why? Interests. A lot of people with strong differences worked for the victory and will be demanding their pound of flesh. Northerners will not and will never allow Tinubu to dictate a script for Buhari. The movie has just begun.

25 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Scatterboss(m): 4:46am On Apr 05, 2015
See tanoid losers rejoicing and predicting downfall for the president elect. You all are now jobless after the sack of last week by your paymaster. You can continue to sulk or cry, its Buhari till 2023. If you dont like it, go and die. Very simple.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by vanunu: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2015
When Soludo said that 30 trillion naira was missing some weeks ago I knew quite well that he is looking for a job.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Menace2Society(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Too early to complain

This false change you guys championed will hurt you guys real bad. grin

U believe this!sorry u must be a dummy

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by iamrealdeji(m): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2015
shamelly:
I think this people should just leave buhari alone and let him appoint his ministers himself...or are they planning to loot nigeria again?
Why all this disagreement about ministerial nominees...it seems there is more to it
Tinubu probably wants to loot Nigeria,I knew it from day one that he's going to be a problem child to Buhari,lets just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by iamrealdeji(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Rubber Stamp President...? GEJ fought OBJ for this and the orangutan is rearing his ugly head again. They should even make Tinubu a Minister in charge of Narcotics.
Don't call an elder statesman orangutan,what does your own head look like?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by mideoti(f): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Baba too wants somebody 'on the inside'

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by iamrealdeji(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2015
new2020:

Spot on. The biggest political fight ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria will happen under GMB administration. Why? Interests. A lot of people with strong differences worked for the victory and will be demanding their pound of flesh. Northerners will not and will never allow Tinubu to dictate a script for Buhari. The movie has just begun.
Thank you,i was discussing this with my neighbors the other time,Buhari is surrounded by thieves,and they contributed well for him to be where he is today,the likes of Tinubu,Bukola Saraki,Atiku,etc, they'll want to rule the nation but he won't allow them because of the promises he has made to the nation,he wouldn't want to disappoint the masses,they'll eventually try to impeach him

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2015
shamelly:
What's happening is normal in a new government. The President doesn't appoint all his Ministers in reality. Those who played roles in his campaign are allowed to nominate candidates; reflecting national spread and contributions made in the emergence of the President. However, the incoming President ultimately accepts or rejects the candidate. The jostling for position and bickering are normal. They'll sort themselves out.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
grin They will soon mislead this Old Man
hahahahahaha, bros please I'm eating oo. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by BlackTechnology: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Whether you like it or not Buhari is the president

Whether you hate it or not, Buhari represents a False Change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by lacicrips(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Liegeria:
A badly written propaganda.

If its a written article against the GEJ Government, it is the truth; but when its against the APC, it becomes a propangada. Hypocrites. Posterity will judge all of you.

16 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Don't call an elder statesman orangutan,what does your own head look like?
The reason they take themselves seriously is because we give them the useless name 'Elderstateman'. They dont have my respect, not when our nation is still in poverty when they steal government money.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by major466(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2015
We are going to scrutinize, prope, analyze, investigate, observe, digest and watch the Buhari administration in 3D.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by phlemzy: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari accepts whoever pleases him as minister. For those pained TANoids asking for when GMB will probe OBJ & Tinubu,he will get to them when he's through with likes of Diezani, Okonjo,bullet-proof Mummy and all other highly placed looters of the outgoing government.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Jman06(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Patiently waiting for my CHANGE!
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by chacoonder(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Yeske2:
APC should carry this Soludo along, he's an asset.
I don't think so cos there are millions of asset in this country.The idea of recycling public office holders must stop, especially when it is clear that they are partisan.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Oblitz(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
From Manor Farm to Animal Farm
that's the change
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by Gbawe: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Whether you hate it or not, Buhari represents a False Change

You have no shame showing your face on these sort of threads. Did I not call you out for your impotent threats of "No GEJ no SS/SE oil"? Silly coward and empty braggart. The militants you were counting on have grown fat and used to their luxury lifestyle. We await you taking to the creeks to deny the SW and North "SE/SS oil" as you love to call it. Foolish loser and impotent chest beater. We were waiting for you to deliver on the thousands of hollow threats you were fond of making daily here for the past few months yet you have changed tone before Buhari is even sworn in. How do people around you even stand you?

https://www.nairaland.com/2127044/two-army-generals-reportedly-resign#30379716

BlackTechnology:

See parasite insulting host

I hope your region has planted sufficient cocoa for life without SE/SS oil. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2127078/dont-threaten-danjuma-acf-warns#30377195

BlackTechnology:
We will not touch Danjunma life but his oil wells

Everybody knows that poverty kills faster and painful than malaria

Danjunma forget your oil wells if you don't apologize cool

This year, every ungrateful non SE/SS will lose their oil wells and privileges grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2126040/nigerias-richest-oil-blocks-owners#30358020

BlackTechnology:
This year will mark the end of Nigeria internal colonialism and slavery.

Sarduna rejected Southerners acquiring economic assets in the North only for the same Northerners to turn around to steal SS/SE oil wells

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria. cheesy

On true federalism we stand. angry

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by juman(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
idupaul:
Any thing OBJ suggest is usually not the best interest of the country, its only in the best interest of OBJ .. Buhari should avoid OBJ because OBJ is responsible for 85% percent of the problems that got us here.

God bless you.

What does obasanjo knows about good governance?

Anyway the story look like not real, because why should obasanjo suggesting minister for them?
Re: Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks by olu77(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Soludo is the most suitable for the position. Meanwhile, he is not reaping where he did not sow; his exposition on the present state of the economy was an eye opener which further nailed the coffin of GEJ government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.