Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church (38091 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by femi4: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

GEJ might be everything I dislike in a president, but I still give him credit for allowing Jega to conduct a more credible presidential election than we've ever had since June 12!

The pastor might not be wrong after all! GEJ truly fulfilled a divine assignment of empowering the people to freely choose who leads them.
Till date, no election in Nigeria beats June 12 1993 election. Not even a cockroach was killed at that time
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Dragonking: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

They rigged Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta....The difference was just too big.

so you believed they didn't rig kano and Kaduna abi? I pity u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
saxywale:
All these pastors with diarrhea of the mouth sef. God must be wicked if His assignment for GEJ was to bankrupt Nigeria inclusive of the hardship present in this current dispensation.
ur stupidity knows no bound.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by nkemjacob2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
He might come back to re-run, who knows
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Billygee2u: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
boman2014:
GEJ is OVER-HYPED period!.
shut up carmeleon
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Israel5(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
saxywale:
All these pastors with diarrhea of the mouth sef. God must be wicked if His assignment for GEJ was to bankrupt Nigeria inclusive of the hardship present in this current dispensation.
may GOD judge you. you are cursed! lost course! son of belial!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by adeara(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ assignment is dat God use him to take power from PDP chikena.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tsdarkside(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

MY REPLY TO a GULLIBLE CITIZEN and his fellows

they call him clueless...u too would follow?..shai diaris God truly!

now I ses ur stupidity is stunning....Goodluck was already a Doctoral degree holder before venturing into politics before he was forty...many people here are seriously brainwashed..,lied to and deceived...imagining accusing of feeding with 4billion d basis of d controversy was 1billion approx for feeding of d presidency in a year...it includes all federal agencies working for d presidency...vp and workers in Aso rock who are fed 3tyms a day.... Or accusing him of bankrupting Nigeria...because he openly and wit d support of all governors withdrew from d country foreign reserves to support d Nigerian economy as a result of fall of world oil prices and loss of market for d sale of Nigerian oil... What else...so many wide spread falacies when there are facts...

if u voted ND supported buhari based on lies...propaganda u r sure a loser...so many ppl calling him d a looter... Are u NT better off than he u were in 2011...how many gadgets gv u used since then... What abt gadgets u use nw... D roads u travel on...d airport u use...ooh d power supply u rciv nw...nd pump price u pay for fuel and diesel nw...dispute d crises... I guess because GEJ didn't call u ND gv a job directly u cannot realize d economy of d nation is doing better... Adjudged as one of the best of the Continents leaders he put plans on ground to change the entire nation.

go and read about his achievements in office... Copy it ND paste somewhere for d records...he hasn't gotten up to a quarter of the praise and respect he deserves from Nigerians for His sacrifice and service... Becos of Sentiments...to hell with You ND ur fellows!!!

then,i am sorry,i didn`t know he studied doctor....BUT HE IS STILL CLUELESS!!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tsdarkside(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
sunychuks:
My problem is that Ur Hausa father didn't teach u how to respect Ur elders.even not being a president he can feed Ur generation bc he was not begging for food.now as a president for six years am sure Ur father is dying to have a hand shake only with him.so stop Ur coment and allow this man to be.support Ur boko haram sponsor.ABOKI

i am not hausa...i am urhobo... wink wink wink
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ihatesycophant(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
But one Deeper Life Pastor from warri said Jonathan will win because he's God's sent. Does he speak by sentiment or emotion or still God speaking?
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

i am not hausa...i am urhobo... wink wink wink
Too bad u are insulting Ur brother
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by adecustom54: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE TO NIGERIA CITIZEN, CUSTOM
AUCTION!AUCTION!!. THE CUSTOMS ARE
SELLING CARS WHICH MAY INCLUDE:TOYOTA,
HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN,MERCEDES,JEEPS,NISSAN
PRODUCTS,EXAMPLES INClUDE TOYOTA( CAMRY
2.2 #300,000, COROLLA #300,00,HIACE BUS
#500,000,SEQUIOA #600,000,LANDCRUISER
PRADO #700,000,MATRIX #200,000, HONDA
( ACCORD #400,00, CIVIC #250,000,PILOT
#500,000,GOLF #200,000,PASSAT #200,000,
PEGEOUT #250,000 LEXUS JEEP GX #550,000
LEXUS RX #400,000 BENZ C230, C280 [#300,000]
MAZDA MPV #450,000 MAZDA 626 #250,000
VENAGON BUS #500,000 VW TOURAEG #350,000
CAMRY SPIDER #500,000 SIENNA #350,000
TOYOTA RAV4 #450,000 HONDA CRV #400,000
HONDA ODESSEY #350,000 TOYOTA HILUX &
TACOMA #400,000 MACK TRUCK #600,000 AUDI
A4 #250,000 TOYOTA VENZA #450,000 JAUGUAR
X #300,000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA #300,000
HONDA PILOT #500,000 AND A HOST OF OTHERS
WITH LOW PRICES,AS LOW AS #200,000 TO
#900,000 OF DIFFERENT MODELS.CALL OFFICER
ADEKUNLE CHRIS ON 08105002901 FOR
BOOKING AND PURCHASE.WE DELIVER TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

then,i am sorry,i didn`t know he studied doctor....BUT HE IS STILL CLUELESS!!!!

if fit bite you!!! Who studies Doctor please....

what planet are u from...??

its either one does a Doctorate or studies medicine or dentistry and becomes a Doctor......

all dis people wanting to elect someone lyk den into power to interact at their level...drawing the Nation backward,..
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tpiadotcom: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
C of O on point cool
No trespass angry

true that.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tolustx(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
ORACLE1975:
The whole nigerians give goodlock shue but he decided to us the shue against the power that vote him,now u said he has done what pls let nigerians be we are UPDATED now and 4ever never again will south south rule this nation the only thing thy knew is to keep treatin nigerians with oil pls never forget it was coaco and granut money nigeria use to develop u then how.........time shall judge.

U know hw to spill sh1t but u don't even have a good knowlege of english grammar and spelling. How unfortunate for u. I'm sure u are even one of dos busing Mrs Patience Jonathan but u're worse dan her. SmH.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
eleko1:
YES he has fulfilled His own agenda.Got Many Shoes,Ate 4 Billions Naira food in a year and. Still remained clueless.Jona need a deserved rest from all labour.Thank U JOnA for being a gentleman despite his Clueless antecedent
so whats ur say now abt Buhari now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Mourns Member, Others Who Died In Custom Rice Stampede / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.