Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church (38095 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tomakint: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:
Any information coming from Kumuyi is Lame. Ugly man.
I swear your father can never come close to Pastor Kumuyi in the area of good looking.....if in doubt post ur father's picture for comparison undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
tomakint:

I swear your father can never come close to Pastor Kumuyi in the area of good looking.....if in doubt post ur father's picture for comparison undecided

Really? Post your father's picture and kumuyi first. Even Obasanjo fine pass Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by myproperty(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
It is only God that makes a king. God knows why he made him president and God alone knows what he wants him to accomplish and who his he not to accomplish what God wants him to accomplish.
Who says he has not accomplish any thing positive?
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Gynacologist(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
MEILYN:
Do you even know what that word means?
hu u de ask?
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

GEJ might be everything I dislike in a president, but I still give him credit for allowing Jega to conduct a more credible presidential election than we've ever had since June 12!

The pastor might not be wrong after all! GEJ truly fulfilled a divine assignment of empowering the people to freely choose who leads them.
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINATION OF "CREDIBLE ELECTION"? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE CAMPAIGN IS ONE SIDED? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE BALLOT WERE BEEN THUMBPRINTED 3a:m IN THE MORNING? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE SOME TRIBES AND CERTAIN RELIGION IS BEEN THREATEN THAT IF A POLITICAL PARTY SHOULD LOSE THE ELECTION THAT THEY WILL MAKE SURE THEY SEND THE REST OF TRIBES AND OPPOSING RELIGION TO oblivion, IS A DELUSIONED ENTITY THAT WILL SAY HE OR SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS ELECTION IS CONSPIRACY ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE MUSLIMS NORTH AND THE MUSLIM WEST, am a muslim, BUT GOD KNOWS THAT I DON'T WANT LEAVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE DEVILISH CONSPIRACIES THRIVES, (is a recipe for genocide) IF NOT DEVILISH CONSPIRACY, TELL ME AT WHAT EXPENSE DID BUHARI WINS THIS ELECTION? no don't worry i Will answer that! "BUHARI GRABS THIS ELECTION AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE THAN 20,000 LIVES OF NIGERIANS'' IS IT POST 2011 RIOTS YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OR THE ONES BOKO HARAMS SLAUGHTERED OR MASSACRE....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by MEILYN(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Gynacologist:
hu u de ask?
You of course.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by shomutuski(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
The more happy I am is due to the fact that nigerians now understand the true Essence of democracy. We can plant and uproot anybody in aso rock.. I bet you regardless of who will be our president in 2019, Anybody that gets there must work hard so we'll vote him in again.. That's just d beauty of it.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by cocokiller1(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
tomakint:

no mind d mumu
I bet he got his ugly looks 4rm his dad
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Purereal(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
he's GOD sent
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ceejay80s(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
What has he fufilled? U get light for ur house?
When the idiotu don sell nepa to himself finish
Always looking for cheap publicity
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by buskie13(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

They rigged Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta....The difference was just too big.
rigged Delta state elections

u must be something else...APC members had an agreement in isoko which they decided voting the incumbent President GEJ while they vote for APC candidates for the house of Assembly...

p.s;Delta state wasn't rigged
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by simple72: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Goodluck was the sacrifice for this election. I thank God for using him for peace to reign in Nigeria. If not for the wisdom he applied war would have taken place. GMB is chosen to rule this country for a purpose, let us cooperate with him and move the country forward.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by cocokiller1(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Nd some people b acting like buhari is some kinda saviour nd saint
may 29th is jst too far
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by pak: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
How can we get so insensitive in the name of religion ?

He has performed his divine assignment ? Tell that to the hundred of thousands of relatives of people in Baga who were killed due to the incompetence of his Govt. Tell that to all those in IDP camps in Yola, Borno and Yobe.

Tell that to all those who have lost means of livelihoods and are now vagabonds in their own country
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by cocokiller1(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
nd some people b calling kumuyi ugly evn when they knw they look like fufu wey still remain small to done
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Gynacologist(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2015
MEILYN:
You of course.
i dnt fink so
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2015
[size=18pt]PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS THE GREATEST NIGERIAN OF ALL TIME, DEAD OR ALIVE.[/size]

[size=28pt]FRESH AIR[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by spartan50(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
eleko1:
YES he has fulfilled His own agenda.Got Many Shoes,Ate 4 Billions Naira food in a year and. Still remained clueless.Jona need a deserved rest from all labour.Thank U JOnA for being a gentleman despite his Clueless antecedent
Only if you what was going to happen.. You self you are worse than Goodluck. Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by thefakestan: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2015
#alibabaandthe40thieves is now there.

For short

#babanthe40thieves.

1. Tinubu
2. Atiku
3. Timipre Sylva
4. Ameachi
5. Fashola
6. Aregbesola
7. Okorocha
8. Saraki
9.OBJ
...... etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by micjembi(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2015
The way some of u talk n criticize men of God has to b caution, bc it is not all men of God u tink u can blasphem.Is there any tin wrong with the comment the church made.Despite Gej has lapses in his governance,that does not mean he didn't try at all. God has a reason for Every thing. his ways r not our way.If we r condemning wat is bad,we also need to gv credit to wat is good.for gej to concede victory, that show that he is truelly a man of peace n a democrat indeed.for the fact that we love n respect Gem for his attribute of discipline, incorruptable n good governance.which we are still expecting.we must also tell oursef the truth.Gem n the entire
north need to learn from what gej did.It is not by making nasty statement, which lead to the slaughter of innocent nysc corp member n citizens of this Nation. I was in kaduna in 2011 n I saw how blood flow on street.I say Kudos to Gej.he said some thing that really touch me.He said "his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigeria" we need to learn from this n truelly remain a democratic nation.God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ceejay80s(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
shomutuski:
The more happy I am is due to the fact that nigerians now understand the true Essence of democracy. We can plant and uproot anybody in aso rock.. I bet you regardless of who will be our president in 2019, Anybody that gets there must work hard so we'll vote him in again.. That's just d beauty of it.
Especially in electricity power sector
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Amen (to the prayers) and...
This is how you practice true
democracy. Jonathan keeps winning
more hearts daily ever since the
defeat. I tell you, with this attitude,
very soon he's gonna be more
popular and loved than even the new
president. And remember people, he's
qualified to contest again! Who
knows; all of 'these' might just come
in handy and count for him when that
time finally comes.
I respect you, Dr. Jonathan

if i hear sey this "clueless one" will come back,thunder will fire you...........that "clueless one" was a nightmare.........

btw...his he even a doctor?..why are you giving him the title doctor?who did he ever heal in his clueless life?

abegu..stop insulting doctors..they learn very hard to get that title...abegi.........
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by oluwaisaac(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

Are u through sir ATE FOUR BiLLIONS Naira " OK contunu
My friend, that aside, so are you saying he has no purpose in being allowed to be president for 6 years? No. God has a reason for everything. Maybe he was allowed for just this purpose- raising the consciousness of an average Nigerian to governance! Don't be too narrow minded, young man. The man who spoke has more experience than you in this life. Get a life first, then you'll see clearly to analyse issues!
Iamsynord:

My friend, that aside, so are you saying he has no purpose in being allowed to be president for 6 years? No. God has a reason for everything. Maybe he was allowed for just this purpose- raising the consciousness of an average Nigerian to governance! Don't be too narrow minded, young man. The man who spoke has more experience than you in this life. Get a life first, then you'll see clearly to analyse issues!
Iamsynord:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINATION OF "CREDIBLE ELECTION"? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE CAMPAIGN IS ONE SIDED? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE BALLOT WERE BEEN THUMBPRINTED 3a:m IN THE MORNING? IS IT AN ELECTION WHERE SOME TRIBES AND CERTAIN RELIGION IS BEEN THREATEN THAT IF A POLITICAL PARTY SHOULD LOSE THE ELECTION THAT THEY WILL MAKE SURE THEY SEND THE REST OF TRIBES AND OPPOSING RELIGION TO oblivion, IS A DELUSIONED ENTITY THAT WILL SAY HE OR SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS ELECTION IS CONSPIRACY ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE MUSLIMS NORTH AND THE MUSLIM WEST, am a muslim, BUT GOD KNOWS THAT I DON'T WANT LEAVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE DEVILISH CONSPIRACIES THRIVES, (is a recipe for genocide) IF NOT DEVILISH CONSPIRACY, TELL ME AT WHAT EXPENSE DID BUHARI WINS THIS ELECTION? no don't worry i Will answer that! "BUHARI GRABS THIS ELECTION AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE THAN 20,000 LIVES OF NIGERIANS'' IS IT POST 2011 RIOTS YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OR THE ONES BOKO HARAMS SLAUGHTERED OR MASSACRE....

We've had less credible elections than the just concluded! The anomalies in this election were not lost on anyone, and nobody is saying the presidential election was perfect, but it is still head and shoulders above what we've had in the past where election results projected 99% voter turnout!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
micjembi:
The way some of u talk n criticize men of God has to b caution, bc it is not all men of God u tink u can blasphem.Is there any tin wrong with the comment the church made.Despite Gej has lapses in his governance,that does not mean he didn't try at all. God has a reason for Every thing. his ways r not our way.If we r condemning wat is bad,we also need to gv credit to wat is good.for gej to concede victory, that show that he is truelly a man of peace n a democrat indeed.for the fact that we love n respect Gem for his attribute of discipline, incorruptable n good governance.which we are still expecting.we must also tell oursef the truth.Gem n the entire
north need to learn from what gej did.It is not by making nasty statement, which lead to the slaughter of innocent nysc corp member n citizens of this Nation. I was in kaduna in 2011 n I saw how blood flow on street.I say Kudos to Gej.he said some thing that really touch me.He said "his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigeria" we need to learn from this n truelly remain a democratic nation.God bless Nigeria.

who is blaspheming here...its the truth...you can not blasphem god,by saying the truth........only when you lie and you are unjust,you blasphem god,get that in your religious thick head...you are unlogical...
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Reference(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
saxywale:
All these pastors with diarrhea of the mouth sef. God must be wicked if His assignment for GEJ was to bankrupt Nigeria inclusive of the hardship present in this current dispensation.

It is okay. He has gone.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by ruffDiamond: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
which assignment
lie lie people shocked shocked

all dis bulshit pharisees g.o making me avoid church now mek dem no come scam me

thumb up friar mbaka cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Reference(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

GEJ might be everything I dislike in a president, but I still give him credit for allowing Jega to conduct a more credible presidential election than we've ever had since June 12!

The pastor might not be wrong after all! GEJ truly fulfilled a divine assignment of empowering the people to freely choose who leads them.

You look at the big picture. That is what visionaires do. That is how to move forward. It is about the game not the players.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by solar007: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

Really? Post your father's picture and kumuyi first. Even Obasanjo fine pass Kumuyi.

I know you must be....... But you can do the needful by just posting your daddy's pics so that we can compare.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
tbaba1234:

They rigged Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta....The difference was just too big.

Yes, they did! I'm not disputing that, but they rigged much more extensively in previous elections!
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
MEILYN:
Jonathan has fulfilled what stupid mission? For almost 6years the 1diot took us for granted and you say he was sent by God? God must be a corrupt and a wicked man if I should agree with this church's logic.

When the righteous rules, the people rejoice. Jonathan's government was the opposite. This church should just shut up and preach what they are supposed to preach.

Ok ok lets take ourselves back to that date when he made the call.

Orubaba makes a scene-Jega keeps delaying final result till evening-Fanatics in the north starts fighting-spreads to other parts of Nigeria-we all hide in our houses-The nation is thrown into civil unrest for as long as it lasts.

Please please lets face it,Jonathan had a choice to reject the outcome and throw the nation into turmoil but he acted maturely and for that WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU even if that does not make him a hero.
Re: Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
which assignment ??
lie lie people shocked shocked

all cis ulshit pharisees g.o making me avoid church now mek dem no come scam me

thumb up friar mbaka cool

friar mbaka for african pope.. cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.