Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State (2685 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by tempest69: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2015
what is the fate of the Rivers State Deputy Governor after working so hard with his boss Governor AMEACHI for seven years and 9 months then dump him for a miscalculated sinking PDP.
If you were ameachi or tele ikuru what will you do?
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by FastShipping: 3:56am On Apr 05, 2015
He is now in limbo after doing the barcanista. grin grin grin

They all thought Jonathan was going to win. Now Jonathan lost and their eyes cleared.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Ikuru is surely regretting his defection to the PDP. What a blunder!

11 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by seunfly: 4:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Do I blame the guy, the environment was becoming too hot but he never knew the weather will soon favour them. We all can't withstand bad weather for long, some just have to give up.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2015
FastShipping:

They all thought Jonathan was going to win. Now Jonathan lost and their eyes cleared.

That should go into nl lexicon. He did a barcanista - turned coat just before the war was won

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2015
The guy na wrong forecaster.
God, please take charge of my life and never let me dump my glory at the 11th hour.

17 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by saintopus(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Is a win, win situation for him. Because the defection is not about him contesting an election or going for senate but to have a greater say in the Rivers politics of which he was not getting. If he was not carried along as an APC member while PDP was in control, how is he sure he will be carried along now that APC are in control? Being faithful and honest in little things certainly gives one confidence if greater things should come along the way.
But wait, what if PDP wins in Rivers state in the guber? It is a possibility. Afterall, Amaechi could not deliver the state to APC.!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2015
saintopus:
Is a win, win situation for him. Because the defection is not about him contesting an election or going for senate but to have a greater say in the Rivers politics of which he was not getting. If he was not carried along as an APC member while PDP was in control, how is he sure he will be carried along now that APC are in control? Being faithful and honest in little things certainly gives one confidence if greater things should come along the way.
But wait, what if PDP wins in Rivers state in the guber? It is a possibility. Afterall, Amaechi could not deliver the state to APC.!!!

If you believe that result from rivers state election that wike wrote then you can believe anything

9 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by citizenjuwon(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2015
[size=35pt]He has been condemned to the dustbin of history! [/size]

8 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by godunia(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2015
He should do the needful,jump back after all he jumped out in the first place n Ameachi whom I saw carrying a cross on his shoulder during the good Friday observation should forgive him.prodigal politicians making wrong choices since 1960
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by saintopus(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2015
chuks01:

If you believe that result from rivers state election that wike wrote then you can believe anything

Saturday is not too far my brother, let us see.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by donjuviam(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Na dem know what's will happen
Wetin concern me
busy cooking my banga soup
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by MyMouth(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2015
donjuviam:
Wetin concern me
U are always cooking this banga soup, e no dey taya u?

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by holytribe(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2015
I like to authoritatively confirm that just last night, one of the governorship candidate in Rivers state using the umbrella logo has just shared 100000 naira for all ad hoc staffs that is the P.O and also 50000 naira for all APO/vp. The monet was carried with Ghana must go bag and all in new notes. Really do not know why our politicians are this desperate to get into power. Another sum of money has been promised to the ad hoc staffs to be paid on Thursday and also after Election. The picture attached is part of the money

God help us

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by emamos: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
MyMouth:

U are always cooking this banga soup, e no dey taya u?
u av givn him d attention he s seekn.
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2015
He miscalculated big time. He has automatically sent himself on a political wilderness like osoba in ogun state. Adieu most thoughless politician in recent times.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Lordtrillion(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Such is life @ times. By d way, do you know you can get Mtn 1gig data @ N1,000. Check out our Easter Promo prices for data cool

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2015
He is the best looser in the world but am sure he was paid to defect so he can now enjoy the money
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by AbuMikey(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Something must kill a Man!

Greed killed Tele Ikuru gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Please Application forms are free.
Thank You.All our services are free of charge.We
don't collect a dime from prospective student
because we get our commissions from our clients
(Schools).
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by omenka(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
donjuviam:
Wetin concern me
he be like stones na ingredient for this your soup oo. Why e dey take months to done naw
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by nairalife2013(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
donjuviam:
Wetin concern me
u like banga soup o! Meanwhile d guy no regret anything. Conscience of fighting against one's brother is not an acceptable thing to many. Besides, as a guy abov me said, pdp could win the state. Itz not over yet.
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Symphony007: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Let's not write his political obituary just yet, wike can still win the governorship and he will still remain relevant in rivers politics and government.
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by DeCleff(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2015
saintopus:

Saturday is not too far my brother, let us see.

Yes saturday is not far and let PDP stop using military or police to intimidate Rivers people. Let them stop the killing of APC members. Let them allow the votes of Rivers people to count.

Then tell me how Wike will win the governorship election in a free and fair election.

Incase you don't know majority of PDP members will vote APC in Rivers state. Especially the Riverians/Ijawa/Ogoni/Etche.

No reasonable Ijaw person will want an Ikwerre man in Brick House after losing Aso Rock to the North.

Ethnic politics things.

Mark my word
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by Collynzo9: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who had the last laugh?
Hahahahahahahahhaha
Re: What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State by saintopus(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
FastShipping:

I said it before the election that it was a win, win case for him but most guys typing from Surulere, Osogbo, Abeokuta believe as GEJ lost, Wike will loss as well. Now Rivers people have decided.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Cannot Become President Of African First Ladies -patience Jonathan / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Arrested. See Photo Below / People Always Tell Me That Nnamdi Kanu Looks Like Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.