Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics (2664 Views)

Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by onoikenna: 6:39pm On May 15, 2015
Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state today tied the knot with Lara Fortes.

The high profile wedding was attended by big shots in the society such as President-elect, Buhari, his vice Yemi Osibanjo and wife,Dangote, Femi Otedola,Nasir-el-Rufai,Kanayo O
Kanayo and others.Also present at the wedding were the bride's parents.

See photos from the wedding below....

Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by onoikenna: 6:42pm On May 15, 2015
onoikenna:
Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state today tied the knot with Lara Fortes.

The high profile wedding was attended by big shots in the society such as President-elect, Buhari, his vice Yemi Osibanjo and wife,Dangote, Femi Otedola,Nasir-el-Rufai,Kanayo O
Kanayo and others.Also present at the wedding were the bride's parents.

See photos from the wedding below....

Source: http://.com/2015/05/a_15.html

Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by okoro4: 6:52pm On May 15, 2015
Gathering of rich peeps
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by tp10: 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by excellentmomma(f): 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
Osho handle with care o, lolzz, I saw u dragging this fragile cutie out of the chopper, now u grab d hand dey push ur ring thru, handle with care in d oda one too o, we heard she is a model not a runs girl, make she no run if u are too harsh. wink

Happy married life to u two.
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by orobs93(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2015
He
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by gleaf: 7:05pm On May 15, 2015
Oshio Baba!! Dem go think say na only comrade suit u sabi wear, dem no knw say u get eye for better thing! In Flavours voice #ukwu nwelu nti
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by onoikenna: 7:12pm On May 15, 2015
gleaf:
Oshio Baba!! Dem go think say na only comrade suit u sabi wear, dem no knw say u get eye for better thing! In Flavours voice #ukwu nwelu nti
lol.Badman
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by Aminat508(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
omo, see oshiomole mother undecided
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by kestolove95(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2015
Beauty and d beast

1 Like

Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by sheymoni(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
From left to right : senate president Bukola saraki, president muhammad Buhari, groom Adams oshomole, bride fortes oshomole & vice president yemi Osinbajo

Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by kay1one2(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari's face tho...
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by danieljessy: 8:29pm On May 15, 2015
excellentmomma:
Osho handle with care o, lolzz, I saw u dragging this fragile cutie out of the chopper, now u grab d hand dey push ur ring thru, handle with care in d oda one too o, we heard she is a model not a runs girl, make she no run
run go wia biko wen money iz involved grin
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by 50calibre(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2015
Damn!! I doff my hat to women, being a woman is not easy, I swear!!

How would a pretty woman allow an ape-like creature like this mount her at night. He's also a dwarf loool

Imagine this lady looking up during a love-making session to see a dreadful face slamming away at her.. Shiiiiiiiit!

That's the power of money right there.

This is the real definition of beauty and the beast.
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 15, 2015
Wow! shocked
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
.you people should stop this beauty and the beast issh abeg..
*unlike colours attracts while like colours repels!

#my theory!

1 Like

Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by anulaxad(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2015
By the way I just discovered who Saraki is, after reading his profile I am belittled and shocked that PDP agents are calling for the probe of this man, he was the first state governor to implement free healthcare to its special state's citizens(old, young, pregnant e.g), known for his vision in infrastructure development and wait for it, brought power to the rural and urban areas of the state, due to his visionary stance the average citizen of Kwara state enjoys 19-22 hours of electricity or 90% compared to the national average of 30%.

I'm shocked that I have never heard of this man and his good doings, humble he must be.
Re: Dangote,Femi Otedola,El-Rufai,Bride's Parents,others At Oshiomhole's Weding(Pics by egift(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2414951_tc_jpeg84a2e2f89e53e8bc1644c2aa6e5a7829

Photogenically speaking, those two in white blend. grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to Oshiomhole, happy married life!

(1) (Reply)

APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC / Why Biafra Would Be A Contretemps / Live Commentary From FHC Abuja As Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.