Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu (5117 Views)

Unfounded Speculations About Buhari’s Health Should Stop – Tinubu / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Nigerian VP Yemi Osinbajo Barred From First Buhari's National Security Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by cold(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2015
whitecat1:
All of you pdp cowards who are hiding under new monikers and shouting Tinubu can't be taking seriously cos you are still groaning from your loss and looking for ways to get back at Apc. Sorry you won't be heard. We know your antics and nothing this administration would do will be good enough for you guys, Buhari and his handlers know this and will ignore all your staged inputs.
'Can't be taken seriously' not 'taking' seriously. Hope this helps
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Afroconnect: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Bishop4bella:
I wonder how some people think? Imagine how this dude is talking Buhari must stop Tinubu.

Am so sure you are a pdp member and the same problem you created for Jonathan you want Buhari to have the same issue.

Tinubu and the rest are behind the success of Buhari today and he's unstoppable.

For your information, where Lagos is today, Tinubu started it before Fashola assume the governorship post.
Fashola is working but no one ask who's behind his success. For your information, all what Fashola is enjoying Tinubu is the back bone.

We need Tinubu is Nigeria system.
Tinubu is a big thief,a big embarrassment to Nigeria-he is wanted by the American government...we don't need thieves in our corridors of power

1 Like

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by 7lives: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bishop4bella:
I wonder how some people think? Imagine how this dude is talking Buhari must stop Tinubu.

Am so sure you are a pdp member and the same problem you created for Jonathan you want Buhari to have the same issue.

Tinubu and the rest are behind the success of Buhari today and he's unstoppable.

For your information, where Lagos is today, Tinubu started it before Fashola assume the governorship post.
Fashola is working but no one ask who's behind his success. For your information, all what Fashola is enjoying Tinubu is the back bone.

We need Tinubu is Nigeria system.

Don't mind those shallow brains, if only they knew that Nigeria needs Tinubu.
A man that is years ahead of his contemporaries cannot be kept at bay. This government needs Tinubu's visions and ideas to acheive its set objectives.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by zomby(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is amusing to me how some of us come to praise or defend a known thief. The same group of people that systematically and selfishly brought our country to her knees.
It is simply shameful and an indication that some of us have been severely brainwashed, and may never recover from it.

If tinubu is not completely disabled, it means Buhari's job has not been done and our votes have not been counted.

Nigeria of yesterday is totally different from the Nigeria of today.
We will not accomplish anything, even with Buhari as the president if people like Tinubu is not checked right from the beginning of this new day in Nigeria.

I am sure that Boko Haram is not what is on Buhari's mind at the moment... but how to disable a black vulture like Tinubu remains number one priority of this new regime... And Insha Allah, it shall be done.
That is simply the only way Nigerians will completely witness a new day and new beginning.

Nigeria doesn't need Tinubu, Nigeria needs each and everyone of us....and together we will push Tinubu out the same way we rejected Jonathan last week.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari: I Won’t Condone Looting Of Public Resources
Posted By: THEWILL_Posted date: April 04, 2015In: Headline, NewsNo Comments
BEVERLY HILLS, April 04, (THEWILL) – President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has given assurances to Nigerians that he would handle state resources with utmost responsibility and honesty and that he will not condone the looting of public resources.

Speaking while receiving a delegation of the people of his home state, Katsina, who came to congratulate him on his election as President of Nigeria, General Buhari regretted that the citizens had been made poorer by the 16 years of PDP maladministration in spite of the fact that the country received more income in that period than at any other time.

Buhari said savings from his war against corruption would be ploughed into education with the objective of empowering the citizens.

“If you give education to a man or woman, you have empowered them to be productive. There is no better way to empowerment,” Buhari asserted.
The President-elect, who exchanged banters with old schoolmates and kinsmen alike, among the 130-man delegation spoke about his resolve to work with all Nigerians to pull the citizens out of the current hardships facing them.

Buhari also expressed his commitment to multi-party democracy as the best system of government and appealed to all citizens to imbibe courage and perseverance, virtues he said, stood him in good stead in bringing victory to him, after failing three times in the past presidential elections.

The leaders of the delegation who spoke on the occasion included the state Chairman of the Katsina State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Engineer Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa; a former Governor of the state, Alhaji Saidu Barda, a leading Muslim Cleric, a representative of federal legislators and a representative of the traditional institutions in the state.

They all pledged their support and commitment to the in-coming Buhari administration and promised to avoid the mistakes of others by imbibing humility and respect for all sections of the country.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari: I Won’t Condone Looting Of Public Resources.

The message can not be clearer; Tinubu will not be entertained.

1 Like

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by hopilo: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Stop Tinubu from ?

Same way you people advised GEJ to stop Obasanjo.

Tinubu has the senate, house of rep, the judiciary, all states in south west.

Why bother stopping him ? Stop him now until he needs his help again.

Tinubu sacrificed his ACN structure to pave way for Buhari to come in.

As much as I don't like Tinubu, stopping him is not an option
So he should give Tinubu all he want.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by otr1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
To even think it's people who didn't vote for APC that are saying Buhari must stop Tinubu, is laughable. Most of you were even doing the voting in front of your Tv screens.
Who are you to dictate now?
For your information, Buhari will always reference Tinubu on important national matters. You think it's by default that the Economy of Lagos alone is at par with that of Ghana? You think the state have been on auto-pilot since 1999 just like Nigeria have been since the days of GEJ? You people are so proud of Lagos that you wished it's a no man's land, but you so much hate the man who piloted the state into greatness as we have it now. Isn't it obvious Tinubu has got ten times the combined intelligence of all GEJ's advisers( who have always been given him contradictory advices on National issues?).

If you can't cope with Tinubu, you can relocate to hell.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Can someone please list at least 3 sins of Tinubu? From what I have been able to grab, his wealth is very legitimate.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
I am sure you are not serious with your ingratiate opinion and attitudes.
I am sure in your tribe you are fond of cutting off people who have been of great help to you in the time of great need,after you have achieved your aims.
I now know the world is full of ingrates.

1 Like

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by dammytosh: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
hopilo:

So he should give Tinubu all he want.

They have negotiated already and Buhari will honor his promise.

So stop or no stop whatever they negotiated that led to APC is sacrosanct.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
These we know:
1. Tinubu spent big money for the election of Buhari
2. Buhari rejected the idea of Tinubu being his VP
3. Buhari and Tinubu negotiated a deal before they came together
4. Tinubu producing Osibanjo as the VP is part of the deal.
5. Buhari almost lost the election because of his affiliation with Tinubu.
Tinubu was asked to lay low a week or 2 before the election.
6. Rotimi Ameachie and El Rufai do not have any love or respect for Tinubu, but both men are extremely close to Buhari.
7. Tinubu may not be touched as long as he stays clear away from Buhari's way.

My prediction:
Tinubu has been a criminal for a very long time. He has had his way in Lagos for too long.
His greed for power and money is unprecedented, he can not help it. For this reason Tinubu will steal again.
And this is where he will end up being canned by Buhari.
We must not forget that this is not Fashola or Goodluck Jonathan, this is a former military president that happens to be from the north.
The Mullahs will not tolerate Tinubu's antecedents. And it will not look good for the Yorubas eventually.

Sit tight and lets see.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Lucasbalo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
aanumama:
Honestly I still don't get people's heartache over Tinubu!
A lot will die from HBP because of asiwaju's matter.
All I know is corrupt politicians must give account and answer to their wrong doing.
GEJ inclusive.
Tinubu and his cohorts included.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by whitecat1: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ohh pleeease!!!! Get a life!
cold:

'Can't be taken seriously' not 'taking' seriously. Hope this helps
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by whitecat1: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
godfather or Satanbaby, each has the jurisdiction he fell under and was cleared! Fasola and Yar'adua didn't prob Obj and Tinubu, it may be because they balanced the budget and left surplus. It's Jonathan's turn to answer to Buhari.
charles316:

Those guys you mentioned cleared their godfathers.

Anyway, I will be happy if the loot can be returned to the nation's account. But buhari must not be selective in his anti- corruption crusade.

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by whitecat1: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Buhari can only prob those under his jurisdiction! Tinubu fell under Fasola and Obj, and Obj himself fell under Yar'adua. Buhari can't prob them, the only people he can prob is the administration handing over to him.
charles316:

Lol. I am for change. Do you seriously want GMB to probe some people and leave others?
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
I see a chain reaction as soon as corruption investigation starts. Everybody must be touched.
There is no room for being selective; if evidence shows that you stole, you must pay.

Nigerians have suffered enough from the hands of these looters.
All of them must be investigated.. This is the only way our votes will truly count.

There is a reason why we elected Buhari and not Babangida.
All corrupt officials, current or past must pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release Shocking Video Of Kidnapped Greenfield University Students / Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman / This Tinubu Photo Made Me Had A Good Laugh - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.