Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Easter 2015: Easter Quotes For Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Instagram Status - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter 2015: Easter Quotes For Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Instagram Status (445 Views)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Biblical Easter Quotes / Easter 2015: Messages To Share With Family And Friends To Celebrate Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter 2015: Easter Quotes For Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Instagram Status by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2015
easter status update for twitter facebook whatsapp instagram
Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals.
Easter: the day Jesus slapped YOLO in the face.
The spirit of easter is all about Hope, Love and Joyfull living. Happy Easter!
Easter is when a lot of people repent and wish they’d bought the outfit that was on sale.
Did you ever wonder why we always leave cookies and milk for Santa Claus, but we never leave a salad for the Easter Bunny?
Missing you a lot on this Easter. Wishing you were here to celebrate this holy occasion with me . Happy Easter

more at http://www.kakakino.com/2015/04/easter-2015-easter-quotes-for-facebook-twitter-whatsapp-instagram-status/

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of The Kingdom Of God / The Standard Of Grace (by Brian Bill) PART1 / Why Am I Not Rich,why Am I Still Strugging.the Answer Is Here, Come In... An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.