Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration (1529 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by jomoh: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2015
President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Ayo Oritsejafor, has called on Nigerians to embrace peace, love and forgiveness for one another.

He also prayed for peace for the incoming administration of General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) “with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration.”

The CAN President said, “Dear brothers and sisters, Christ died and rose once for all and for everyone; but the power of the resurrection, this passover from slavery to evil, to the freedom of goodness, must be accomplished in every age and in our nation.

According to him, the need for peace that President Goodluck Jonathan demonstrated by conceding defeat to Buhari in the recently held presidential elections should be the point of reference for all our political leaders in the coming governorship and state assemblies elections.

“Peace for Nigeria is what I bring to you in this Easter celebration; may unity and stability be restored permanently in Nigeria. I also pray for peace for the incoming administration led by retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration,

“May the risen Lord, the conqueror of sin and death, be a support to you all, especially to the weakest and neediest. Thank you for your support to our leaders and on behalf of my family I wish you a wonderful Easter celebrations,” Oritsejafor said.

Meanwhile, the CAN Lagos State Chairman, Alexander Bamgbola, has congratulated Christians on the Easter celebration. He said the season was a time for liberation and freedom for mankind.

In a statement on Thursday, Bamgbola, who used the opportunity to congratulate the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, said it was time for Nigerians to come together and work for the progress of the country.

While noting that the prevalent peace in the land is an act of God, he said, “Nigerians have every cause to thank God. He made it possible for us to have a peaceful election devoid of rancour and war. The atmosphere in the country has been peaceful. God has been good.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/oritsejafor-prays-for-buharis-administration/

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Alexisu: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2015
No trespass, this land is not for sale.

Buyers beware..

Meanwhile, Oritsejafor no get choice but to accept change. Everybody dey respect their self to avoid stories dat touch.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by ziky2010(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't know why everybody is congratulating this man!Some people should rather keep mute rather than open their mouth since we all know the camp they belong to.Joke apart,i don't know this man is this good-looking smiley
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Baawaa(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Nobody is ready to go jail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Young4jose: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Go sleep man, because ur master has failed us & u're one of d course.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by eistien(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Go sindon,all these ones join the major problems of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Shocked, is he praying for peaceful Islamization of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by calmbabadee(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2015
No more political relevance and higi haga.

Bling bling things.......... Going ........going .........gone

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
This man doesn't behave like a pastor.

He don enjoy trips to Israel finish with Jonathan
He don collect private jet
Private jet wey dem take move cash to south Africa for arms

He don push jona to his electoral failure

Now is d time to dump jona and move on

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by richybanky(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Rubbish, Bling Bling Pastor undecided
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by LubricatingOil: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Sir, you must bring back the 9 million dollars you looted to South Africa. As for the prayers, no thanks Rev. Fr. Mbaka is on ground.

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Gbawe: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Keep your prayers bling-bling Pastor. We already know you hate Buhari, his region and religion. You are not one of those who will be allowed to declare "the King is dead, long live the King".

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by overhypedsteve(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2015
lol. loyalty change hands
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by chamboy(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Bling Bling nigga
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
The prayers of hypocrites & armed-robbers are abomination unto the Lord!

So; channel your fruitless effort into shielding you from being booted out as the CAN President anytime from the 29th of May.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nuzo1(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:
Keep your prayers bling-bling Pastor. We already know you hate Buhari, his region and religion. You are not one of those who will be allowed to declare "the King is dead, long live the King".

Some of you are already sounding as if Buhari is going to be a President to only APC members, Muslims and northerners. Or maybe that's just the plan.

An alleged Buhari's "hater" made a positive prayer for him and you are here trying to decide who speaks and who should go to hell on Nigerian matter.

Na waoh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by omenka(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Oritsejafor should pray for himself and Ijejirika that they don't end up in jail.

#WeStillRemember.

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Canme4u(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Young4jose:
Go sleep man, because ur master has failed us & u're one of d course.

Da bling bling pastor.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Nuzo1:

Some of you are already sounding as if Buhari is going to be a President to only APC members, Muslims and northerners. Or maybe that's just the plan.

An alleged Buhari's "hater" made a positive prayer for him and you are here trying to decide who speaks and who should go to hell on Nigerian matter.

Na waoh.

Oritsejafor no be alleged buhari's hater. Na confirmed one. You shd know this except you've not been in naija. Why was Oritsejafor not fair to everybody as a so-called man of God?

Oritsejafor was praying for jona and yet he didn't win. They even went to Isreal 3 times. How did he tell jona the truth. Everything was fine because he had a jet and plenty bling bling

He prayed for jona and jona's victory went down

He headed CAN and d respect of CAN went down

He became jona's pastor and d respect of all pastors went down

Is that d kind of person u want to pray for u.

He tells no truth. No better preaching. No prophecy. No miracles. No spartan living. NO control. No wisdom. No shame

Na d lack of shame wan make him quickly port to buhari side. At least he must maintain him private jet as him church na tiny one na.

How he take be man of God sef

Make him keep him prayers abeg. Or give them to u

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by ephemm(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Useless pastor!

The "certificate-less" GMB is more intelligent than ur PhD GEJ, u can't spin money out of Buhari.

Oritsejafor, Abeg pack well!
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by jomoh: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Nuzo1:

Na waoh.

The guy should truly keep his prayers.

He was the one that portrayed GEJ as the president of only christians and publicly declared that they are at war with muslims and islam. Therefore, he is not in position to pray for him because he's an hypocrite.

Left to me, if I were in GMB's shoes I will tell CAN point blank that if they don't change the man, I won't work with/ recognise them.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Oritsejafor went too far a beg

He started behaving like a militant.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nuzo1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
jomoh:

Left to me, if I were in GMB's shoes I will tell CAN point blank that if they don't change the man, I won't work with/ recognise them.

I just hope you are just trying to have fun here with this statement.

First, Buhari knows the full implication of such request.

Secondly, most of us Christians are very okay with Ayo for now as CAN President, not necessarily as a pastor.

Thirdly, CAN is not a government Agency for Buhari to decide how they run their affairs. CAN is not even a church for it to be judged according to the Christian principles.

CAN is a pressure group saddled with the responsibility of making a case for the Christians. And Ayo has lived up to that responsibility.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by jomoh: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nuzo1:

I just hope you are just trying to have fun here with this statement.

First, Buhari knows the full implication of such request.

Secondly, most of us Christians are very okay with Ayo for now as CAN President, not necessarily as a pastor.

Thirdly, CAN is not a government Agency for Buhari to decide how they run their affairs. CAN is not even a church for it to be judged according to the Christian principles.

CAN is a pressure group saddled with the responsibility of making a case for the Christians. And Ayo has lived up to that responsibility.

@first I know the man knows the implication and so do I but its just a wishful.

@second please speak for your self and not generalise by saying most of us cos the comments on the front page says otherwise. Except you tell me all those on the front page are Muslims, Idolators or Atheist. Especially the founders(catholics) will beg to differ.

@third everyone knows that I should not be a government agency but under GEJ administration it was run like one. So because its not a church, decorum and caution has to be thrown to the gutters. Any religious organisation has to run according to the dictates of its religion except the members don't agree on the dictates.

@bold is not supposed to be friends per say with the government. Instead of him to put pressure on the government he was frolicking with the same government. Running errands for the government and turning to a campaign manager for such government.

Finally Religious body/institution is supposed to be respected by any individual even President not turned the head into an errand partner.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Nuzo1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
jomoh:

1. First I know the man knows the implication and so do I but its just a wishful.

2. second please speak for your self and not generalise by saying most of us cos the comments on the front page says otherwise. Except you tell me all those on the front page are Muslims, Idolators or Atheist. Especially the founders(catholics) will beg to differ.

3. third everyone knows that I should not be a government agency but under GEJ administration it was run like one. So because its not a church, decorum and caution has to be thrown to the gutters. Any religious organisation has to run according to the dictates of its religion except the members don't agree on the dictates.

4. bold is not supposed to be friends per say with the government. Instead of him to put pressure on the government he was frolicking with the same government. Running errands for the government and turning to a campaign manager for such government.

5. Finally Religious body/institution is supposed to be respected by any individual even President not turned the head into an errand partner.

1. The topic is a serious issue heck why I rightly supposed you were playing around.

2. If most feel the same way you feel, they would have spoken up. And yes, who knows, those on the front page could be who you said they are.

3. Could you remind me of Ayo's crime again as a CAN President? Please outline where he went in contrary to rules governing pressure groups, or even a religious group as you want to see it?

4. Please educate yourself on the role of pressure groups. Pressure could come in form of cajoling or outright force.

5. Please refer to the above.

Cheers.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Gbawe: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nuzo1:

Na waoh.

Buhari supporters are not uncouth or clannish. We are the last to act as if he is a sectional President. Buhari will lead for all ordinary Nigerians and that is what we want. Yet we must not forget elite leaders like this bling-bling Pastor who dangerously chose to divide Nigerians along religious lines at a time it would have helped if they made themselves part of the solution rather than worsening the problem. Why, for example, should I accept the congratulations or prayers of a racist? Abeg the bling-bling Pastor should save his prayers for GEJ. Buhari does not need or want it.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by joeyfire(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:

What is your faith?
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by Gbawe: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
joeyfire:

What is your faith?

What has my faith to do with anything?
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by joeyfire(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:

What has my faith to do with anything?

Your disrespect for the leader of Nigerian Christians makes me wonder your faith
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by jomoh: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nuzo1:

1. The topic is a serious issue heck why I rightly supposed you were playing around.

2. If most feel the same way you feel, they would have spoken up. And yes, who knows, those on the front page could be who you said they are.

3. Could you remind me of Ayo's crime again as a CAN President? Please outline where he went in contrary to rules governing pressure groups, or even a religious group as you want to see it?

4. Please educate yourself on the role of pressure groups. Pressure could come in form of cajoling or outright force.

5. Please refer to the above.

Cheers.

1. settled.

2. Well that's something that will be very hard to prove going by the religious demography of this country. The probability of everyone one that commented on the front page being the ones I mentiond is very low and major reason I said it will be very hard to prove especially going by what you said that its a very sensitive christian issue.

3. If I don't remember anything I remember the role his "private jet" played in the botched money laundry arms deal among other of his anti-north, anti-islam comments.

Note: the emphasis on the Private jet.

4. Cajoling, force, threat which ever word synonymous to that will never have anything to do with frolicking and erranding for the Government.

5. Please refer to your number 4. If you have questions after, you can come back.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by MayorofLagos(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Through the tongue and actions of Oritsejafor the Christians in the State of Osun put aside their common ancestry with Yoruba Muslims and began to agitate the society causing division in the community.

Oritsejafor is a evil man.....we need to shield Buhari from anything out of his tongue....particularly what he calls prayers.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari’s Administration by LubricatingOil: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Through the tongue and actions of Oritsejafor the Christians in the State of Osun put aside their common ancestry with Yoruba Muslims and began to agitate the society causing division in the community.

Oritsejafor is a evil man.....we need to shield Buhari from anything out of his tongue....particularly what he calls prayers.

Alarji ma ye duniya ne? Ka sha re ni kawai?

(1) (Reply)

Missing NNPC $20billion Gradually Being Returned To Cbn-the Fear Of Buhari / Fuel Trucks Are Back At Apapa-oshodi Express Way.(photo) / Confusion As Dead Students ‘write’ Exams At Okopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.