Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. (120429 Views)

Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Yes you should apply, if you can avail and resume school as early as possible.
any ideal about the number of students admitted into MBBS program via direct entry....
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
RANGO23:
any ideal about the number of students admitted into MBBS program via direct entry....
Roughly 15
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Roughly 15
any ideal about the basic criteria unimaid employ in admitting direct entry applicant with first degree?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
RANGO23:
any ideal about the basic criteria unimaid employ in admitting direct entry applicant with first degree?
Not really. But with a good degree in any of the 3 basic medical sciences, you are good to go.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Not really. But with a good degree in any of the 3 basic medical sciences, you are good to go.
...will like to know the 3 basic medical science....
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
RANGO23:
...will like to know the 3 basic medical science....
Sorry not only the three, but including allied health sciences (like nursing, medical lab science, radiography, physiotherapy).
The basic med sciences are Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Human Physiology.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Sorry not only the three, but including allied health sciences (like nursing, medical lab science, radiography, physiotherapy).
The basic med sciences are Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Human Physiology.
so judging from what you type above..one with good grade in pharmacology. medical microbiology..veterinary medicine can not apply ?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
RANGO23:
so judging from what you type above..one with good grade in pharmacology. medical microbiology..veterinary medicine can not apply ?
They can apply, just that at times more attention is given to the ones I mentioned.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by DANO1011(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Nope. I don't think so, most people admitted via DE for medicine are degree holders.
good day sir, I'm a Jambite ( 243) I applied for dental surgery, but I'm really a novice when it comes to UNIMAID admission process for utme candidates, cause I couldn't find useful info on their website. This are the questions running on mind :
- is the registration done online?
- when is the registration beginning (month)?
- since POST UTME is not needed, how is the screening exercise conducted?
- what are my chances of getting admitted with the above score?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
DANO1011:
good day sir, I'm a Jambite ( 243) I applied for dental surgery, but I'm really a novice when it comes to UNIMAID admission process for utme candidates, cause I couldn't find useful info on their website. This are the questions running on mind :
- is the registration done online?
Yes. But you have to do it in school.

- when is the registration beginning (month)?
When school resumes, no idea when.

- since POST UTME is not needed, how is the screening exercise conducted?
It is more of clearance than screening, they just check all your credentials (originals) and request for photocopies making sure everything is real and yours.

- what are my chances of getting admitted with the above score?
With that score I believe you'll be admitted. Chances depends on the high scores of applicants for the particular course.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by RANGO23(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
They can apply, just that at times more attention is given to the ones I mentioned.
....okay
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by DANO1011(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Yes. But you have to do it in school. When school resumes, no idea when. It is more of clearance than screening, they just check all your credentials (originals) and request for photocopies making sure everything is real and yours. With that score I believe you'll be admitted. Chances depends on the high scores of applicants for the particular course.
wow that worth's a billion ( thank you).
So will there be a notification on their website when the credentials screening began?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
DANO1011:
wow that worth's a billion ( thank you).
So will there be a notification on their website when the credentials screening began?
Yes. But it will be there as period of registration
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by DANO1011(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Yes. But it will be there as period of registration
I'm not talking of registration of new/returning students.
What I meant was, Will there be a form for UTME candidates to fill before Admission or will their data be sent to the school by jamb board?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
DANO1011:
I'm not talking of registration of new/returning students.
What I meant was, Will there be a form for UTME candidates to fill before Admission or will their data be sent to the school by jamb board?
Nothing will be filled, I think the data will be sent to the school from jamb. Unimaid admission is straight forward... Apply, have a good score, sit back and pray n fast, then wait for your name to be published either on jamb website or school site/board. Good luck.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by DANO1011(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Nothing will be filled, I think the data will be sent to the school from jamb. Unimaid admission is straight forward... Apply, have a good score, sit back and pray n fast, then wait for your name to be published either on jamb website or school site/board. Good luck.
wow, thanks for the answer and your time!

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by jasong: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is a great thread. I just wanted to add, in case you are interested, you can subscribe to get a text message when Unimaid releases any Post UTME news on http://netsob.com/news/unimaid-utme-admission-list/
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by DANO1011(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
jasong:
This is a great thread. I just wanted to add, in case you are interested, you can subscribe to get a text message when Unimaid releases any Post UTME news on http://netsob.com/news/unimaid-utme-admission-list/
SCAM!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by jasong: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
How is it scam? Have you tried the service?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2016
jasong:
How is it scam? Have you tried the service?
What there's no putme? Will you refund their recharge cards?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by jasong: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
What there's no putme? Will you refund their recharge cards?

Like you've already read in the thread, Unimaid usually does not conduct Post UTME exam. So if you subscribe, the text messages you'll receive is for any news concerning the admission process Unimaid will use to admit UTME students this year. For example, you'll get a text message when they release their first and second admission list and also when they start their screening.

But concerning your question, if after using the service you're not satisfied, contact us and we'll refund your recharge card.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Alaminy: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] sir my scored is 248 I applied medicine and surgery as my first choice, while dental surgery as my second choice. Pls whats my chance to get adms? What course do you think I can admitd with the above score?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is Nabteb and Waec accepted for B.Sc. Economics at Unimaid?
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by habtund(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
pls, is d submission of transcript required for DE applicants. if yes when Is the deadline
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Alaminy:
[color=#990000][/color] sir my scored is 248 I applied medicine and surgery as my first choice, while dental surgery as my second choice. Pls whats my chance to get adms?
You stand a good chance. It all depends on the number they want to admit and the high performance in jamb.
What course do you think I can be admitd with the above score?
Any course, as far as ur score falls within the departmental cut off you should be given admission.
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
You stand a good chance. It all depends on the number they want to admit and the high performance in jamb. Any course, as far as ur score falls within the departmental cut off you should be given admission.
Is Nabteb and Waec acceptable for Economics in Unimaid
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by kowalsky: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

hello.
I've been considering studying at unimaid for a while now. but I must say I'm really bothered about the case of insecurity in that part of the country.

how do you guys cope with the incessant bombings et al.
are you a Christian. if yes. what's the receptivenes of the locals over there.

sorry for my rather extensive questions. waiting for your reply in earnest
Re: University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. by Simcha: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Does unimaid believe in waec result expiration like some schools do? My waec result(2013) is 4 year old and will be 5 year old by the time I'm done with the remedial prog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.