Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose (5265 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Sunday Aghedo, Edo’s APC Lawmaker / Counter-thread: It's Fayose, & Not Ekiti Who Will Be In Bondage Till 2036(photo) / Caption This Photo Of One Apc Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: 'I Know I Will Go, But One APC LawMaker Will Pay For It', Fayose Vows

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has resigned to fate, saying he knows he can't survive various offences against fellow Nigerians and Constitution hanging on his neck, vowing, however, that he will not lose office without one of his "enemies" losing his life.
Sources close to the Governor House said Fayose made the vow on the second night of sleeplessness resulting from President Goodluck Jonathan's loss to General Muhammadu Buhari of APC at the last weekend presidential election.
"I have never seen him in that mood before. With the way he was behaving, I never knew he would see the next day. He was taking several drugs and at the same time drinking Gulder non-stop. President Jonathan compounded the problem for him because he had already conceded defeat and congratulated Gen Buhari," [b]a dependable source [/b]said:
He added:"To the shock of the four people present, he banged a bottle of Guilder on the table, stood up and declared: 'kaka kile o ku Ile o sa ni. I know I am going very soon, but I am making a vow that one principal officer in the House of Assembly will pay for this. Even though I have regretted some of my actions, I won't go down without somebody going down also. I am sorry I have to do this'."
The source said one of his relations present burst into tears, trying to calm him down after which he stormed into his room and closed the door.
The attack on the APC Secretariat yesterday, Wednesday April 1st is a dress rehearsal for what to expect in the days to come especially on the day of the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections coming up on April 11.

SOURCE:AUTHENTIC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2015
]
"I have never seen him in that mood before. With the way he was behaving, I never knew he would see the next day. He was taking several drugs and at the same time drinking Gulder non-stop. President Jonathan compounded the problem for him because he had already conceded defeat and congratulated Gen Buhari," [b:

a dependable source [/b]said:
He added:"To the shock of the four people present, he banged a bottle of Guilder on the table, stood up and declared: 'kaka kile o ku Ile o sa ni. I know I am going very soon, but I am making a vow that one principal officer in the House of Assembly will pay for this. Even though I have regretted some of my actions, I won't go down without somebody going down also. I am sorry I have to do this'."

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by midolian(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2015
SOURCE : AUTHENTIC" LooooooL

Let us verify the authenticity ourselvez na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Godhandpro: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
source is authentic....gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by ozo13(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
na una sabi.all I know be say buhari don win and we no b opposition again.u guys too will have a taste of what it takes to be an opposition. Up progressives

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by seunfly: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Godhandpro:
source is authentic....gringringrin

MEET ME
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by kestolove95(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls when is bishop oyedepo opening the gate of hell for we dat voted gmb?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by magicfingers009: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
At least he knows he's a goner. Source: Authentic ke? How know?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by thunderrider: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Thread softly softly
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by spako4(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Only change is permanent
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Gasout(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Same person who claimed some couple of days ago that, there is no way the Ekiti law makers can impeach him. But I doubt this your source oooh. Anyway, I guess that's an inner discussion of the GOV. With his close one
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by godsamist: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
When wil nigerian politicians show us,a sense of maturity for once!
Just can't understands while our adults politicians speaks like baby with feeding bottles in their mouths,just wondering how they even rule their homes .. .Nigerian where men with ritual money becomes politician and starts terrorizing the nation.
God save your people!
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Bright4(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
U will surely go without taking anybody along and nothing will happened.

U caused all these for ursef...u shall bare it all alone.
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by efilefun(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
lol
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by cyril83(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
As much as i would love to see him in kirikiri uniform anytime soon, i so much doubt this unreliable story.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by eyeview: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
The state house of assembly election is coming up,he should just ensure the success of PDP in the majority of those coming in,that way he'll have peace and won't bother about impeachment till the end of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
kestolove95:
since u Don dey anticipate gate of he'll,I Don sabi where he dey,go hug live transformer Na automatic passage way to where gate of he'll dey...so abeg,he don do,make u allow us hear word now wey i don show u way
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact our representative in Nigeria at
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Please Application forms are free.
Thank You.All our services are free of charge.We
don't collect a dime from prospective student
because we get our commissions from our clients
(Schools).
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Gud
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Boss13: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Can't him make amendment and conciliation. Must he always be a thug?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
He is a foolish man.He will go and ONLY him will suffer for it! MURDERER!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by giantstrides(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
The day of reckoning is here .
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by chacoonder(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2015
kestolove95:
..He has opened it but he said it is exclusively for himself,his family and all saTANist.So we the pro GMB are free to walk majestically into the gate of heaven..lols
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Scatterboss(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Lmaoooo. Funny jokes cheesy
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by ignis: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Op...You must be very silly.

Where is your source?
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Flets: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Source??
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by tmotmo: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Please allow the Business Man of God to be.
He has a large followers of over 6million, if you remove that from GMB vote, there will be constitutional crisis and PDP can change tune grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by lazybones007: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2015
sad
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by jahbiz: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Even the source of lies and rumours can b authenticated cos it all has to start somewhere by someone b4 it starts spreadin like ebola virus.
Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2015
TINUBU vows to kill Aisha bihari if her husband does not release 5 oil blocs to him in 2015. He was so angry he smoke 2 keys of cocaine.

SOUCE: AUTHENTIC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose by Collynzo9: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari: I know I will not complete my tenure, but Osunbade will not take over from me.
Source: authentic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death / Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / 2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.