Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) (35378 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones / Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

Go home and tell your fellows that, they deserve it.

Your father and mother is well suited cos they are slowpokes
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by iukpe: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
..got me thinking of what I did with my old phones.
however I have quite a collection of old gadgets that still hang around my closets.

Sony Mini disc walkman recorder/ players (2)
Goodman mini disc recorder/ player
compaq ipaq pocket PC - needs battery
Sony discman
Sanyo stereo cassette player walkman
canon mini DV camcorder (would not come on)
JVC mini DV cam corder (would not come on needs battery)
Archos mini digital recorder
Archos 16G digital recorder with docking station

etc
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
ITbomb:
I pity your children, if after using a phone you hoard it instead of giving it away.
My first phone was one small silver Motorola with green back light (I don forget the name),
Then Bird flip phone which I gave out after the neck break, the guy repaired it and use for another year
Then Sendo X, sold at give away price to get Sagem v55
I then bought Sagem S7 windows phone and gave away the old Sagem.
S7 was the heaviest phone I have ever held, got screen issues and no one got the spare. I was so broke that time it happened so I bought Nokia torchlight 1100.
When small money entered I bought E71, I was so in love with the phone with all its hacking tools (no be today) that when it was stolen I had to buy another one.
Then the Android wave came and I got a tecno N9 and use alongside the Nokia (I so much love what E71 could do with so little data and long battery life) until I left it in transport for some guy who called me to come and collect but later changed his mind, so bye bye.
I bought Opsson to replace the Nokia

You don't even know me, yet u have judged me. I don't give out problematic phones to people if I gave u a java nokia u coming from android and bb no be say u go stone me with the phone.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
81 Millions Nigerians now use Internet Services - NCC

Many more Nigerians spend on data subscriptions including you!

It's TIME to EARN massive INCOME from your Data subscription.

Rather than visit facebook, chat endlessly on whatsapp, flirt on badoo and 2go, brag on Linkedin, show swag on G+, etc.

Join and Build your Own Wealth Profile through The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS That PAYS!

Wouldn't you rather join us now?

Call/whatsapp: +2347062254195
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by iukpe: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pain:
Must be very stingy. The inability to give out your stuff is not good shocked

I dont agree, sometimes you just dont find someone who needs your old stuff or someone who knows how to use it.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by MrBasketball: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

[s] my father and mother is well suited cos they are slowpokes [/s]
Stupidity runs in your in blood biitch

2 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by bablononi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Hi sowi is nairaland now an exhibition hall??

Pls this aint instagram!!
let it slide
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzBreezy:
..... Pls do u wanna sell d galaxy note ... Nd can it b fixed. Wanna get sumtin for my bestie... Not enough money

The note can't be fixed, I bought a uk used verizon model for 55k. U could get the international version for around 50k at computer village but this one wey dollar don rise.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
non sense
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by barackodam: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey, how about the keyboard thingy, me wanty, stay on island too
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ojestas:
You no get younger ones?? #No offence!! Inculcate the habit of giving bro! U shouldn't know where the junk.phones could be.

My youngers ones use more expensive gadgets than mine and they no dey use aloku like me. Lol
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by iukpe: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:

You don't even know me, yet u have judged me. I don't give out problematic phones to people if I gave u a java nokia u coming from android and bb no be say u go stone me with the phone.

It would be nice if there could just be a healthy discussion. What will one say to someone who keeps his old used books, shoes or watches?

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Acekidc4(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
zicoraads:
grin cheesy grin

Oga Mi, ow you Dey Na?ow your Ministry?
Happy Easter to you oh!!
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by IVORY2009(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

So Who no dey fück? Get away with or holier than thou jaree undecided

Lolz, until you stop deceiving yourself dat ur a female..... I dey laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by xcesswag(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
all dis phones can't even buy a tecno phantom
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by clovislouis(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tintedliz:
Hello everyone! Do you desire smooth flawless skin you have been longing for? Do you want to be chocolate,fair,light or white? Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow? Contact me now for your 100% organic products:Body polish,scrubs,anti-blemish cream,stretch mark soap,scrub and clenser,pimples treatment,sunburn treatment,dark armpit,dark toe,moisturising cream,brightening cream,ebony glow,hot chocolate,egyptian milk,indian milk,cleopatra milk,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,skin repair cream,body butter,talking oil,half cast milk,body wash,spot remover scrub,etc.We deliver nationwide! We also do training weekly! For more info contact BB pin 7F4C1F3A, 08066450321
but ur skin doesn't reflect ur product
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
iukpe:

It would be nice if there could just be a healthy discussion. What will one say to someone who keeps his old used books, shoes or watches?

I do give out things, if there are people I can give it to. I also decided to give out that keyboard nah since I don't use it and really no one around me to give it to. I still have my old books (engineering mathematics) for reference. Ask doctors, they always keep their old books for reference.

I still have my old shoe (air force 1) I use it as a farm boot, very rugged.

I still have my old watch, it was built to last. Lol
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
barackodam:
nurey, how about the keyboard thingy, me wanty, stay on island too

No problem bro its urs if u can contact me (whatsapp) we make arrangements and its yours free of charge
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

So u no get guy wet u fit fuucck to raise the money? undecided
Your face is a waste of molecules

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by zicoraads: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Oga Mi, ow you Dey Na?ow your Ministry?
Happy Easter to you oh!!
Ministry is moving je je...we'll soon get to the permanent site grin

Happy Easter to u too bauz!
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
gilgal7:
See ur black hand...shows u be phone repairer soldering iron don burn u too much...lol....sahrie

I am black and proud. Thanks
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by barackodam: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:

No problem bro its urs if u can contact me (whatsapp) we make arrangements and its yours free of charge

ion have whatsapp oooo, what about bbm
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by san316(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
See your dirty finger
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by barackodam: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey, the engine maths nko??

wink

I do need it if you're willing to release it ooo
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some of you no dey read at all If u know where I pulled those phones from rat and cockroach dare not even go there place was dusty, reason for the dirty hand, also the 5mp from samsung did a good justice to my complexion.

If any one here wants any of those phone, just indicate, I don't have siblings that I can give, you guys don't even know whether I am the last born or only child.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by SheldonCooper: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
rafhell:
ops ur finger nails need total replacement.

lol!. that is so cold. shocked

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Fuby85(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sorry guys, is nairaland nw an exhibitn hall or instagram..?
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
barackodam:

ion have whatsapp oooo, what about bbm

You don't have whatsapp but u have bbm, guy u are very funny except if u are using a 10inch tab but still u can install whatsapp on it. Call me then then and the engineering mathematics is yours too.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by harjorlarh(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
so u got a lot of phones.....nd ow is dis relevant 2 us na....anyways...
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by lozanni(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I'm sorry for your life

Dont mind these girls. Infact one of them on NL has her status message as: Gold diggers used to go to Gold Mines to dig for gold; but now men have turned themselves to Goldmines.
Chai !!! Imagine the way they use our heads.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op why your hand come look like that of a black girl toto? cheesy
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by gozie85(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is it just me or does anybody else thinks that this dude is a Phone thief aka oleburuku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced / Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.