Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. (1396 Views)

Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Things You Will Probably Be Missing About Outgoing First Lady Patience Jonathan / State What You Will Miss About The Outgoing First Lady PEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by ferdvict2(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its being awhile we heard from our first lady, can someone tell me why or has she not recover from the shock of the defeat of her husband? Because i am already missing her for her intonation.lol

Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
You need more humorous comments and phrases?
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Baawaa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
She is a failure
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
What were you expecting her to say
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by 9jvirgin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
She is still in shock, a power drunk individual usually goes psychologically dead when defeated. Trust me she wouldn't have relinquished power if she was in her husband's shoes.

No sensible person should pray for such an evil woman as a wife. She has turned my dear Rivers State to Afghanistan angry

God will forever put her to misery.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by coolxpat(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
9jvirgin:
She is still in shock, a power drunk individual usually goes psychologically dead when defeated. Trust me she wouldn't have relinquished power if she was in her husband's shoes.

No sensible person should pray for such an evil woman as a wife. She has turned my dear Rivers State to Afghanistan angry

Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by badestofall: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Haha! Nothing to say again now. Oro pesi je, oro di hun -In Fela Anikulapo's voice
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
ferdvict2:
Its being awhile we heard from our first lady, can someone tell me why or has she not recover from the shock of the defeat of her husband? Because i am already missing her for her intonation.lol
grin
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by rebranded(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Shes still in shock! after abusing our senior citizens as brain dead.

She still needs to come and apologise for that!
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
thats just cos she just took an a.s.s whopping. I am extremely pleased at her humiliation
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by juman(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Funny thread. grin

May be she has dead brain. grin
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by saintfizzo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin still waiting for 1st lady election

Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Rawani: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
She's still recovering from the shock of the 'born troway' children kicking her periwinkle frying arrse out of Aso Rock.
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by afoo02(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thinking about the 300 years in prison......
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by atakamus: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Look you here this boy. No carry Mama Piss play ooooo. U no vote for her husband. So park well. She is resting. Is it easy to dance all those Shoki during the election period? Is it easy to contribute to your husband's defeat in an election? Abeg leave her alone ooooo. She needs rest and as well needs to think if she will go and contest for the Governorship if Bayelsa next year from where she will be a Vice President. Later president(GCFR). We will bounce back.
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
9jvirgin:

see vexation.... cheesy
Re: Why Is Outgoing First Lady Quiet. by tijjanioyan: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
What else do u want 2watch wen a film has ended?we all watched her perform live on Stage &her season's film just ended.u may go 4d DvDs &VcDs if u are interested in a replay,im sure they are out

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ladi Delano, Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire / Your View: Should Street Hawking Be Stopped In Lagos State??? / All Is Now Set For Jonathan, Oduah, Iweala And Diezani’s Probe -EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.