Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? (740 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by killemall: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Apc members can be so funny, imagine someone worshipping buhari to the extent of equating him with God... I found the post in one of NL threads.

At the mention of buhari's name, all corrupt people shall bow and tongue proclaim buhari, buhari you our savior..

Corruption, rape, drug abuse, epileptic power,bad roads, unemployment, insecurity and inequality bow before you.
Halleluja, oh thank you lord for we are not ashamed to vote out lucifer and voted you in. I will tell the world that you are the only politician with people's interest in mind.

Welcome our messiah

https://www.nairaland.com/likesandshares
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by mekaboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
His first 100days in offic3 will t3ll.
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
It doesn't matter
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by 9jvirgin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari is more than our messiah, he is our god.

You don't get it....he is my god.
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by Mtm5313: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Right
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by kristonium(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
killemall:

At the mention of buhari's name, all corrupt people shall bow and tongue proclaim buhari, buhari you our savior..

Corruption, rape, drug abuse, epileptic power,bad roads, unemployment, insecurity and inequality bow before you.
Halleluja, oh thank you lord for we are not ashamed to vote out lucifer and voted you in. I will tell the world that you are the only politician with people's interest in mind.

Welcome our messiah

https://www.nairaland.com/likesandshares

Did u do 'figurative expression' in school?
Just asking?
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by cyril83(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Haters everywhere. You can copy and paste my post everywhere it will not distance buhari from being the messiah of our time.
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by aderonila18: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
I love Buhari but that's blasphemy , there is only one Messiah and that's Jesus Christ
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by killemall: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
cyril83:
Haters everywhere. You can copy and paste my post everywhere it will not distance buhari from being the messiah of our time.

Nawa for you bros.
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by killemall: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
kristonium:

Did u do 'figurative expression' in school?
Just asking?

Are you asking me
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by cyril83(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
killemall:

Nawa for you bros.
keep fooling yourself... Abeg get off my mentions.
Re: Apc Members Reffering To Buhari As Messiah. Right Or Wrong ?? by omenka(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
When they ask people to go to school, the refuse.

Op, for your education:

mes·si·ah - /məˈsīə/
noun

1. the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation
prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.

2. a leader or savior of a particular group or
cause.

Tell me, what is wrong with calling anyone a messiah??

Did you even type this trash when people were referring to Jonathan and his wife as "jesus"??

Mscheew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Results: El Rufai In Clear Lead In Kaduna / I Expect Amaechi To Congratulate Wike / Impeachment: We Will Defend Fayose With Our Blood, Vow Ekiti PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.