Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (65433 Views)

Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by smemud(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
brilliant boy. Abeg ansa am like that for waec or gce
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eve0000:
I no blame d student jawe

Hello beautiful
If I were a cat I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by yemstok(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
hilarious indeed
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by sojas: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is this not better than answering 'french is not my father's language' in junior common entrance still score a credit pass in junior school certificate otherwise called 'junior waec'?
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Obadar(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dis iz actually small...where I served, asked ss1 studentz to state the law of thermodynamics in exam..
One of them wrote Enuqu state, imo, abia, niqht mile as d answer..
Was so pained cos dis was wat I revised with them be4 examz..

Let moi stop here cos their list of hilariouz answerz can build a nuclear bomb.
Oh well...God hlp uz all
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Aizebioje(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Come to think of it, the answers aren't so bad. The only problem is that the student couldn't express himself/herself properly.
My mum is a government school teacher. Trust me when I say I've seen worse!
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by slap1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Until something is done about the quality of education in the country, things like this will be on the rise. The student could actually spell passably; I've marked worse scripts.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by blackberry101: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
LWKM... If u tell pikin make he go read, him claim say nah movie sure pass undecided
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by deebrain(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op why are u beefing the girl? Aside from the ones she did not complete, she is correct.

angry
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by seedorfg(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
who is nigeria former president? (a)allison madueke (b)ngozi okonjohn iwe alarm (c)goatluck ebola (d)sheepopotamus pej Jonathan , the question carry 12mark each
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant Chap wink Atleast her paper wasn't submitted empty na.
that's what we call "Oko iwe kun" back in the days grin grin
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by slap1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Obadar:
Dis iz actually small...where I served, asked ss1 studentz to state the law of thermodynamics in exam..
One of them wrote Enuqu state, imo, abia, niqht mile as d answer..
Was so pained cos dis was wat I revised with them be4 examz..

Let moi stop here cos their list of hilariouz answerz can build a nuclear bomb.
Oh well...God hlp uz all

...but the way you write is not very far from a nuclear bomb. grin
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
I swear am not suprised,i dont how some students get promoted...Agric sc which use to be the simplest
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
quicyvictor:
My sister showed me this answer script.

A script belonging to a SS1 student of a private school in Lagos. (name withheld)
pics attached

Section B

A. Explain the following and give two examples each of the crops

a
Root crops:- Root crops can be define as the root of the crops that produce something e.g. Tree, rubber

b
Vegetable crop:- Vegetable crop it the one that produce the vegetable crop. e.g green vegetable, soko vegetable

c
Latex crop:- latex crop can be define at the latex that are in the crop e.g

d
Oil:- oil can be define as the oil that came from the ground e.g vegetable oil

What is enzymes:- Enzymes can be define as the enzymen from the

2b
State five characteristics of an enzymes
- maintain constant size of an animal
- provide good taste in the food
- increase the effectiveness of digestion
- provide good for an individual
- substance turns bright red when warmed with sudan

future leader
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by yemstok(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:
This one is small. When i was serving in Ondo state, I asked

Question: What Is Heat Period In Animals?

The Student Answered: Heat Period is when male and woman come together for joiking.

in Wasimi?
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by SheldonCooper: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
A good thing the student's name isn't there. Someone did it last time and i insulted him to coma.

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by umarc19: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant Chap wink Atleast her paper wasn't submitted empty na.

She better submit an empty sheet than write this crap.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ethylene: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
No plot of land hia for sale?
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by amolegs: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
I once asked a Jamb Class Student that how do we get coconut, she answered, '"we pull it out of the ground ". That is what education is today.
Ishilove:
This one is small. When i was serving in Ondo state, I asked

Question: What Is Heat Period In Animals?

The Student Answered: Heat Period is when male and woman come together for joiking.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by oadaji: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
His name is Tayo Olaifa. I gave him 15 boxes to ship to Nigeria from the Uk last year may. I am yet to receive my boxes and he does not pick my calls or reply my emails. I need help in catching this criminal
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by eyeon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
His/Her answers came from the question itself and that's where answers should come from. #Passed
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
umarc19:

She better submit an empty sheet than write this crap.

No she's got something upstairs but don't know how to put it down in writing. tongue
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by toprealman: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
TEACHER STOP TEACHING THESE KIDS RUBBISH. RATHER THAN LAUGH AT THEM, TRY AND MAKE YOUR LESSONS UNDERSTANDABLE.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
oadaji:
His name is Tayo Olaifa. I gave him 15 boxes to ship to Nigeria from the Uk last year may. I am yet to receive my boxes and he does not pick my calls or reply my emails. I need help in catching this criminal

grin grin grin grin grin One chance. Go to the police station.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by nerdfrost(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
What type of rubbish is this?? This is not a student, later this person will want to run for senate or presidency. Then we'll start wondering wat the problem of nigeria is
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
later, somebody like this will come in the future saying "I want to run for the president" undecided
And you that haven't written anything in your script will start blaming God for being so wicked to you grin

By the way, something funny just came to my mind now....
Since they have been shouting you youths are the Leaders of tomorrow, we never see any youth for the top..abeg watin happen

I don't really know why, but I'm suspecting you and this your comment.
Talk true, are you or are you related to FFK or Fayose......just talk true....I won't report you
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
quicyvictor:
My sister showed me this answer script.

A script belonging to a SS1 student of a private school in Lagos. (name withheld)
pics attached

Section B

A. Explain the following and give two examples each of the crops

a
Root crops:- Root crops can be define as the root of the crops that produce something e.g. Tree, rubber

b
Vegetable crop:- Vegetable crop it the one that produce the vegetable crop. e.g green vegetable, soko vegetable

c
Latex crop:- latex crop can be define at the latex that are in the crop e.g

d
Oil:- oil can be define as the oil that came from the ground e.g vegetable oil

What is enzymes:- Enzymes can be define as the enzymen from the

2b
State five characteristics of an enzymes
- maintain constant size of an animal
- provide good taste in the food
- increase the effectiveness of digestion
- provide good for an individual
- substance turns bright red when warmed with sudan

i bow for dis Ur sister.. she e need private tutor..asap
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by NobleG1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
A secondary school senior student was asked, "what is fashion may change?" And the student replied, "fashion may change is from Coat to Jumper and from Jumper to Coat".
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by eyeon(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
smemud:
brilliant boy. Abeg ansa am like that for waec or gce
That must be a girl... *thinking nollywood* and writing agric.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by 1miccza: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
The person too know book....
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Ronniedave: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Food for thought!! What would Patience's answers have been to those questions? And she has been first lady of a certain african nation....
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
slap1:
...but the way you write is not very far from a nuclear bomb. grin
Its not like that naa.. He was also affected by the poor quality of education in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.