Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] (43609 Views)

Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Hip Tattoo In Designer Swimsuit / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by mujtaba23: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
cool Cute apartment
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
misterjosh:
Abeg who came up wit all these colour combos... If it looks pleasing to d eyes nd u lyk it y not just decorate ur house ao u lyk... Nd not fllw som 'rules' wit unknown origin.
Every field has its professionals. By the way, I like your spelling structures, its the new thing in town.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by wildikeman(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Ritual things? Cos I fear African celebs o
she comes from an extremely wealthy family
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Wizpa(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stand a chance to win a mini cooper

Follow this link
www.Instagram.com/auto_docs
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by wildikeman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Werk girl!
jealousy
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by 2el(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Alhaji Must pay
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
How can a 9-5 job fetch u such kinda apartment? Act film for school, mama and papa govbeat u...play ball, mama and papa go beat u...sing song, mama and papa go beat u...now entertainment is one sure way to quickly get to own a house without long sweat...
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
buygala:

Nice apartment smiley

Owner looking like a dehydrated mammy-water undecided

Picture of her dog please. .... so I can confirm if the rumor going on around town is true embarassed
cheesy grin ur mouth ennn?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by smoothlips(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is not her apartment. U don't dress up in ur own house, u don't carry ur purse about in ur own apartment and if u are showing off ur apartment that has an upper floor u wouldn't restrict ur self to a sofa. It is not her apartment
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Neplusultra(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Neva been a fan of hers undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
mtsheew.....xo person house don dey make frontpage? lipsrsealed

chaii nairaland don suffa grin grin

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol....... She's awesomely great behind!
Oga I Swear You No Talk Lie!
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by xtervaganza(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
As you can see from the last picture. ....

He's saying finally this old man don gimme this duplex ti stay after kpanshing me for a year angry

Chai

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
wildikeman:
she comes from an extremely wealthy family
Ok,i was just joking,how come kids from extremely wealthy families reign quickly in Nigeria?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
wildikeman:
jealousy
huh? Look if you don't know the meaning of "werk" just ask okay undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:

What is it about the dog? undecided

Licking her pussyy
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Gracyel(f): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its beautiful. I've always known white colour to be angelic. The reason it remains my best!
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by chimoskyg(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
See how she spoil her then pretty face
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by wildikeman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Ok,i was just joking,how come kids from extremely wealthy families reign quickly in Nigeria?
guy if you see the way they lavish money on just getting famous! You go trip...
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by wildikeman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:

guy if you see the way they lavish money on just getting famous! You go trip...they make dia films pump money into media to promote them and do crazy things. They even as much as go to the media to bribe someone there...so when dia names appear more than twice in the media by force u shall know them
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by wildikeman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
huh? Look if you don't know the meaning of "werk" just ask okay undecided
I have fuccked up sorry what does it mean.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by UdohOby(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
candycrushsoda:
She looks Like she's visiting the owner of the house. grin grin. I mean, what's with the handbag by her side.

Just my thought. Who dey carry hand bag for house? The. Pix were taken only in the sitting room, I want to see other parts of the house nah. The house fine sha
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nebila(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Those legs#teamLongLegz#.... Nice apartment btw,she's got good taste.

But OP she tell U say na her house?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by AsanwaKC(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Picture....or.... Ah-don-bee-leef
blessed are those who don't see but believe
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by mikron(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
she was so good with her waist that a certain white man spoke in tongues while atop her smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
wildikeman:
guy if you see the way they lavish money on just getting famous! You go trip...they make dia films pump money into media to promote them and do crazy things. They even as much as go to the media to bribe someone there...so when dia names appear more than twice in the media by force u shall know them
I see,i read one of her interviews where she said she started movie production before acting and she started business before movie production,she said she used to travel to buy to buy stuffs and sell here,she said her dad gave her money to start business,what you said is absolutely true
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Druss(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Everyone has their own taste. There is nothing homely in the pictures according to my taste.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oga I Swear You No Talk Lie!
Lol....
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
AsanwaKC:
blessed are those who don't see but believe
It says! Seeing...is believing!
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2015
undecided my living room is bigger and finer yet I don't see the need to show it to the world
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] by Tonason: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:

What is it about the dog? undecided

Are You a dummy. The Dog is a service assistant. Are telling me you don't know what ladies do with dogs? If your brain is not functioning ask someone around you.

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo)