Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (65175 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / 'Mama A, Wifey': Fani-Kayode As His Wife Precious Steps Out Looking Stunning / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by MKO4ever(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
True, I heard that FFK was an agent of Obasanjo, he was sent by OBJ to destroy PDP
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by slap1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
I agree.
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by seedorfg(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
hehehehehehe, pdp have gone astray, now they know , if jonah win, topic go change, abegy all pdp are clueless

4 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by ccnation(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Not true
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by enlady(f): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
RockMaxi:

FFK was a bad market packaged with original paper but when the content was unwrapped, it was too late to ask for refund from the supplier.
He single handedly campaigned for Buhari with Jonathan's money. grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by dipopooo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by holyokoto(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
hhhh
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by nkowaputa(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is sadly true. I have never taken Ffk serious. I see him as a bag of garbage, having nothing reasonable to offer.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Ilekeh(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
LMAO campaign manager?

Lol I thought the dude was PDP's water boy....but okayyy

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by ceejayluv(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Onyechere is just a floor member. I doubt his stance represents that of the party.
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by dammytosh: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
theV0ice:
They were told but refused to be sensible. Even Tony Okoroji, former PMAN president condemned the appointment but they didn't listen.

With all the terrible things he told the world about gej prior, even if he came back to PDP, it was very unwise to have made him image maker. Thinking people didn't take him seriously. How can you take an adult who gleefully tells the world how much sexx he had with another man's wife seriously?

Jona was very naive and the hawks around him sucked him (and the nations treasury) dry. They knew the game was up but decided to make as much as they could from him before jega put the final nail in the coffin.

I hate it when some one speak my mind and there ia nothing else to say.

Spots on bro. Nice analysis

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by frankkad(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/our-biggest-mistake-was-to-appoint-fani-kayode-as-jonathans-campaign-manager-pdp-member/

Nonsense people in pdp. Thank God our desired CHANGE has come. Hit 1 million like for Sai Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good Morning to PDP but it's too late now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Ninilowo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ori won o da. So there was nobody to call him to order abi.

3 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fanny kayode don play jona 419.

Diaris godu oo

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by vislabraye(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/our-biggest-mistake-was-to-appoint-fani-kayode-as-jonathans-campaign-manager-pdp-member/

I wont blame FFK, though his style may not be yhe best. There were wo many problems. The politicians working with Gej failed him.

All the Northern politicians lost their ward.
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
We know. Our condolences.

Signed;
Nairaland APC Movement

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by tunde1200(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
he was high on Bianca's urine
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by olaniyanc: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
theV0ice:
They were told but refused to be sensible. Even Tony Okoroji, former PMAN president condemned the appointment but they didn't listen.

With all the terrible things he told the world about gej prior, even if he came back to PDP, it was very unwise to have made him image maker. Thinking people didn't take him seriously. How can you take an adult who gleefully tells the world how much sexx he had with another man's wife seriously?

Jona was very naive and the hawks around him sucked him (and the nations treasury) dry. They knew the game was up but decided to make as much as they could from him before jega put the final nail in the coffin.

Fani-Kayode is a c Bleep sucker. He should be dismissed from PDP. A stupid mam/boy. Ojukwu will be turning in his grave for his revelation about Bianca. Uncultured Fani Boy!

2 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by tunde1200(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin

MKO4ever:
True, I heard that FFK was an agent of Obasanjo, he was sent by OBJ to destroy PDP

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by samflex(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
No need to apportion blame. Though appointing FFK for that role was a fatal mistake. However, we need to move forward as a party and regroup.

Barcanista long time

3 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by holyokoto(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Give kayode food, and he will dance for you. - Obj (2011). the man is a real bad market.
the mofo was just campaigning for APC indirectly. he was high on Bianca's urine. I know by now he eyes go don clear.[/size]
grin

Did He use to Drink Bianca's urine?

4 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by ThimmyWood(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Where are those hailing FFK and Fayose as coffin nailer for APC?
I think Nairaland PDP should also blame them for the internet loss.

7 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
No need to apportion blame. Though appointing FFK for that role was a fatal mistake. However, we need to move forward as a party and regroup.

20 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by creepsyme(f): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:
Hmmmm, I don't believe it's a mistake cos he sweet-mouthed we Nigerians but we get brain pass him

He did his job well as a parrot.
sure he was looking for chop moni.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by ojnnaco(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
medicine after dealth .... u knew all this before and u still keep quite ... aaaaaaah . u also fail PDP by dis singular act

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
What a thread?
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Deapexboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
fani-kayode and one NL APC supporter who later defect to PDP and start creating nonsense thread about APC..both of them are the same.................

PDP don fall for gutter match am.......match am

11 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Nazeeboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wsdm:
Come to the North and see how the y are managing their victories(the APC) and their loses(the PDP) with maturity. Truly, the Britain knew why they left the leadership of Nigeria in the hands of the North.
well said my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by samflex(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Deapexboy:
fani-kayode and one NL APC supporter who later defect to PDP and start creating nonsense thread about APC..both of them are the same.................

PDP don fall for gutter match am.......match am

Errm, I think I know who get this sub grin

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by anonimi: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
I said as far back as January 25 that FFK was a negative impact on the president's campaign in addition to cementing the wrong impression that the administration condones corruption which was a major platform for Buhari's messaging.
Hope the PDP learnt its lesson going forward.

anonimi:

Here comes the double agent, scamjones aka FFK.

When will he be sacked from the president's campaign team as his utterances even as FFK cause as much damages as good
Re: Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
People kicked against it when he was appointed. So that wasn't your biggest mistake.

Your biggest mistake was your inability to listen to the voices of Nigerians since six years ago.

It is a costly mistake that destroyed PDP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.