Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) (65162 Views)

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / Minimum Wage: FG Meeting With Labour Leaders Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obidient fish spotted in the market.

If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.

415 Likes 43 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by HumbleTrader: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu.

1508 Likes 62 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by chatinent: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Electoral madness.

Such gazelle gagaraga.

344 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Dedeity: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria must be redeemed

422 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by orileg: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Smiles

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Vote Obi so that the price of catfish can come down.
A new Nigeria is POssible

621 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by nameo: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi, any where you go grin

370 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by HumbleTrader: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
The fish is Obedient.

414 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians 100%

408 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by VeryWickedMan: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Last night on my way to receive fresh skulls from my Afonja suppliers, I passed Bourdillon Road and heard Tinubu's voice saying he is obedient but ashamed to come out clean.

I felt bad for him nitorioloun.

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by nameo: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Last night on my way to receive fresh skulls from my Afonja suppliers, I passed Bourdillon Road and heard Tinubu's voice saying he is obedient but ashamed to come out clean.

I felt bad for him nitorioloun.

grin cheesy

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will start attacking the innocent fish.

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
These village pandorian Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

What's next, LP branded Akpu and ogbono..?

grin grin

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ZombieTERROR: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
plaindealer:
These village pandorian Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...
grin grin

Is this half brain Bulablu your candidate...?..

you must really hate yourself..

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Coolsperm: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu disappointed we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Adaisback(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Don't worry animals, during Obi's tenure, animal right will be fully protected. There will be surplus food that we won't know what to do with food again. Those people eating chimpanzee, snakes, monkeys , crocodiles etc will be busy with work to even think of hunting for lizards and snakes

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Racoon(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even fish sef dey obedient. Abeg give it to obedients. What a concept. Bravo guys!

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by MZEE01: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Supporting Tinubu should be a punishable offence with hard labour under the law

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by everythinggirly(f): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na person put that sticker.

2 Likes

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Shikini: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Lionmachala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Sucre6: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote Obi so that the price of catfish can come down.
A new Nigeria is POssible

Lols your monika killed me 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ScamHunter: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obidient fish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by vhykeeytor(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu disappointed we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

Yoruba Christians would vote Tinubu but Yoruba born again Christians won't vote for Tinubu. Light and Darkness can't be in the same place at the same time. One must give way for another. The Yoruba Christians that would vote Tinubu are:
1). Celestial Church of Christ Members

2). Cherubim and Seraphim members

3). Christ Apostolic members

4) ...and other local Yoruba churches..that have branches within a state only.

It was from the above mentioned churches that Tinubu got some of the "Fake Bishops" to endorse his Muslim Muslim ticket. Majority of them are pastors during the day, Native doctors, Herbalist or cultist at night.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by IamNat: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obidients no go kill us.

15 Likes

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by opalu: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ok
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by UncleKoboko: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Osu pigs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na Barbecue or Pepper Soup e go end las las.

Better chop For sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians alone.

God bless the Catfish farmer.

On a serious note,
PandoraObi ipob supporters mumu sha

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by tradepunter: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hahah
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Una still dey catch cruise abi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
grin
Dumb people. Una don go suffer the catfish

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.