Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Fashion On Campus.. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion On Campus.. (79070 Views)

Check In Here For The St Eve Fashion Week : Fashion On The Street Show / Fashion On A Budget / Photo: Male OAU Student Spotted Wearing Mini Skirt On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by tempem: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Following
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by spellingcheck(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
DangotePikin:
I do not know your taste. What I personally consider very beautiful and a good fashion sense in a lady is very different from what most men call beautiful, but I will assume you are like most men that like a slim lady with big manchester....so take a look at this pix. I got her image from a public rating site on Covenant University. http://campusheathq.com/hottest-students/campusheathq-com-20112012s-hottest-students-in-covenant-university-nigeria-photos/

WHERE YOU DEY DIVE ENTER
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Sanuzi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ok lets go there now!
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by ditossyn(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
CU ke??..........me sef dey proud of Babcock Uni baje!

3 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
The girl with the dark cherry lipstick kiss on point

But seriously! Is this what they go to school to do? grin make up, wear fancy clothes and shoes.LOL oh well! they look good cool

3 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
repping caleb cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Haters from public sschools have infested this place as usual.......to people saying fashion and school cant work.....sorry dressing is a way of life.just like bathing.....it affects no ones education except ur dressing to impress people that u now get so engrossed in it and forget your books.....well u can fail......but the hate is allowed.....at the end of the day......nobody cares

You all can keep hating loves......funny enought only few people who attend privy schools will see most of your insults
........the face i always get when people see me nairalanding in school......still lingers in my mind and makes me laff undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Came to type something
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
convenant for were... i rep[ my school joseph ayo babalola uni.. best dress uni no private uni can beat.. it.. let us start frm me.... view my picture and see.. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:
The girl with the dark cherry lipstick kiss on point

But seriously! Is this what they go to school to do? grin make up, wear fancy clothes and shoes.LOL oh well! they look good cool
no....its just in private schools......u dress in a way that can make u go to a place at anytime....and people will see you and even be like ma or sir are you here to see the boss.......we are taught to dress modest and we make modest look very good......i bet if u say a word modest in a public uni they would start thing suit and long skirt,ijab and wrapper etc.........but private school studrnts rock things well tho.......

team caleb!

4 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
ok..., lets talk about fashion on campus, what's fashion like in your university/poly/COE.. and which of the institutions in Nigeria do you think have the best dressed students? well, as for me, ill give it to covenant university.. I mean, anyone who says Paris is the fashion capital of the world clearly hasn't been to Covenant University
(always classy, decent and onpoint) wink over to you guys... pls support your choice institution with pictures.

Am sorry I have to disagree...

When rating someone fashion sense...you don't rate base on the decent or moral way the person dress...

Me think the reason why covenant uni student dress like that is because of the law of the school concerning dress code...if that should be scrapped them we can then conclude....

As for me,I go for UNIBEN...

But in terms of private university I go for
IUO igbenedion university okada... Thank me later

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Phiniz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
b
Dearie i dont lk that ur pix get anoda one.a brighter one so i can see ur face
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by obowunmi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Maybe I should go find a wife at CU.

Fine babes.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by cheddahboy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
feran14:
Reping covenant uni.

Guy, u can't be in C.U and claiming Wild and Free, nigga u Meek and Tamed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
DangotePikin:
I do not know your taste. What I personally consider very beautiful and a good fashion sense in a lady is very different from what most men call beautiful, but I will assume you are like most men that like a slim lady with big manchester....so take a look at this pix. I got her image from a public rating site on Covenant University. http://campusheathq.com/hottest-students/campusheathq-com-20112012s-hottest-students-in-covenant-university-nigeria-photos/

Omo OO

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by serege(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=DangotePikin post=32449789]I do not know your taste. What I personally consider very beautiful and a good fashion sense in a lady is very different from what most men call beautiful, but I will assume you are like most men that like a slim lady with big manchester....so take a look at this pix. I got her image from a public rating site on Covenant University. http://campusheathq.com/hottest-students/campusheathq-com-20112012s-hottest-students-in-covenant-university-nigeria-photos/

Gaddem shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Suspect33(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Some whr in igbo land..(unizik)

Papa nkechi snd nkechi to schl wit

3 wrapper nd 3 t.shirt, nd 4 yrs

later, nkechi returns with a first

class result nd the 3 torn wrappers

nd 3 T.shirt

Somewhere in Yoruba land ... (Covenant Uni)

papa kehinde sends kehinde to

schl wit 3 wrappers nd 3 T.shirt,

nd 4 yrs later, kehinde returns wit

3rd class result, 6 brazilian hair, 41

mini skirt, 16 high heels shoes, 13

wig, 9 pinging trouser.... Nd a

samsung galaxy s5 undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by hola106(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Space booked
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Crispels(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
lol... We ll start charging you

I will like to come to CU, to just come and study the environment and students, am a scholar from lagos state university, will I be allowed in without any harrssment or intimidation?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by richidinho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
the least in CU is likely the best in other schools o... wink

bae alwayz stay away from breeze oooo...your waist shaa

your beautiful though
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Phiniz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Me lk de one on yellow meanwhile

Become a superstar in Acting , Singing or Modeling .Join us at phinix record intl Enugu
Call 07035205088, 08185075799.
Phinix...WE TOP ALL SOUND.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
no....its just in private schools......u dress in a way that can make u go to a place at anytime....and people will see you and even be like ma or sir are you here to see the boss.......we are taught to dress modest and we make modest look very good......i bet if u say a word modest in a public uni they would start thing suit and long skirt,ijab and wrapper etc.........but private school studrnts rock things well tho.......

team caleb!
Oh! that's good. Is not a bad thing tho.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by ireneony(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
the title of the topic supposed to be: cu fashion not campus fashion

walk out of thread
mtchhew
op needs a slap

5 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Swaqwiz:
[s]lol... ,meanwhile if you i'll like to start
importing branded product like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14, 000,
Blackberry z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Are Sold So Cheap Not To
Talk About Blackberries For As Low has N4,500 And Much More visit my[/s]
profile to know how to get started!.
my brother why now... why now.... aah

brand new s4 for 14k?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Ajgal10(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Great Babcock! U guys havent seen anything yet,maybe u shud check out Babcock.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
feran14:
Reping covenant uni. even tho some of us take it too far, and some of us dont even know how to dress coperate at all.
You are really repping Covenant Uni.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mtceew,You must be kidding me OP.

When Unilag is there.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hope buhari must n't hear this,.he will soon declare hajab to all institution

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by ruffDiamond: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys in suit look successful until u find they work for guy wearing jeans and t -shirt #fact #teamcasual4life unilag noni jo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.