Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fashion On Campus.. - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion On Campus.. (79065 Views)

Check In Here For The St Eve Fashion Week : Fashion On The Street Show / Fashion On A Budget / Photo: Male OAU Student Spotted Wearing Mini Skirt On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lorax:

Your topic says fashion on campus, not the school with the best dressed students. You should have allowed other people to share the dress sense of students in their respective schools, instead you gave the notion that CU have the best dressed students. IMO you killed the thread with that writeup.
and I still asked "which institution do you think have the best dressed student" I created the topic, its only natural to take the lead by stating my opinion.. you should have just said yours with/without pictures that's all. its never that serious my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Don't even bother yourself eating a lot

You are beautiful that way
my mum doesn't think so o.. buh iv really tried jare there is nothing I don't eat.. well I like food a lot buh the result is just discouraging.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by richidinho(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
amokeme:
my mum doesn't think so o.. buh iv really tried jare there is nothing I don't eat.. well I like food a lot buh the result is just discouraging.

Ur mum?

Well I tot u will say my guy
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
feran14:

no offence... but are you so dumb that u believe that its only a phone you can use to access nairaland? what happened to simless tabs? what happened to ipods? what happened to laptops? what happened to wifi??
cheesy feran you should have just ignored him.. some comments are best ignored. "don't stain your white"

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
opeyehmmy:
Keep deceiving urselves here. In everything, an A.B.U student is ahead of you NATURALLY!!! ABUSITES! 'NATURALLY AHEAD'
Pics upload loading...
that's nice to know... smiley but whn it comes to dressing the northern way which is common in the north, ill give it to BUK or UDUS tho iv not been to ABU b4
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes u hardly now cos this period is all about politics......let a thread on covenant or bowen hit fp.....take a sneak peak and u will see........they will definately castigate me,i know,but i dont care about them one bit.....so they are free smiley smiley.......just take a look at that MSnas already.....she couldnt even comprehend what i typed.....all she could translate it into is that i meant federal school is for poor people and nairaland for peasants.......thats how hate destroys brains grin
you this geh... grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Ur mum?

Well I tot u will say my guy
well sorry to disappoint you grin my mum o.. always on my neck to get fat..
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by debonairprinx(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. No be small thing o. I was full of thanks to God the day I graduated.

Even at 500 level I still comot school by past 6 sometimes. My lecture was not everyday tho but omo it was not easy. I enter futa as one sweet yellow babe I comot as one black looking babe. You know that kind thing wey the more you dey read, the more all those apatapiti and aba witch dey follow your gp, futa go make one brain box look like olodo undecided tell me how you go remember fashion when some people still dey use tourch dey look for their gp for ground? Chai futa sha. The worst be say chapters food no dey give person joy. Mtchew.

Congratulations on ur successful feat in FUTA. As much as I try to keep up in looking clean and fresh, it gets to me.... concerning the GP ish,dat can really be frustrating. Its like the more you read, the harder it gets. repping microbiology dpt, no thanks to them, I've been working in the laboratory till 9pm lately.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
debonairprinx:

Congratulations on ur successful feat in FUTA. As much as I try to keep up in looking clean and fresh, it gets to me.... concerning the GP ish,dat can really be frustrating. Its like the more you read, the harder it gets. repping microbiology dpt, no thanks to them, I've been working in the laboratory till 9pm lately.
Awwww sorry, it is well. Yes its like that in FUTA, the more you read, the harder it gets. It is well o.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by debonairprinx(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Awwww sorry, it is well. Yes its like that in FUTA, the more you read, the harder it gets. It is well o.

Well, I've adapted pretty well. Being in the system for 4yrs now. Tanx....
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
amokeme:
well sorry to disappoint you grin my mum o.. always on my neck to get fat..

What if that's what I want
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by smacher(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
CU best in fashion...who gives a f**k abt dat....u shld b ashamed not being d best in academics rada fashion...u guys shld stop skul nd du fashion na
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Crispels(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
MaziKachi:

Yes!.... Provided you are responsible and you have the required permissions. Scholars are always welcome

Required permissions like my school I'd card or what?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
ademega:

I learnt na 10 guys to 1 girl for your school .how true is this ? grin
Mostly in engineering faculty and earth and mineral science faculty too
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Crispels:

Required permissions like my school I'd card or what?

depends on the type of study you want to conduct. If it is just to study the environment and observe the students, you can just drop by and blend in. However, if your study involves talking to students as a group or making use of any of the school facilities, you might need the permission of the Dean, Student affairs and other relevant personnel.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
haibe:

I agree that the camouflage is beautiful but these are simply dress codes. You can only get the best in schools without all these restrictions to dressing . That's why am just laughing at those shouting CU.. Come to Unilag and see dressing, not making mouth because it's my Almer mater but it's just the truth
hmmm! I know they dress to attract.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
MsNas:

I'm pretty sure your brain cannot comprehend half of what I use mine for, take a look a what you wrote as an example. And no honey, I am not hating. I suggest you pray, maybe.....just maybe, you can someday find yourself somewhere in the region of where I currently am. Insulting people's brain isn't gonna make yours magically develop super powers. Grow up, please and have a good morning.
grin grin ....foool
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
MsNas:

I'm pretty sure your brain cannot comprehend half of what I use mine for, take a look a what you wrote as an example. And no honey, I am not hating. I suggest you pray, maybe.....just maybe, you can someday find yourself somewhere in the region of where I currently am. Insulting people's brain isn't gonna make yours magically develop super powers. Grow up, please and have a good morning.
grin grin ....foool .....you have been noticed one again

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Dexema:

Funny,it takes 2 to tango anyway,its good to have haters u know,they give a refreshing analysis of how ur success affects dem.
yes oooo......if nobody beefs you .your a nobody......that MSnas is really gicing me a nice and funny time on NL......she go soon run mad grin grin
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
amokeme:
you this geh... grin
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by pokarey: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
DangotePikin:
If you should judge her by Covenant University prettiness standard, i'd say she's just slightly above average. There are a lot more CU girls naturally prettier than her! You should take a road-trip to Canaanland during the holidays to see for yourself!
herbal pink lip balm that clears lip darkness in just 4-6 days in Nigeria CALL 08134882465,abuja ,portharcourt, lagos, for further shipping and delivery services call the number above,.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
amokeme:
that's nice to know... smiley but whn it comes to dressing the northern way which is common in the north, ill give it to BUK or UDUS tho iv not been to ABU b4
Make it a date & see! Both in d northern way, corporate(uniform-Acctn, Law, Biz. Admin) & also when it comes to swagz.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
opeyehmmy:

Make it a date & see! Both in d northern way, corporate(uniform-Acctn, Law, Biz. Admin) & also when it comes to swagz.
lol... should have viewed your profile picture before replying earlier.. ABU is the best cheesy
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
amokeme:
lol... should have viewed your profile picture before replying earlier.. ABU is the best cheesy
LMAO! Silly dude.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Taking me back in timecry...i learnt quite a lot about fashion there.The last time i was there,i couldnt differentiate an 100level student from a final year student simply by dressing...everybody dey khack now.
#HomeOfFashion
amokeme:
ok..., lets talk about fashion on campus, what's fashion like in your university/poly/COE.. and which of the institutions in Nigeria do you think have the best dressed students? well, as for me, ill give it to covenant university.. I mean, anyone who says Paris is the fashion capital of the world clearly hasn't been to Covenant University
(always classy, decent and onpoint) wink over to you guys... pls support your choice institution with pictures.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by amokeme(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Taking me back in timecry...i learnt quite a lot about fashion there.The last time i was there,i couldnt differentiate an 100level student from a final year student simply by dressing...everybody dey khack now.
#HomeOfFashion
I take it that you are an eagle? thank God you learnt something smiley buh some pple will not still learn anything from 100 to their final year! saw a 300l student on Tuesday and I was like worris this cry grin all those fashion police guys need to start harassing them again, maybe they ll buckle up..

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2015
amokeme:

Pix...

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
More ABUSITES in view

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2015
ABUSITES!!!

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by opeyehmmy(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2015
More Iissh...

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
U can say that again...#ZebraGuys cheesy cheesy

Truly a place of fashion...#AllRoundEducation cool

amokeme:
I take it that you are an eagle? thank God you learnt something smiley buh some pple will not still learn anything from 100 to their final year! saw a 300l student on Tuesday and I was like worris this cry grin all those fashion police guys need to start harassing them again, maybe they ll buckle up..
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by DangotePikin: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Was that guy really drinking garri to class?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.