Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Chuwi DX1: A Camera-centric Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chuwi DX1: A Camera-centric Tablet (1161 Views)

You'll Be Wowed By This First Gionee Selfie-centric Smartphone / Chuwi Tabss @JUMIA / Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chuwi DX1: A Camera-centric Tablet by Habeebpain(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chuwi is a Chinese tablet manufacturer that I stumbled upon last year when searching for good and affordable tablets for my customers. They’ve made a number of tablets and I have had the chance to use two of those tablets. And I can confidently tell you that they make really good devices.
[img]http://mobiili.fi/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gsmarena_002-1.jpg[/img]

They’ve got some really good new releases and this post is going to cover one of them, which is the Chuwi DX1.
The Chuwi DX1 is basically a clone of the OPPO N1 (or N1 mini, if you wish). If you are a follower of Chinese devices, you’ll know that the major feature of the OPPO N1 is the rotational camera. Chuwi has replicated that in the DX1. However, while the OPPO N1 sports dual LED flash, the DX1 has got only one.

The full specifications of the Chuwi DX1 are below:
6.98 inches 1280*720 IPS screen
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
1.3 GHz MTK8382 quad-core processor
Dual SIM card slots (2G and 3G networks supported)
1 GB RAM
16 GB ROM
2060 13 MP rotational camera with flash
Micro SD card slot (32 GB Max.)
Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio, Wi-Fi b/g/n, OTG
3000 mAh battery
Price: N32,000 to N35,000 depending on the location.

So if you are a lover of large screen devices and you also love taking pictures, the Chuwi DX1 might just be the right device for you.
If you are interested in getting this device, you can chat with me on whatsapp: 07088535479.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing / Help! I Need Your Suggestions / How To Flash HTC ONE M7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.