Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing (1162 Views)

Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! / MTN ,why Make Me Your Scapegoat? / MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Stoical: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
I keep hearing that MTN has done this or that to its customers who recently updated their bio data... My female friend said she got 5000 naira and many others. Yesterday, a blossom friend was just calling me for so long as if he works for MTN. This is because he got 10000 naira just for adding few info to his bio data.

Pardon me for sounding so jealous but it is unfair to other patriotic MTN customers who did what was right earlier...shouldn't they be rewarded with at least double the amount too?

Please, MTN delete one of my details and poet me update back, so I can also call people for 20mins and equally feel like I am your customer. Thanks

Seen and
Lalasticlala,..please get this to MTN's acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by KELVINXY: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by nobilis: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stoical:
I keep hearing that MTN has done this or that to its customers who recently updated their bio data... My female friend said she got 5000 naira and many others. Yesterday, a blossom friend was just calling me for so long as if he works for MTN. This is because he got 10000 naira just for adding few info to his bio data.

Pardon me for sounding so jealous but it is unfair to other patriotic MTN customers who did what was right earlier...shouldn't they be rewarded with at least double the amount too?

Please, MTN delete one of my details and poet me update back, so I can also call people for 20mins and equally feel like I am your customer. Thanks

Seen and
Lalasticlala,..please get this to MTN's acknowledgement.

So people who are re-registering deliberately omitted some information during their inital registration, right?

Now when someone stands under the sun for upwards of 2 hours and I rewarded with a lot of airtime, u envy him the airtime. But u don't envy him the hours spent and the stress undergone trying to re-register??
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by SurefireAsoOke: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
The picture above said it all

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Stoical: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
My point...we did or rather, I did spend more than those 2 hrs when I attempted to register mine and as such I gave all info correctly... I am only asking MTN to also make the other us to feel like we are their customers, not vexing for their actions towards the reregistered peeps...
Hoping you'll comprehend...
nobilis:

So people who are re-registering deliberately omitted some information during their inital registration, right?

Now when someone stands under the sun for upwards of 2 hours and I rewarded with a lot of airtime, u envy him the airtime. But u don't envy him the hours spent and the stress undergone trying to re-register??
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by PhonePlanet(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
E fit be say..you are one of the people praying for NCC to increase MTN fine and for them to crash....I mean, e get as God dey do e tin.

So don't wish bad for others, even your enemy.
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Warlord3000(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Funny I thought that way too at a point in time cheesy
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Donsammi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
E pain am.... I remembered wen ah called for 3hrs straight...
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Stoical: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
PhonePlanet:
E fit be say..you are one of the people praying for NCC to increase MTN fine and for them to crash....I mean, e get as God dey do e tin.

So don't wish bad for others, even your enemy.

Are you for real? Why is it so difficult for peeps to try and get the points from any thread, rather than conclude negatively...#wishingbadtoothers
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by PhonePlanet(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stoical:

Are you for real? Why is it so difficult for peeps to try and get the points from any thread, rather than conclude negatively...#wishingbadtoothers
I was just kidding brother!

1 Like

Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Emeka71(m): 2:58am On Dec 07, 2015
I have dumped MTN over a month; now enjoying Airtel.
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
U are making sense
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emeka71:
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emeka71:
How?
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Emeka71(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
adebayor1490:
How?
MTN is now useless to Me since I have been enjoying freebies on Airtel.
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emeka71:
MTN is now useless to Me since I have been enjoying freebies on Airtel.
Abeg gist me na... Me sef like airtel
Re: MTN Why? Also Reward Us For Doing The Right Thing by Emeka71(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
adebayor1490:
Abeg gist me na... Me sef like airtel
Let me send you the format on Twitter Follow Me on Twitter @Emeka Anyasi My E-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure / How Does Slot's FREE SCREEN WARRANTY Work? / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.