Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan (1060 Views)

List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ / Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Omooba77: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has looked back on his life from 1999 when he was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa state and said, “I think it is enough.” President Jonathan said this on Sunday while receiving residents of the Federal Capital Territory who were led by Vice President Namadi Sambo to pay him Easter homage at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. The President said, “For me as an individual, this Easter coincides with the time I am leaving but I always say that I am one of the luckiest Nigerians. I am yet to see somebody luckier than me. “From 1999, I was in the hands of government for 16 years. Not just in government as a parliamentarian because if you are a Senator or House of Representatives member, you take care of yourself, you live in your own house. “I was in a cage, being taken care of by the government. From May 29, 1999 to date; 16 good years. I think it is enough and I am happy, help me to thank God for that. “I will continue to thank Nigerians for giving me that privilege. I became a deputy governor because Bayelsans voted for me and my governor then. I became a Vice President because Nigerians voted for Yar’Adua and myself. “I continued in 2011 because Nigerians voted for me and Architect Namadi Sambo. I have to thank all Nigerians. Wherever I will be, I will remain grateful to this great country. Today is a glorious day for me.” President Jonathan further said Easter, is a period of sacrifice. He called on Nigerians to be ready to make sacrifice for the survival of the government irrespective of who is the President at a given time, adding that since his days as deputy governor in Bayelsa, he kept telling people that what he needed from them was patriotism and not loyalty. He said nation building depends on sacrifice and patriotism. He cited the examples of soldiers and policemen who he said were dying daily in their fight against Boko Haram in order for others to live.Read full story here:

http://www.today.ng/news/i-am-one-of-the-luckiest-nigerians-alive-president-jonathan/

Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by VickJames(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Give us the full story
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by blacktoy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
He is a sportsmanship man

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
My Hero...

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Sweetguy25: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are leaving as the most democratic president Nigeria has ever had.
You gave Nigerians the ultimate freedom they wished for, the freedom of expression through the ballot and through their voices. They have seen what it finally feels like and they will demand for nothing less from future presidents.
Adios Mr Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
For real though
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Omooba77: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
My Presido,I thank God for your life,you are extremely lucky,your name dey work for you sir.Oruko loromo,ewa ki ro niyan...

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Pvin: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Indeed you are
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes o
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Omooba77: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
blacktoy:
He is a sportsmanship man

Real sportman to the core;Respect Your Excellency!
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you are not voted out of office,you will tell us the same story,I wish you mercy journey back to Otuoke.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
If truely the North has use Boko Haram to destroy your government... God will fight for you...

Remain calm mr.president.

We love you.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by atlwireles: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
The winners thought they have won, March 28 will be their best day in the next 4 years. Go home and rest, let's see them perform their miracles.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by deji68: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thank u my Presido....GEJ all the way grin grin
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Omooba77: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
atlwireles:
The winners thought they have won, March 28 will be their best day in the next 4 years. Go home and rest, let's see them perform their miracles.

You said my mind sir,time will tell oh....
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by atakamus: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are lucky indeed. The only problem was that you allowed your wife and bad friends to cut short your luckyness. Just enjoy the last one month and some days remaining of those luck. You can sponsor Mama P to contest as the governor of Bayelsa next year. From there she can make it as the Vice President and when her President dies, she will then be a President. Well na u sabi wetin you go answer. May you go answer Papa peace. This will make you people to return to Aso. I am just advising shaaaaa.
God bless you richly GEJ.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Flets: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
We love him so much.if gmb lyk let him tile every street with gold.i will still hate him
Akpan107:
If truely the North has use Boko Haram to destroy your government... God will fight for you...

Remain calm mr.president.

We love you.
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
K
Re: I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan by Omooba77: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
No distant time from now,Nigerians will realise,just as Isreal rejected Samuel;we have entered one chance and we are scammed as a nation.God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Modu Sheriff? He's Been Scarce Since March 28 / Jimi Agbaje Takes On Ambode. / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: Real Reasons Jonathan Conceded Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.