Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive (3931 Views)

List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Hi pals!!
I am editing another video titled, Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians .According to the Corruption Perception index released Tuesday by Transparency International, Vanguard. Nigeria
(10 points) was ranked 13th most corrupt nation out of the 175 countries assessed and third on world poverty index world Bank - Kindly send in your entry by writing the names of your nominees. The video will be lunched on Youtube by end of April . only years back, the United Nations adjudged Nigeria the 5th most endowed nation in the world, but ranks amongst the 30 poorest. We
hold it has a moral duty to protect our nation
from currupt tendencies. Go check statistics of
stolen funds and compare .It would cost to give free education to Nigeria
youths and you will be shocked at the
potentials this nation has lost to greed.
Look forward to your responses.
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 12, 2015
who is more corrupt?
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by owobokiri(m): 2:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Obasanjo,, Babangida, Abubakar,, Danjuma, Tinubus, Sarakis, Igbinedions, Iboris, Odili/Amechi and co, NNPCs head espeecially one Obasanjo proteege named Gius Obaseki that used call Nigerias oil "my crude" with his twisted mouth. . atiku, 99% of ex and serving governors, 99% of ex and serving ministers, 99% of ex and serving LGA bosses, 99% of business men that became whatever they are through government dirty busineses. Most traditional rulers who get "settled" periodically by serving government officials etc. But the papa of corruption in Nigeria na Obasanjo! He invented kleptomania Nigeriana way back in the 70s. That man ehñ. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by MrIncrediible(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Oduahs
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Obasanjo,, Babangida, Abubakar,, Danjuma, Tinubus, Sarakis, Igbinedions, Iboris, Odili/Amechi and co, NNPCs head espeecially one Obasanjo proteege named Gius Obaseki that used call Nigerias oil "my crude" with his twisted mouth. . atiku, 99% of ex and serving governors, 99% of ex and serving ministers, 99% of ex and serving LGA bosses, 99% of business men that became whatever they are through government dirty busineses. Most traditional rulers who get "settled" periodically by serving government officials etc. But the papa of corruption in Nigeria na Obasanjo! He invented kleptomania Nigeriana way back in the 70s. That man ehñ. .
. You'v named them all. But just to add to your list - Maina,Cecilia Ibru,Atuche,Most judges,Stella Oduah,every police officer,most top Army officers,some pastors,VCs. *phew* @ op,20 isn't enough.

4 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by saintTim(m): 3:32am On Feb 12, 2015
simple : PRESENT AND PAST THIEVES IN POLITICS
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by missdebs(f): 3:35am On Feb 12, 2015
I suggest we all look in the mirror

5 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by bewla(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2015
why ask me when u no them
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by oge4real(f): 3:41am On Feb 12, 2015
missdebs:
I suggest we all look in the mirror

I just looked and I can assure you that I am 100% honest.
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Kennywills7(m): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Well Nigeria seem to b fairing better in d latest ranking compare to d time of obj however if corrupt politicians b arrested believe it or not no politician will remain whether in PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by lilbabyak(m): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by nedu2000(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Odili, Tinubu, GEJ, IBB, Abdulsalam, Danjuma, Obasanjo, Nwobodo, Ibori, alamesaiyha, okotie-Eboh, Abacha, Abiola, Lucky Igbinedon, Amos Adamu. David Mark. Abdulraheem Maina. Tafa Balogun. Tony Aneinh Lawerence Aneni
These should be the most notorious men in terms of corrupt in Nigeria,to me

3 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by tit(f): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Any list without Buhari never start.

1) $2.9 billion missing from NNPC in 1975.
2) He imported 53 suitcases of naira in 1984.
(He connived with the CBN governor to print naira abroad. Then he closed the borders to prevent other people from smuggling naia. Then he allowed his father-inlaw to bring in 53 suitcases! Did the CBN governor print extra cash for Buhari!).
Buhari told this story to Fashola and I heard him on video. He did noot know somebody was videoing him and he was boasting!

3) 25billion naira missing from PTF. He admitted to Obasanjo that he ate the money and Obasanjo told him to forget the matter. Maybe he gave Obasanjo a cut.

I just heard his wife donated 135 billion naira!

Are you guys learners?
Do you want us to call WAEC?
Buhari is the biggest thief in Nigeria!
By far!

5 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by femidejulius(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Any list without the following is null and void :
Chief Tony Anenih, Chief Bode George, DSP Alameiyesia, Deziane Alison Maduekwe, Chief Lucky Igbiniedon, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Femi Fani Kayode, Andy Uba, Chimaroke Nnamani, Chimaroke Mbadinuju, James Ibori, Otunba Alao Akala, Sule Lamido, Bola Tinubu etc etc

4 Likes

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Henrypraise: 6:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Why is Uduaghans name not there?
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by bokohalal(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Only haters call Buhari corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by megaik: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2015
bokohalal:
Only haters call Buhari corrupt.

Ur moniker says it all (bokohalal). Papa corruption.
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by rubii09: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Gowon, IBB, OBJ , Abacha, abdulsalam, ibori, D A madueke, GEJ , David mark , T orji

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
No10:
. You'v named them all. But just to add to your list - Maina,Cecilia Ibru,Atuche,Most judges,Stella Oduah,every police officer,most top Army officers,some pastors,VCs. *phew* @ op,20 isn't enough.
All this people join with the likes of GEJ, Buhari and co infact all nigerian politicians are corrupt
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by chamboy(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2015
No10:
Add Jonathans both Patient n Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by SisiNini(f): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Tinubu, Obasanjo, Alameiyesia, Tafa Balogun, Deziani Allison-Madueke, James Ibori e.t.c
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by midolian(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
lilbabyak:
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
Jonathan
NOI
DAM
PEJ
Wike
THIS LIST IS COOL. NO LIST IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A MENTION OF GEJ..MANY PPLE WILL SOON REALIZE GEj IS THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN "EVER" ,WHEN HE IS OUT OF POWER....

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by plucky16(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2015
tit:
Any list without Buhari never start.

(He connived with the CBN governor to print naira abroad. Then he closed the borders to prevent other people from smuggling naia. Then he allowed his father-inlaw to bring in 53 suitcases! Did the CBN governor print extra cash for Buhari!).
Buhari told this story to Fashola and I heard him on video. He did noot know somebody was videoing him and he was boasting!

3) 25billion naira missing from PTF. He admitted to Obasanjo that he ate the money and Obasanjo told him to forget the matter. Maybe he gave Obasanjo a cut.

Are you guys learners?
By far!

Okay
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by gen2briz(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Please no forget farouk lawal ooooo
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Chadso(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
oge4real:

I just looked and I can assure you that I am 100% honest.
Hmm... The gap between your front teeth is making you look so suspicious
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by bolliejay(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Bias lists,

Why is GEJ missing from the list?

1 Like

Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by georgecso(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=16pt]Please you have to distinguish which one is best applicable stealing or corruption..?[/size]
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by EmmySparky(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ is the prince of theiv*s.....any list without his name is null and void....
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by auntymi(f): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by oge4real(f): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Chadso:
Hmm... The gap between your front teeth is making you look so suspicious

Jealousy! :- tongue tongue
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Chadso(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2015
oge4real:

Jealousy! :- tongue tongue
Lol.. I aint jealous tho
Re: Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2015
tit:
[s]Any list without Buhari never start.

Are you guys learners?
By far![/s]
Get a life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoned To Death For Being A Gay.disturbing Photo / See What Was Shared In My Street Today By PDP / Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.