Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) (9811 Views)

Poll: Which country's going to the final stage?

Nigeria: 80% (34 votes)
Cameroon: 19% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
there was no coach. the guys just played the only way they knew how.
PS: who made haruna a captain?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Grizzly(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
The second goal made me PUKE!!!!! over an empty stomach
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateev(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
@we we
IT IS HIGH TIME WE FASHED THIS GAME AND ENJOY THIS EVENING PREMIERSHIP MATCHES JARE.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by manickal(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
at least the flying chickens qualified for Egypt 2009. let  them re-employ SIA2  
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by mykali(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
who employed ladan john bosco in da fest place. grin
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cvibe: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
Mykali, too late now to start crying over Ladan Bosco.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by ayobase(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
punkassses.
we should get out
asses back home.

SO IRRITATING, IDIOTS!!!!
BUNCH OF NATIONAL DISGRACE
CAUSING INTERNATIONAL HARASSMENT
THAT CAN NEVER BE PROVED RIGHT.

SO STUPID, NFA IS A FAILURE.
DAMN!!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by concrete: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
NONESENSE!!!

why is haruna captain??!!

isn't this the SECOND penalty he's missed so far in the tournament

kai!!!

Bosso is BEYOND USELESS!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
see yeye people, it's about time you lost faith in naija football and just enjoy the damn game. agbayas claiming to be U-21  cheesy
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by courage89(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2009
Common people. Is this not the same team that beat Cote D'ivore 3:0
Lets praise those guys, at least they made it to the semi final.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by iconofidea: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
For a team to win a match,there are some salient things to be taken into consideration
1.The technical crew needs to know the right players that can do the magic on the field of play
2.application of a killer formation that will put more pressure on the opponents
3.And also the coach should be there to motivate the players,to mention but a few.
As for the match palyed by the Nigerian palyers they tried their best it was not good enough to save the day.
Well atleast, they still qualified for the World Cup
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by ohaechesi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
we are yet to witness the worst in Nigerian football whereby they have introduced politics and IM (ima mmadu) or should i say personal recommendation from the people in the higher places instead of choosing who plays better. can you imagine ABOKI haruna being the captain on the tean. thank God say i no be Mallam because any how you spell am (from right or left) Mallam na Mallam
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by CCampbell(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
hope say all una eye don clear now! wanting to reap without sowing. i reiterate: lets forget about football completely for 4yrs and pump in resources to the so called lesser sports and see if we wont get results! SHAME ON THE ENTIRE TEAM AND NFA. ALMOST ALL OUR COACHES ARE TECHNICALLY BEREFT AND A BUNCH OF ILLITERATES WHO CANNOT EVEN WRITE A PROPER MATCH REPORT! NO APOLOGIES.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by AloyEmeka9: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
Why do Nigerians get frustrated anytime they lose a game?. You mustn't win every match and this one is just one of them. Cameroun prepared just like your team did and they took an upper hand, so be it. Why didn't you guys notice the bereft technical crew when the same team walloped cote d' ivoire?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by fyneguy: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
It's difficult to sack a coach that's ever willing to share his income with NFA officials.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by CCampbell(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka, u obviously missed my point. READ AGAIN AND LETS SEE IF U CAN MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF IT! I was not impressed by the 3-0 'walloping' as u termed it cause most of the players are averagely 30 yrs.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by bigfather(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Why do Nigerians get frustrated anytime they lose a game?. You mustn't win every match and this one is just one of them. Cameroun prepared just like your team did and they took an upper hand, so be it. Why didn't you guys notice the bereft technical crew when the same team walloped cote d' ivoire?

It's better for you to lose a game galantly ! There are some games you play till the last drop of your blood and people will appreciate you for losing rather than lose like a bunch of bloody imbeciles. You can imagine Bunso boasting to beat the camerounians even b4 the game . I think the Haruna guy should just go away,he is not fit to play for naija at all !
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Taito007(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
It good we lost here, atleast it should give us time to prepare well and work out where the problems are, the players, coaches, NFA, anything that will bring about a change. Their defeat was already predicted in the last match ( from analysis given here), so it no surprise, but the main thing is to learn from it. : wink
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by allboyz(m): 3:00am On Jan 29, 2009
our guyz derserve to lose,no winning attitude at all.

ESP from the skiper,i miss UDOH and UCHEBO.

that Haruna should never captain us,i prefer the keeper or still Kingsley UDOH. tongue
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by kayality: 3:24am On Jan 29, 2009
I don't blame those boys but the coach no too good like Tella
The guy went to Canada wit Under 20 were defeated in quarter final 4-0 in die minute
last year here in Nigeria defeated again wit home base players in final 2-0
this year too in semi -final 2-0
they should better give siasia those boys so that we can achieve something in Egypt this year
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2009
Ladan Bosso is a joke.
Whoever employed the daft dimwit deserves to be seriously questioned.My grandmother in the village has more ideas than the blockhead.
As for Haruna,who does that punk think he is,playing with so much arrogance.
What has the soft-headed idiot achieved in his life to be carrying himself with such arrogance?
Why does the NFA decide to never stop embarrasing us?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by bigfather(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2009
Eastbay:

Ladan Bosso is a joke.
Whoever employed the daft dimwit deserves to be seriously questioned.My grandmother in the village has more ideas than the blockhead.
[b]As for Haruna,who does that punk think he is,playing with so much arrogance.
What has the soft-headed idiot achieved in his life to be carrying himself with such arrogance?[/b]Why does the NFA decide to never stop embarrasing us?

My brother , the guy tire me o ! He has not even started, i wonder if the guy should start earning millions of dollars. These are the types of players that would hold the whole nation to a ransom when they become stars. He should be stopped now before he starts to grow wings ! angry
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by alex406(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2009
You guys should learn how to accept facts.They've won and thats the final,so why are you still making noise on issues that are not really worth it?, Had it been those guys won,no one will ever criticise either Haruna or Ladan, so all punk assess,go lay it down.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love Nigerians, I truly and faithfully love Nigerian people especially the way they reason, it is soooo surreal. you all ignore hard facts on ground and ride on sentimentality until the roof comes crashing down, that is when the scales fall off your eyes and you realize all the faults that should have been corrected in the first instance,

na waow!. i duff my hat for my people.

I have said it on these boards for at least 2 competitions, we will always crash out stupidly.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by SamMilla1(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2009
they got the result they deserved,
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by chidipupay(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2009
Firstly ladan, is no coach. I don't know why nigerians want to grade him and i will not be surprise if Ladan is graded a first class coach, I truly and sincerely have problem with some players in the team. And i wonder what Haruna, Oseni, Nkumeh,Salami, Tswanyah is doing the team.
Haruna: he has not made money in football and he is as proud as that. the most annoying part, he go carry hair wey no fit am
Oseni: Losses possession the passion is not there and the most annoying part, he go carry hair wey no fit am
Salami: want to take on defender while he has time to pass. and he is not good at dribbling
Nkumeh: Played a nice game yesterday
Tswanyah: Minus One.

Coming to the team generally, Most of the boys were placed in the wrong place. I wonder what Chrisantus was doing at the flank.and oseni in the middle. Then Alfa playing left wing. when we know he is a better player at defensive midfield
I was not impress with their outing. Gbam
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by BloodShed1: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2009
Sam Milla:

they got the result they deserved,

They should have lost by more goals.

What kind of sloppy defending was that? I saw only the second goal and I was fuming. If the ball is on the line, CLEAR IT!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by thetruth90: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2009
ladan bosso?
can anything good come out of the north?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by ayusco: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2009
guys yeah we lost but lets look @ the bigger picture wc is the national team. i think 4rm this group of players rabiu is the one that shld b fast-tracked into the super eagles. yes he's not the finished article but he has abilities most of our midfielders don't hav namely ball distribution, killer passes & decent dribbling. with time & good handlin he'll come good.

haruna lets be objective has potential but his attitude stinks rite now but if he gets himself together cld b great for the national team.

the rest need to improve themselves big time.

pple like salami 'michael jackson' & number 14 what's his name shld disappear sharp 4rm our football landscape
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by iniguy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
Same old story same old stuff, hope they go back to the proverbial drawing board!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by kufreabasi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2009
my vote was invain. these guys played nonesence
imagine somebody messing up with ball in the goal post
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by kufreabasi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
my vote was invain. these guys played nonesence
imagine somebody messing up with ball in the goal post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu / Flying Eagles Beat Ghana 2 - 0 In U20 AFCON Qualifying Tournament / Bako Kontagora Stadium, Minna Reopens After Two Seasons, Set To Host NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.