Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) (9787 Views)

Poll: Which country's going to the final stage?

Nigeria: 80% (34 votes)
Cameroon: 19% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cbjonstage(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
its 2 - 0
captain loose penalty kick
let d subject be change to
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
Haruna must be the one bringing bad luck to us.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Fadajasi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
Tsw,rabiu is new okocha,lai lai
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by yommys01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
That was the greatest miss I have ever seen in recent time.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by TayoD1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Is that the coach wearing such a thick jacket in that hot weather?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
bosso should be banned from nigerian football.
haruna should be axed.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
I smell politics here, who is the assistant coash to Ladan Bosso?
Where is Ben iroha who assisted Pa Late Yemi Tella to Korea?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Fadajasi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
Na dis kain coach modenine suppose dey diss
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by sley4life(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
bosso should b jailed, why must he allow haruna to take penalty, haruna should 4get going to the world cup, chrisantus was not impressive, The whole team should take luxury bus back to nigeria
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cbjonstage(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
make una check when bosso substitute nwankwo and put alfa abeg? i told a friend its time (30mins b4 d end) for coach 2 make use of Alfa.

Ball control is another problem these boyz faced. Rabiu ibrahim is OVER-HOLDING d ball Men! dat guy is bleeped
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by ow11(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
I thought the whole idea of taking over- 20s to an under 20 tourney was to win it. If we can not win with old men, then we had better use real 19 yyear olds to play at least they will get confidence and we might have players that will have a shelf life of 15 to 20 years. Not John Utaka that came to the limelight in Korea 2002 and is considering retirement 5 years later.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by yommys01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
Fadajasi:

Tsw,rabiu is new okocha,lai lai
The boy will come good. Watch out for him. He only needs to keep his head. Game over Nigeria out of the final. Ladan Fool Bosso has justified NFF's trust in him.

They appointed him cos they know he will fail. Now Saisai go get your place.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
Has that no 14 played professional football in his life before? giving a goalkeeper back pass on the touch line?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
I hate this Chris was not impressive thing. . . Chris's leg did not touch the ball more than 15 times the whole game. . . what can the poor boy do? This is over expectation. .

there were no wingers, no support attackers. . . no defensive midfielder and no defenders. . . sorry and no coach!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cbjonstage(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
sley4life:

bosso should b jailed, why must he allow haruna to take penalty, haruna should 4get going to the world cup, chrisantus was not impressive, The whole team should take luxury bus back to nigeria

its rabiu's duty to feed chrisantus and other guys but he is selfish player and over-labouring self in d pitch
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
sley4life:

bosso should b jailed,  why must he allow haruna to take penalty,  haruna should 4get going to the world cup,  chrisantus was not impressive,  The whole team should take luxury bus back to nigeria
did you say luxury bus? what is kabu-kabu there for? I will advise they take okada immediately after the 3rd place match.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by girliebab(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
d game is over cameroun 2 nigeria nil. what a shame. kiss cry shocked
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by toosoon(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
we lost to a better side
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2009
cbjonstage:

its rabiu's duty to feed chrisantus and other guys but he is selfish player and over-labouring self in d pitch

did you even watch the whole game. . . . what about the passes Rabiu made for the losers that were lagoing all around. .
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by honeric01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
We need the REAL U-20, U-17, U-23 from now henceforth, so that while we lose, we don't lose with shame written over us,

Nigerian U-27 lost to Cameroonian U-35
0;2
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Fadajasi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Am out of here
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
cbjonstage:

its rabiu's duty to feed chrisantus and d rest d ball but he is self player and over-labouring self in d pitch
reason is simple, haruna was missing. Ajiboye was quoted as saying on www.kickoffnigeria.com that both Rabiu and haruna cannot play together but bosso ignored his statement.

chris was ok. he had a header  early in the first half but messed it up. he didn't have any other chance after that. No service to strikers, no goals. its that simple.

Rabiu, made 3 defense splitting passes that could have won us the game, but temile and Co messed up.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cbjonstage(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
girlie_bab:

where u belong sef? abi u camerounian?  cheesy
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
I'M OUT OF HERE TOO

where is Ben Iroha?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by jensinmi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
That was 1.5 hours of my life I would never get back. What a waste!!! I coulda studied an entire chapeter on leukemias in that time. And I bet it would have been a lot more fun than this crap!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by tainot2002(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
Where should i even start from,NFA,NFL,BOSSO.Infact,am xtremely.dissapointed.No doubt,Siasia is a good coach,bosso is nothing but a clown who deserves no apology from Nigerians.This is d second time now,cant our NFA do something about him or he bribes his way out.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by saviola77(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
I wasn't suprised at the result, i just went to get entertained, and at the end of the show of shame, i achieved my goal. lol . cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by cvibe: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
Giant of Africa. Nigeria South Africa.
Football Champions Nigeria. Cameroun.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by yommys01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
girlie_bab:

Let's hope they beat South Africa.
honeric01:

We need the REAL U-20, U-17, U-23 from now henceforth, so that while we lose, we don't lose with shame written over us,  

Nigerian U-27 lost to Cameroonian U-35
0;2
Ur Papa. I am happy I am smiling while heading to bed. You make me laugh at least  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by sley4life(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2009
the nff are morons why employ bosso after he lost the quarter final against chile by 4 goals to nil within 5mins. Bosso should go back to division 200 to coach. But he must serve his jail term b4 doing so
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Jaybaba(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
I never saw the victory Nigerians expected.
The team lacked bite and technical direction from day one of this AYC 09.
Bosso is not good enough for a national team position.
I hoped Nigeria would win but it turned out otherwise.
We must base our optimism on solid realities and not just cause we are Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateev(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
it is indeed a pity .but then some games you win some you lose.better luck next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement / Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window / Morocco Vs Tanzania : AFCON 2023 (3 - 0) On 17th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.