Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! (2589 Views)

Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
It’s BOOM time.

Few days back, Tecno Mobile Uploaded an unboxing video of their latest device – Tecno Boom J7. I am awestruck with this Tecno move. The Tecno Boom J7 is the smartphone every human will like to have in their pocket. Tecno Boom J7 appears to be the latest gadget from Tecno Mobile. This is a smartphone with high specifications that takes it all with many features that it shares, this device is regarded to be a close rival to the trending Infinix Hot Note if I may say so.

I am will focus more on an awesome and in-depth look at what this gadget (Tecno Boom J7) possess, ranging from its price, full specifications, change it would bring to the android marketing and its availability in the Market.
source: http://techlector.com/tecno-boom-j7-full-specs-price-that-will-wow-you/
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Leobreezy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't think this phone is worth being the same price with the infinix hot note. The 2020mAh battery is not exactly good competition with infinix's 4000mAh. The only upside to it is its supposed enhanced audio quality. At most it should be sold for #18k, anything more is a ripoff. Let's wait and see sha.
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Leobreezy:
I don't think this phone is worth being the same price with the infinix hot note. The 2020mAh battery is not exactly good competition with infinix's 4000mAh. The only upside to it is its supposed enhanced audio quality. At most it should be sold for #18k, anything more is a ripoff. Let's wait and see sha.
well maybe we should wait and see then
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Wittylens(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Samafroxy22:
It’s BOOM time.

Few days back, Tecno Mobile Uploaded an unboxing video of their latest device – Tecno Boom J7. I am awestruck with this Tecno move. The Tecno Boom J7 is the smartphone every human will like to have in their pocket. Tecno Boom J7 appears to be the latest gadget from Tecno Mobile. This is a smartphone with high specifications that takes it all with many features that it shares, this device is regarded to be a close rival to the trending Infinix Hot Note if I may say so.

I am will focus more on an awesome and in-depth look at what this gadget (Tecno Boom J7) possess, ranging from its price, full specifications, change it would bring to the android marketing and its availability in the Market.
source: http://techlector.com/tecno-boom-j7-full-specs-price-that-will-wow-you/

Ctrl c + ctrl v
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015

Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Price??
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Kingsean(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
i need dis phone o. i hope it won't b more dan 20k cos tecno dey get brain touch these days
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Tholuwaniey:
Price??
The price for this phone has not been confirmed yet sire
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Tholuwaniey:
Price??
please join us on Facebook(https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713240082084091) or Twitter(http://mobile.twitter.com/techlector) now to get first hand updates from us !!!
Re: Latest Tecno Boom J7 Smartphone That Will WOW You!!! by Samafroxy22(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Wittylens:

Ctrl c + ctrl v
what trash are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Imose Ankara S1 Dual SIM 5 Inch Android Phone - Specs & Price / Check Out Google's Freetel Ice 2 That Cost Just N13,000 / Ntel Is Closing Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.