Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? (855 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by sbpumpin: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jimi Agbaje says he can be trusted by Lagosians. True? Even Obanikoro does not trust him after stealing 6 votes at the PDP primaries

The mere fact that Not-Just-Ok Jimi Agbaje was rigged in via primaries by Akon Bode Grudge against Koro poopoo, should send danger signals

There's nothing like "vote the men and not PDP". Nuhu Ribadu and Jimi Agbaje are part and parcel of PDP. Don't vote for them!

These is the first time in 16 years that lagos will have the opportunity of enjoying a ruling party state.
JK the wicked JK the selfish don't take us back to 1999
enough is enough we don't want a new era of an opposition party state or another guy forming Jagaban or Tinubu.
The change we want is moving from an opposition party state to a ruling party state.
Jimi Agbaje smells of inexperience and desperation to rule.A too much talk less action person.showing pity face like i don't have shoes that later disappointed everyone including himself.Lagos is a no go area for gamblers like him.is bold ideas should have transformed is so called supermarket to a big pharmacy store.let him settle for a LG chairman or commissioner so he can prove him self than blabbing with no prove.

A VOTE FOR JIMI IS A VOTE FOR BODE GEORGE

A VOTE FOR AMBODE IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU

VOTE WISELY.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by temitemi1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
JK is OK... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by CaptainAmerica1: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Let's see how Lagos would be with Federal presence.

JK doesn't even pay his taxes

3 Likes

Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by sammyj: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bode goerge is a political thief and fraud father to Jimi Agbaje!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by graciousolo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
not good enough, tell me something better.
We want CHANGE! so let it continue
We want to go back to the past and start all over, same as we did for Buhari.
We want and old man.
We are tired of the APC anarchy is Lagos... with touts everywhere.

No be Jagaban papa get Lagos... and what is bad in wanting to be another Jagaban?

JK cuts across as a better candidate than Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by Theofficialseun: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ambode is the man oooo, no go jonz o my people, we starting the count down right now, few days to go for Akinwunmi Ambode to be crowned as Governor of Lagos state
My people a word is enough for the wise, shine your eyes
Vote Wisely
Vote APC
Vote Continuity my fellow lagosians.
Ambode is ready!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by adaweezy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
graciousolo:
not good enough, tell me something better.
We want and old man.

No be Jagaban papa get Lagos... and what is bad in wanting to be another Jagaban?

JK cuts across as a better candidate than Ambode.
How
Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by munex007(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
The change mantra used in the federal level can't be compare to state..we wanted change in federal due to gross incompetence..comparing it to lagos state is just unfair..

Apc blue print will be spoilt if jk wins,Imagine PdP saying they will stop the Eko Atlantic project in Island?..completion of that project will boost economy in Lagos.

Forget about his oratory prowess research about Ambode qualification and expertise.he his a technocrat to the core check out his "brandsmith consulting firm" he his consultant to rivers,lagos,akwa ibow on public finance and management

In all sincertiy Lagos will be total mismanage if led by pdp which include ex convict bode george..

Lagos have the opportunity of Federal and state synergy for the first time which will enhance speedy Development..
post=32383712]not good enough, tell me something better.
We want and old man.

JK cuts across as a better candidate than Ambode. [/quote]
Re: Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? by mobaking: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
LAGOS has 37 LCDAs waiting for confirmation as Local govt areas,if anybody thinks Lagos would forgo the confirmations because of JK ,that person iis 'JUST KIDDING'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Labaran Maku / The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir / Buhari's Social Program: The Parts Unseen Part III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.