Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir (857 Views)

Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by ademusiwa7: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
who are you ?
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by omniwater007: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Welcome back from exile.Did you vote at all?if yes,for who?
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by abduljabbar4(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
ademusiwa7:
i did not congrat yar adua.goodluck. i will not to buhari. just let go of western nigeria
If my monkey congratulated Buhari, why should I care about someone who I respect less than my monkey not congratulating Buhari?

No insult meant
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dem dey call animals wey get horn even snail sef dey show face,who are you??where did you crawl out from??who needs your congratulations??attention seeker....
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by ademusiwa7: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am the emperor of thé country of western nigeria. If buhari openly agree that western nigeria is different from nigeria and he will let it go.i will think about it young man. Because occupation is illegal. I am not doing this to gain money or position. If i was doing it to gain money youngman. Yar adua or jonathan will have given me billion. I never did. I never dont have the same believe like you nigerian. I just want them to let go of western nigeria. Osibanjo father inlaw ran scam . And it is illegal. That what we are correcting. We are not a region in nigeria. Osibanjo father inlaw only ran scam419. This ï s what is i am against
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by ademusiwa7: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
I
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by ademusiwa7: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
sad lipsrsealed
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by ademusiwa7: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
shocked undecided cry
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by pus23: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
sad angry
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by pus23: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
sad cool
Re: The country of Western Nigeria mourn with all muslim in Borgu over lost of Emir by pus23: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2015
:ogxc

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari / Is PDP An Opposition Party Or PDP Still Rulling Nigeria Indirectly??? / Conspiracy Of ISIS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.