Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar (4290 Views)

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
That is not Marylyn Ogar
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Jaypea98: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
zicoraads:
I swear...it's official. A lot of people here are plain dumb!

How on earth would all the dumb assess above me be this foolish? And I thought I recognised some monikers up there as people who to some degree are a tad bit sensible.

[/b]HOW ON EARTH IS THAT MARILYN OGAR?[b]

Most of Una no just get sense I swear embarassed
Shut up she z actually Maryln Ogar.At least she looks just like her.........

Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Jaypea98: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
rebranded:
Nobody seems to have recognise the other woman in the picture during Diezani's visit!

Its the PDP DSS spokeswoman - Marilyn Ogar...seemed like they both realize game is up!
Thanks OP u can buttress your post with these pics

1 Like

Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by zicoraads: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jaypea98:

Shut up she z actually Maryln Ogar.At least she looks just like her.........
How many mudu of garri do you drink in a week? grin
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by omenka(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
rebranded:
Power is transient!..disguise things!
I know Diezani naturally has froggy eyes, but they seem especially swollen this time, ditto the PDP spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar. It appears they've been crying their eyes out.

These goats must vomit the yams they've been eating since 2010. No dulling.
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by omenka(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mynd44:
That is not Marylyn Ogar
Sorry bro. She's actually the one.

1 Like

Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Sorry bro. She's actually the one.
That is not Marylyn!! angry angry
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by myproperty(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
i don't understand. is Abdulsalam Abubakar now Buhari? or when did Abdulsalam become very close to Buhari?
Ok! before I forgot in naija every move have a meaning. oh i now understand.
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Horpe23: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's even good madam minister has learnt never to walk alone, so now she has a company on her way behind bars if found guilty.....
I think she is a Liverpool fan... "Never walk alone"

*kaa rin kaa poo*

Sorry to the non-yoruba views, simply phone a friend.
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Mynd44:

That is not Marylyn!! angry angry
She is the one, can't you see those big nostrils
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by dayodare490: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
rebranded:
Nobody seems to have recognise the other woman in the picture during Diezani's visit!

Its the PDP DSS spokeswoman - Marilyn Ogar...seemed like they both realize game is up!
Diezani be muslim or she just turn one. Anyway, I don't blame her many christains have turned to Muslims since the last froday . brother John is now called Alfa mumudi, sister Deborah now aja sherifat all of them dressing as if they just coming from Medina. Jesus is too cheap.
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by otokx(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2015
They should all just run to Sierra Leone.
Re: Alison Diezani & DSS's Marilyn Ogar Pays Courtesy Visit To Abdulsalam Abubakar by bakila: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Has Marilyn Ogar issued a rebuttal? If not the amount of skeleton in her cupboard will form a museum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Currency Used By BIAFRA From 1967 - 1970 / Buhari To Withdraw All Oil Block Licenses Come 2019 / Who Is Next Senate President As Battle Of Wits Begins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.