Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money (32016 Views)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Trem's Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned 12Million Naira / Ikenga Ichi, Chief. Sir Emma Bishop Okonkwo And Other Ichi Vips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Fatdon(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed
Evangelical Mission, Dr. Mike Okonkwo
today at his church rewarded
Josephine Ugwu, the airport staff
who returned lost money she found
at an airport toilet in January.
www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/photos-trems-bishop-okonkwo-rewards-airport-staff-who-returned-money/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by jbl007(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thumbs up...

12 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by osamaBUSH(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is just the beginning of good tidings that would come her way.

35 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Great!
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Fatdon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
God will surely bless her.
Just wish to marry somebody like this lady. Very hard to find these days.
Cc:lalasticlala

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Am happy for her,GOD bless her,people like her should be given the national honours award...most people will not do what she did,despite her collecting below 20k monthly as salary she still returned a very huge amount of money that can make her very rich,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by LewisO: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
People like her are rare.

12 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by CR77(f): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
She try wella, She be the woman of the year

GEJ man of the year my Hero

21 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by kimond101: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
We live in a society where most people would call the lady a dullie for returning the money not realizing honesty is the best policy.
As long as you imbibe the spirit of self contentment in yourself, greed would be automatically removed from your life.
I feel it's necessary the way she acted cause if she didn't return the money and she was caught, she would be tagged a thief automatically.
Good name is better than silver/gold

18 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by BruzMoney(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
I prophesy into my life, the power to be just like this woman, I receive it in Jesus name.

Wait, I gatta be kidding. Dah money wudav been spent so far...

4 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by bigv(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is the kinda things men of God are supposed to be found doing, showing the world how to do things the godly way.

...and not some who use the pulpit for political campaigns. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
yes one good deed can change ur life forever. "dis is a lesson to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Abbey2sam(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=14pt]That enevlope is soo lean. How much is in there sef??[/size]

GEJ till 2019 201*
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by ocee31(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
She's going places

2 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by dipopooo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Saw d stuff in d afternoon on lindaikeji's blog. LIB is far better dan nairaland always copy copy
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by kamez(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rewarded her with what

Hope no be with only prayers....

Nevertheless, if I still see that kain money, na straight into my account shikina!!

1 Like

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbes!
See o, MTN, glo, Etisalat, PZ, Coca Cola, Banks Politicians etc ll not use this woman for advert or as their ambassador.
They ll be running after yeyebrities with tooth pick legs & haggard looking six packs...Dullards who sings trashy songs & wack videos that promotes teenage sex, frivolous spending, ritual, drug, alcohol addiction & laziness!

This woman is a good advert for any serious company...
She won't even cost too much but convince so many Nigerians...

1st Bullet
When some short thinking people started blaming her for returning the money, I said she did the right thing.

When her place of work raised her salary to double, they said it's too small.
Meanwhile, they v done well.
Raising a staff's salary by 100% is an excellent reward.
The irony there is the woman's salary is not much.
But the company had their salary structure which must be respected.

I told people that she ll be rewarded by diff people. She ll soon be invited to MTN Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire
And that she ll soon leave her work for a bigger place.

Her act is a rare one...
Her door of blessing don open...
Those short sighted people still blamed her.

Now, I m sure they ll start withdrawing their rash judgement & have a change of mind that good deeds brings good rewards...

2nd Bullet

Come to think of it, she might v been caught if she had decided to steal the money...
And she ll not be celebrated...

Don't steal even if there's no one to catch you.
"The mentality of if you see free money, pick it. God ll not come down from haeven to help you is wrong"...
God bless Bishop Mike Okonkwo & everyone that blesses this woman.
Me sef go dash her money or something nice whenever I jam her...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by UnknownT: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bishop dress no be small something oh. That one na how many yards?

1 Like

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Kylekent59: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dem s€ar€e for lagos ooo
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Honest deeds are like roots that are alive, they can always send up new shoots

2 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by USAutoBuy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is it compulsory to pay tithe on this money? undecided

#justwondering
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lovely gesture
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by lifestyle1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Ezenwa11(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's good to be celebrated. Had it been she concealed the money, no one would have known her name.

1 Like

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by ceejay80s(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
If gej use this lady for his campaign , he for win the election. Instead, he gave opc tout 6billion naira .

3 Likes

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by JosephPhilip: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Honesty pays.

God bless her.

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by ikechukz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
I no be bad person but if to say an me,I for carry the money run cry
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmm...Back in high school we were made to write an Essay that ends with "Honesty is the best policy" but it's rather hypocritical of many that whilst growing up they eschew that sweet phrase in all its entirety!

Nice one ma!
Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by grandlexuz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]That enevlope is soo lean. How much is in there sef??[/size]

A check for 27.000 Dollars.

1 Like

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by AJOT99(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good

Re: Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money by niceguy7(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wait oo!!! Ws she rewarded by the person that lost the money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Hornecker, Regina Askia’s Daughter Beautiful In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor / Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.