Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard (17529 Views)

MUST READ!!!! Crazy Tales Of Gen. Buhari's Rule As Head Of State. / Can Buhari Rule Nigeria At 72??? / 2015 ELECTIONS: EU Observers Visit Buhari, Rule Out North-East Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by delishpot: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2015
nortcentrallord:

My bro, you only vote wisely when you vote for APC. Even when you are in a state like aquibom that Godswill Akpabio of the pdp turned overnight to something magnificent you have to vote for apc. THAT IS HOW MYOPIC MINDED THESE apc fans are. cheesy. They forget that in democracy, it is the individual that is voted for not the party. The party is only a platform. Smh for some Nigerians.

Very true talk.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by olatiler(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Make this people go sit down for one corner jare, where are they when their son was acting mumunish after we Nigerians massively voted for him in 2011
So they have no right to advise GMB on how to rule since they fail to adadvise their son on how he should rule
but I as a person i doesn't see GEJ as Hero for calling GMB to congratulate him, but the fear of the western world was beginning of GEJ humble submission. people should aware that GEJ doesn't have any Ally among top world countries so he has no option than to obey American, British, France etc warning
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
madridguy:
No state is governed by the governor only, it must have advisers and commissioners.

JK is same as PDP either you like it or not.

If PDP wins Lagos, the following people will co-rule and be advisers to JK, they are Koro, Bode George, Fayose, GEJ, GBENGA Daniel, kashamu, Igbinedion, David mark, ORUBEBE, etc what good can come out of this team?

Remember they were same co-rulers and advisers with GEJ.

Now compare that team to
Fashola, oshiomole, Buhari, Lagos state commissioners that translated Tinubus plans to reality, ABIKE dabiri, Fayemi, Amosun, Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Oshinbajo, Amaechi Tambuwal, Buhari, etc men of their words.

Look at the team not individuals.

Don't make the "MISTAKE" of voting PDP/JK because dis is first Time lagos will receives full support from the federal Government.

VOTE AMBODE = VOTE APC
[/s]
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by jcflex(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Did they tell that to their Son that it abt to leave the post.

when impunity is the order of the day.

Nonsense.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by ibietela2(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please I beg you on his behalf forgive him and vote for him. He will repent and CHANGE. The devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Since he failed, let him repeat

Oh really? Mhen this fake country is full with HYPOCRITES
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by delishpot: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Reread your post.
What has free education I earlier mentioned got to do with 'your suffer head' OR slave mentality?

Ok, let me explain this to you. You see, anything the governor or leader does for his people, is paid for by the people. If you go to a restaurant and pay for pounded yam with egwusi soup and cow leg as take away, and you get home only to open your pack and find ijebu garri and ground nuts, will you sit down and say ah, they Tried sha, at least they gave me something in the plate. Or, will you go back and demand to be served in full what you ordered and paid for?
Will the restaurant say ahh ahh, shebi we sha gave you ijebu garri and ground nut, so you should be happy sef. What if we put sand or packed an empty plate for you? Wont they be the lucky ones if you let then go without a fight?
That free education is being funded by you. Roaches was given that money by Big brother to support the good adults and children of that land, and Roaches has a duty to make sure all Ndi Imo who are there should benefit from it. When he said "free" education, he means I will pay your childrens school fees but then you have to forgo some things like Upgrade of FMC equipments, Roaches or any governor is not doing charity Work. They do not use their personal money to service their states.
Every so called free thing was paid for by the masses.
It either you pay now, or your kids pay later. No free lunch in the jungle my brother.
Dont worry, wait till you hear hownuch Imo state is owing when your roaches leaves office. Then people like you will know the so called good he has done.
They are not doing us a favour, they were placed there by us to oversee our resources and to allocate such in a manner that will benefit the masses. They should be held liable for any theft, cheating or diversion of those funds. They are the ones that should be considered "lucky" because we let them do what ever they want without facing the consequences of their actions.
If we as people can realise our powers and use them, people will even fear and think twice before acepting any leadership position. Even if they were enthrusted it. They will ask to be given time to think about it.
We the people need to sitdown and plan well. We need to put them on their toes.

Anyhow sha, sorry if I attacked you . Just that it pains me when I see or hear people not knowing their positions. Its like a prince serving a servant and being grateful to his servant for every crumb the servant hands over to him. That can only happen when the prince never knew his bloodline and position. If he did , the servant will be thankful for being at the service of his master And not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by sademola: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Rubb.sh!
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by cluksy(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2015
naijafresh:
feeding his neighbours without feeding his household?

I thought charity begins at home?

what is the Ijaw word for clueless please?

Oborigida or Iyenimigha
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by April4th(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2015
I
hardywaltz:
Kinda sick & tired of all these Ijaw this and Ijaw that...

Ijaws please get the following message into ur skull:

1) Politics is not Child's play

2) Politics is and will always be a game of numbers

3) Stop deluding urselves that u are the 4th largest tribe coz ur guys are minority in almost all the states except Bayelsa State with a population less than 1 million (not even up to Obio/Akpor).

What is dis fool talking about? From Rivers state to Arugbo in Ondo state the Ijaws are scattered all over the waterways in Nigeria. The Ijaws is indeed the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria,if e pain u can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by stellzzReuben: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They don't even need to tell him.

Vote Ambode
Vote Elrufa'I
Vote Rochas Okorocha
Vote Amaechi
Vote wisely
Vote APC
Vote change

vote Amaechi..him dey contest for wer abeg
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by stellzzReuben: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
olatiler:
Make this people go sit down for one corner jare, where are they when their son was acting mumunish after we Nigerians massively voted for him in 2011
So they have no right to advise GMB on how to rule since they fail to adadvise their son on how he should rule
but I as a person i doesn't see GEJ as Hero for calling GMB to congratulate him, but the fear of the western world was beginning of GEJ humble submission. people should aware that GEJ doesn't have any Ally among top world countries so he has no option than to obey American, British, France etc warning

Go sit down ontop dustbin dumbhead... wetin u sabi
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by kunle404: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE TO NIGERIA CITIZEN, CUSTOM
AUCTION!AUCTION!!. THE CUSTOMS ARE
SELLING CARS WHICH MAY INCLUDE:TOYOTA,
HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN,MERCEDES,JEEPS,NISSAN
PRODUCTS,EXAMPLES INClUDE TOYOTA( CAMRY
2.2 #300,000, COROLLA #300,00,HIACE BUS
#500,000,SEQUIOA #600,000,LANDCRUISER
PRADO #700,000,MATRIX #200,000, HONDA
( ACCORD #400,00, CIVIC #250,000,PILOT
#500,000,GOLF #200,000,PASSAT #200,000,
PEGEOUT #250,000 LEXUS JEEP GX #550,000
LEXUS RX #400,000 BENZ C230, C280 [#300,000]
MAZDA MPV #450,000 MAZDA 626 #250,000
VENAGON BUS #500,000 VW TOURAEG #350,000
CAMRY SPIDER #500,000 SIENNA #350,000
TOYOTA RAV4 #450,000 HONDA CRV #400,000
HONDA ODESSEY #350,000 TOYOTA HILUX &
TACOMA #400,000 MACK TRUCK #600,000 AUDI
A4 #250,000 TOYOTA VENZA #450,000 JAUGUAR
X #300,000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA #300,000
HONDA PILOT #500,000 AND A HOST OF OTHERS
WITH LOW PRICES,AS LOW AS #200,000 TO
#900,000 OF DIFFERENT MODELS.CALL OFFICER
ADEKUNLE CHRIS ON 08105002901 FOR
BOOKING AND PURCHASE.WE DELIVER TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by smkgeovarni: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2015
What nonsense this man is talking about where did Jonathan build almajiri school even if he did he later followed them and killed them all useless people Ijaw especially Niger Delta militants u should tell people how time were president gave u Nigerian license in order to buy weapons abroad

Useless people never again Ijaw 'll rule Nigeria grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by smkgeovarni: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Useless people he has no choice is to call general
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by hardywaltz(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
April4th:
I

What is dis fool talking about? From Rivers state to Arugbo in Ondo state the Ijaws are scattered all over the waterways in Nigeria. The Ijaws is indeed the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria,if e pain u can go and die.
Pain me kee?
Una for use una nr retain Presidency.... grin
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by tushburg(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please I beg you on his behalf forgive him and vote for him. He will repent and CHANGE. The devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Since he failed, let him repeat
Did you quote same for GEJ
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Deltagiant:
In a country with different ethnic nations, GEJ's story could be best described as a sad one

He will long be remembered by the Ijaw same way the Igbo remembers Ogbuefi Nnamdi Azikiwe

It beats my imagination why all the former Nigerian Heads of state from the old Eastern Region cared more about other regions than theirs

Again, here was a Nigeria president of eastern Ijaw extraction who spent 6 years and still left Ijaw land in the 17th century wild west it's been

Ijaw land had the opportunity and the physical potentials to be the Netherlands of Africa but Jonathan has blown it

Like some other ethnic nations, Ijaw has a bleak future in this wicked treacherous prison called Nigeria

The only option left for the young Ijaw generation is to take their destiny in their hands, look for like minded allies and press for their emancipation

Don't blame Jonathan's presidency or the FG for the problems of Bayelsa! The question you should ask is this: what happened to the extra 13% derivation Bayelsa has collected all these years? If you can answer this then you know where the problem sits.

Besides, what has successive governors of Bayelsa been doing year in year out? They were all aware of these infrastructural deficits and yet did nothing. We should stop wailing about Federal presence and hold our local leaders accountable for the problems in our states.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

How has amnesty money trickled down to you (poor mass)? Yet you want to start violence that will enrich more political thugs and SS terrorists (Dokubo).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2276778_asari700x5251428080665617s_jpegd19680c78c650741e7ef0bc3c95012ac
That belle sha grin
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
That belle sha grin

My son, good morning. grin
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

My son, good morning. grin
If you get son wey be like me na bp for dun kill you before his 18th birthday. grin

I'll personally submit you to Alhaji make him carry that community belle suffocate you. grin
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you get son wey be like me na bp for dun kill you before his 18th birthday. grin

I'll personally submit you to Alhaji make him carry that community belle suffocate you. grin
smiley
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

smiley
With that kain belle you no need pillow at all. cheesy

I know say black women like men wey get big belle. grin

Asari second name suppose be BELEMA.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by okotv(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
That belle sha grin
that's were some of the money needed for development in our area has gone to. You dig ?
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by okotv(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
April4th:
I

the fourth largest ethnic group in nigeria is Edo.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
okotv:
that's were some of the money needed for development in our area has gone to. You dig ?
Well ,you can say that again but how about the trillions that are in the hands of the abokkis and they don't share from the environmental loss?
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Faraidi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
madridguy:
No state is governed by the governor only, it must have advisers and commissioners.

If PDP wins Lagos, the following people will co-rule and be advisers to JK, they are Koro, Bode George, Fayose, GEJ, GBENGA Daniel, kashamu, Igbinedion, David mark, ORUBEBE, etc what good can come out of this team?

Now compare that team to
Fashola, oshiomole, Buhari, Lagos state commissioners that translated Tinubus plans to reality, ABIKE dabiri, Fayemi, Amosun, Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Oshinbajo, Amaechi Tambuwal, Buhari, etc men of their words.

Don't make the "MISTAKE" of voting PDP/JK because dis is first Time lagos will receives full support from the federal Government.

VOTE AMBODE = VOTE APC
NONSENSE COMMENT,FROM NONSENSE PERSON
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by okotv(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well ,you can say that again but how about the trillions that are in the hands of the abokkis and they don't share from the environmental loss?
We are one. Jonathan didn't remember us but we can make our governors and LGA work for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by bajosky: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
madridguy:

Now compare that team to

VOTE AMBODE = VOTE APC

WHO IS OBA OF LAGOS TO DETERMINE THE DESTINY OF NIGERIAN IN OUR FATHER LAND

THREATHING DEATH TO WHOEVER VOTE AGAINST AMBODE OR AMOEBA

BEWARNED

No weapon formed against change in lagos shall prosper n any oba that shall rise in jdgement against our pvc must die n be condermn

Icc will hear of ur threat

lagosian need change

Your pay master will be kicked out of lagos wit urcorpse

The God of gej will give us peace after the results in collaboration wit our wish is announce

Go n kill ur family n leave our democracy for GOD DEVINE CHANGE
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
okotv:
We are one. Jonathan didn't remember us but we can make our governors and LGA work for us
We aren't one and can never be one ,right now the only uniting factor is the black gold and nothing else.

When cocoa , groundnut and Palm oil was running the economy these your so-called brothers stood for regionalism and as soon as oil was discovered in commercial quantity with a lot of noise in the international community that oil is going to be the future and would bring in economic growth that is unprecedented in world economy and ensure economic powerhouse and dominance ,they started making arrangements to return Nigeria to a unitary system of Government and when it was obvious that the then Eastern region won't buy into the idea they started formenting trouble in the North and started killing Igbos and Ojukwu took the bait because he too sees the Niger Delta as being up for grabs without knowing that it was a well orchestrated plan and a set-up by the North and the South West leadership to lure the region into war with enough promises of drilling rights to the British and America if they help .

Ojukwu consulted Awo about the secession which he agreed only to abandon the plan when the problem started .

But today they will distort history just to deceive themselves but people like us knows the truth.

They are not your brothers .......say it to their face.

We are children of circumstances .
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by okotv(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
We aren't one and can never be one ,right now the only uniting factor is the black gold and nothing else.

When cocoa , groundnut and Palm oil was running the economy these your so-called brothers stood for regionalism and as soon as oil was discovered in commercial quantity with a lot of noise in the international community that oil is going to be the future and would bring in economic growth that is unprecedented in world economy and ensure economic powerhouse and dominance ,they started making arrangements to return Nigeria to a unitary system of Government and when it was obvious that the then Eastern region won't buy into the idea they started formenting trouble in the North and started killing Igbos and Ojukwu took the bait because he too sees the Niger Delta as being up for grabs without knowing that it was a well orchestrated plan and a set-up by the North and the South West leadership to lure the region into war with enough promises of drilling rights to the British and America if they help .

Ojukwu consulted Awo about the secession which he agreed only to abandon the plan when the problem started .

But today they will distort history just to deceive themselves but people like us knows the truth.

They are not your brothers .......say it to their face.

We are children of circumstances .
they are my brothers and I would never deny them. Oil was in the past now the future is technology with no region in undue advantage. Let's work together to build a nation that we desire. Together, we can.
Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
okotv:
they are my brothers and I would never deny them. Oil was in the past now the future is technology with no region in undue advantage. Let's work together to build a nation that we desire. Together, we can.
Stop deceiving yourselves .

You can't build a nation that her entire structure was built on a fault line.

Nigeria is a scam and until it is corrected we would be running from pillar to post.

Though I still respect optimistic individuals like you but if you go back to history lane and see how nations like Nigeria ended up you will agree with me that we are chasing shadows here.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by okotv(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop deceiving yourselves .

You can't build a nation that her entire structure was built on a fault line.

Nigeria is a scam and until it is corrected we would be running from pillar to post.

Though I still respect optimistic individuals like you but if you go back to history lane and see how nations like Nigeria ended up you will agree with me that we are chasing shadows here.
No African country would survive a major breakup and not in this harsh economic reality. Check out south Sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Increases Fuel Subsidy To N521bn / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.