Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

First Point Of Duty For GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Point Of Duty For GMB (1005 Views)

Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? / Oyo State Stage Preparations For GMB As He Continues His Rally In IBADAN(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Point Of Duty For GMB by Chars1289: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2015
The presidential elections of March 28th, 2015 was one of a kind with a lot of positivity attached to it.We can all bask in euphoria because for once in Nigeria the people of the nation witnessed an election whereby their votes really count.

Not only that, it was also an election that the loser of the election congratulated the winner even before the final announcement was made, a strange gesture in this part of the world.It is a gesture that will forever go down memory lane and which history will continue to make reference to.Surely, you will agree with me that President Goodluck has written his name on a platter of gold with that kind gesture.A lesson for Africa as a whole.

Wide celebrations was witnessed in a number places in the country while congratulatory messages never seized to pour in from international communities after the announcement by INEC that GMB won the election.Once again I could not be less happy that Nigeria is once again celebrated for a good thing just like the success of defeating Ebola.But now, we are now been celebrated for conducting a peaceful election that has helped strengthened our fledgling democracy.

15million Nigerians voted for change and now change has come no doubt about that, May 29th 2015 is around the corner for the inauguration of a new government to govern the nation in the next four years.No time for celebration anymore, now is the time to truely work towards the 'change' the APC-led government promised us.If you could remeber vivdly APC campaign trail was fundamentally based on four top priorities to tackle if elected into power which are 1.Insecurity 2.Unemployment 3.Economy 4.Corruption
President-elect promised to tackle these problems headlong and with the help of a formidable team that will occupy one mimisterial office or the other. Starting from May 29th 2015, Nigerians will expect the new government to set the ball rolling and keep to their promises.You will agree with me that the road won't be so smooth for the incoming administration but we do not expect them to be slow in discharging their duties.

During the campaign trail of APC, i know i am not the only one befuddled whenever I hear the president elect insisting that corrpution will never strive in his government. Is this possible? How are about those corrupt politicians that supported GMB all through the campaign and are now eyeing one position in office or the other.Will GMB completely ignore them?No doubt there are awhole lot of corrupt politicians within APC who are now lobbying for one appointment or the other.Please GMB beware of these political mongers, they do not mean well for this country rather for selfish interests.If there any lesson GMB should learn from past administration, it is the kind of people GEJ surrounded himself with.According to ex-president OBJ, they are lot of good people scattered in every nook ane cranny of this country that are trustworthy and align with your integrity standards.I agree completely with the Ebora of Owu on this.

So the first POINT OF DUTY for the president-elect is for GMB to keep his promise of appointing men and women who truly have the proclivity of true servant rather than those that want to be ministers just because they see it as a pay back time for their hard work during the campaign.It is important to let president-elect know that once he appoint men of questionable character he might lose his fight against corruption. Please GMB get your cabinet appointments right and you will surely enjoy every moment of govering this country.So,we are watching and we wait patiently to see the caliber of men that will team up with you.
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2015
.........i want to sleep......Should in case this makes front page. Somebody should wake me up.
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by Jaypea98: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by olu77(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2015
keyzid:
.........i want to sleep......Should in case this makes front page. Somebody should wake me up.

Beware of Omo Oniles. Sleep with one eye open
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha NO OP! STOP! Let the "changer' do it this way:

Wait....

Ok read:

Petroleum Minister: Tinubu.
Finance Minister: Atiku.
Minister for Works: Lai Mohammed's 4th wife.
Education Minister: Shekau
Minister For Special Duties: Amechi
Minister For Lands and Urban Development: 9ice
Minister For Agriculture and Mineral Resources: Tinubu's wife sister
Minister For Youths and Sports: Tinubu's 3rd son.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe I will forward more lists. You wanted change? Now you got it! PDP defeated PDP and you are there chanting change. OBJ and Atiku will soon change the changer. Kwakwakwakwa.
Pe

1 Like

Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by vicadex07(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
barrnchedo:
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha NO OP! STOP! Let the "changer' do it this way:

Wait....

Ok read:

Petroleum Minister: Tinubu.
Finance Minister: Atiku.
Minister for Works: Lai Mohammed's 4th wife.
Education Minister: Shekau
Minister For Special Duties: Amechi
Minister For Lands and Urban Development: 9ice
Minister For Agriculture and Mineral Resources: Tinubu's wife sister
Minister For Youths and Sports: Tinubu's 3rd son.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe I will forward more lists. You wanted change? Now you got it! PDP defeated PDP and you are there chanting change. OBJ and Atiku will soon change the changer. Kwakwakwakwa.
Pe

Even all those you mentioned are still better and more capable than the corrupt and clueless cabal currently running GEJs government.

Their time is up !!!
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2015
vicadex07:

Even all those you mentioned are still better and more capable than the corrupt and clueless cabal currently running GEJs government.

Their time is up !!!
APC = Ex PDP.
Re: First Point Of Duty For GMB by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2015
vicadex07:

Their time is up !!!
keep deceiving urself

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Hero Between This Two Men / GEJ/ FG’S Transition Committee / Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.