Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3153493 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Y'all were saying.....

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
Y'all were saying.....

Please help me inform that useless ecomog1990 that we are not on the same level with Ghana.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
OPERATIONAL VISIT: CAS INSPECTS ONGOING PROJECTS IN LAGOS, REASSURES OF NAF’s COMMITMENT TO WELFARE OF PERSONNEL

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has restated the unflinching commitment of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) leadership to the welfare of officers and men of the Service. According to him, “the human being is perhaps the most critical success factor in any human endeavour. Accordingly, the NAF will continue to give priority attention to all issues relating to the welfare of personnel and their families”. The CAS disclosed this today, 18 January 2020, while on a one-day operational visit to inspect ongoing NAF welfare-enhancement projects in Lagos.

The projects inspected include the ongoing re-construction/re-modeling of 5 blocks of 36 single-bedroom flats for Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and drainage works at the Sam Ethnan Air Force Base Ikeja as well as the construction of a block of 24 x single-bedroom flats for NCOs at the NAF Legico Barracks in Victoria Island. The CAS also inspected C-130H aircraft (NAF 913), which recently underwent a successful Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM) at the 631 Aircraft Maintenance Depot (631 ACMD) Ikeja executed by a Team of Pakistan Air Force and NAF Engineers and Technicians.

Speaking after inspecting the projects, the CAS, while expressing satisfaction with the progress of work, reiterated his gratitude to the Federal Government, under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, for the enabling environment that had empowered the Service to thrive. Air Marshal Abubakar also appreciated the National Assembly, especially the Chairmen and Members of the Senate and House Committees of the Air Force, for their continued support to ensure funds were appropriated for the various projects. He said this had enabled the Service to construct new office and residential accommodations as well as renovate existing ones to meet the needs of the Service in its units across the country. This in turn ensured a well-motivated force that has continued to carry out its constitutional roles effectively and efficiently, as evidenced by the recent successes recorded in the Northeast under the auspices of Operations RATTLE SNAKE 1 and 2. He said the Service, buoyed by this support, would continue to work tirelessly, in synergy with sister Services and other security agencies, to ensure that Nigeria and Nigerians are protected.

The CAS, who was accompanied on the visit by Branch Chiefs and Directors from Headquarters NAF, was received upon arrival in Lagos by the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Logistics Command (LC), Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Lawal Alao, as well as the Commandant Armed Forces Resettlement Centre Oshodi, AVM Kingsley Lar, along with Commanders and other senior officers from co-located units in Lagos area.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
Y'all were saying.....

Dont think its serious . from were did they get a T90S ? and there is no single pic of a nigerian version of the T90 . or prototype .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Algerian2:

Dont think its serious . from were did they get a T90S ? and there is no single pic of a nigerian version of the T90 . or prototype .
it's still under development no official pic released
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Algerian2:

They are not developing any Tank. Building a Tank requires experience and skilled manpower in Tank assembly.

Toju200 is a 17 year old kid. He needs time to mature, to gain an understanding that building a tank is a lot more than printing a T-90 on a magazine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
kabe1:

They are not developing any Tank. Building a Tank requires experience and skilled manpower in Tank assembly.

Toju200 is a 17 year old kid. He needs time to mature, to gain an understanding that building a tank is a lot more than printing a T-90 on a magazine.
you're tweeting without thinking bro.When I say it's under development I never said it will be unveiled soon.it may take years, and weeks of Auto Cad design.they decided to put the t90 tank on their brochure because no official design has been set..

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
you're tweeting without thinking bro.When I say it's under development I never said it will be unveiled soon.it may take years, and weeks of Auto Cad design.they decided to put the t90 tank on their brochure because no official design has been set..
You still need more time to develop. When you're much older, we can have this conversation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
No need to belittle the guy by pointing out his age, uncalled for. At 18 or 17, he still knows more than i do when it comes to military matters, we can all learn from people, regardless of age.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
kabe1:

You still need more time to develop. When you're much older, we can have this conversation.
there's no need arguing with u. I'll leave the rest for proforce.If u don't believe it it's ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sizzorkay:
No need to belittle the guy by pointing out his age, uncalled for. At 18 or 17, he still knows more than i do when it comes to military matters, we can all learn from people, regardless of age.
he can't belittle me.As long as it comes to military hardwares. I have a page on Facebook that promotes Nigeria indigenous military hardware.1k+ followers in a few months without promotion payments

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sizzorkay:

I just learnt from the guy that proforce even have plan of assembling/building tanks.

I remember the first time Ara was posted on the other tread. It took some years before a prototype was built. We all thought it wasn't possible in Nigeria. Today the story is different.

I think the guy attacking him should attack proforce instead.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
he can't belittle me.As long as it comes to military hardwares. I have a page on Facebook that promotes Nigeria indigenous military hardware.1k+ followers in a few months without promotion payments

You're doing great bro. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
what's the name of the page?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jelal0007:
what's the name of the page?
Nigeria indigenous military hardware..

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
#NA
#SNIPERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:

That's great
Can you drop the link here if you don't mind?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Zulum travels to Chad, meets multinational forces, LCBC

Borno Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum on Monday paid visit to headquarters of the Multinational Joint Task Force in N’Djamena, capital of the republic of Chad.

The forces, mostly military personnel from Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria, all countries in the Lake Chad region, have been deeply involved in fighting boko haram in the shores of the Lake Chad, part of which are in northern part of Borno State and communities in the other countries.

Zulum, who departed Maiduguri airport on Sunday afternoon arrived the Chadian ahead of his activities.

Commandeer of the multinational JTF, Major General I. M. Yusuf received Governor Zulum at their operational headquarters. Two members of Borno state assembly whose constituencies are located within operational areas of MNJTF accompanied the Governor and so were the Secretary to the state government and two commissioners and officials concerned with the trip.

Zulum and the forces commander held a closed door meeting over the fight against boko haram in parts of Borno state. Details of there discussions were held for security protocol.

At an open session however, General Yusuf expressed on behalf all member countries in the task force, their encouragement by Governor Zulum‘s visit which demonstrated his commitment to peace building in Nigeria and other affected countries.

"Since you were a Commissioner responsible for reconstruction, there is no rural area in Borno state that you have not traversed. I was GOC then and I can testify that whether security was there or not, in most cases you risked your life to go everywhere. For some of us that know you, we are not at all surprised by the energy we see in you as you drive the peace process since you became Governor. So when we heard you will be visiting Chad and the Ambassador contacted us that you will be paying courtesy call on MNJTF we were very pleased” commander Yusuf said.

Governor Zulum thanked the forces for their sacrifices and patriotism. He assured them of his support at all times.

The leaders affirmed their resolve to remain resolute in finding peace against the wish of boko haram.

Zulum meets LCBC’s Executives

Governor Babagana Umara Zulum was Monday at headquarters of the Lake Chad Basin Commission, also in N’Djamena, capital of the Republic of Chad.

Zulum, accompanied by the Nigerian Ambassador to the Republic Of Chad and officials from Borno government, was received by executive secretary of the commission, Amb. Mamman Nuhu and other officials from different countries.

The high level meeting focused security around the shores of the Lake Chad, humanitarian needs and restoration of the means of livelihoods.

Issues of trans border trade and direct road linkage between Nigeria and Chad were also discussed during the meeting. and followed up on the regional stabilization facility.

At the end of the meeting leaders strengthened commitment to regional stabilization through sustained fight against boko haram and the stimulation of trans border trade.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dunsin125: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
I wonder why we are bringing age factor into this thread when we are not kids.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Toju200:
Nigeria indigenous military hardware..

You just got a follower. I love your spirit. Keep it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MrToothBrush: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by klhazhik(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Toju200:

Drop the link to your page, please...
Tho you may be way younger, buh truth is, I learn from you and i love your spirit, man!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2020
klhazhik:

Drop the link to your page, please...
Tho you may be way younger, buh truth is, I learn from you and i love your spirit, man!
I will.. Thanks man
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by klhazhik(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Iblawi1:

You are so senseless.

Why are you dancing up and down.

You were talking about Ghana modernization and I told you clearly that all they are doing is to fill gaps and not modernization.

Please don't be too fast to think about reply you want to give. Just try to Google information about the two military you are comparing. You are really behaving like someone without common sense not to talk of having knowledge of military around Africa.

The baffling part is that he's a Nigerian (I suppose). He was making sense already till he continued arguing on mere LoI. In these streets for 6yrs running, its hard to understand why anyone will be freaking out because of a fekkin LoI!

Alas, we bear with lunacy on Nairaland. Meanwhile, long time bro!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Toju200:
Here's the link...
https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria-indigenous-military-hardware-563565107485448/
Its amazing how you deal with insolent fellows here.
New Follower
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
Its amazing how you deal with insolent fellows here.
New Follower
thanks sir...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Toju200:
Y'all were saying.....
yeah, this is Proforce old brochure (2014-16 times) But I am on the pessimistic sides. Things don't usually go out as planned "in brochures".

For instance, in that same brochure we see a 6×6 mrap which is actually Nexter Titus mrap that never materialized or should I say came as ARA
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
yeah, this is Proforce old brochure (2014-16 times) But I am on the pessimistic sides. Things don't usually go out as planned "in brochures".

For instance, in that same brochure we see a 6×6 mrap which is actually Nexter Titus mrap that never materialized or should I say came as ARA
I'm sure they are just helping nexter market their MRAP just like the Remoeye drone they are helping South Korea market
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Toju200:
I'm sure they are just helping nexter market their MRAP just like the Remoeye drone they are helping South Korea market
So...with the Pf90, I think it was just a marketing gimmick. Its better investment to invest in making/license producing Tracked IFVs & Tank MRO

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.