Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3077049 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
marvin906:
hey guys what's the update on the super tucanoes delivery to Nigeria
2024 sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Odunayaw:
kabe1 just de gimme joy!

Thank you Sir.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
marvin906:
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Habane(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
bidexiii:

Nigerians can easily forget things grin
Some dudes killed 97 of your soldiers you went after them and killed 20 and everyone is singing your praises.
I want to become a dictator someday.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Habane:
Some dudes killed 97 of your soldiers you went after them and killed 20 and everyone is singing your praises.
I want to become a dictator someday.

Sorry I don’t get the gist ?

97 of NA soldier, where did you get the casualties figure from undecided
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
FIGHT AGAINST INSURGENCY: NAF GRADUATES ANOTHER BATCH OF HELICOPTER BACKDOOR GUNNERS, TRAINS ARMY PERSONNEL IN AIR-GROUND INTEGRATION FOR ENHANCED SYNERGY

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has graduated another batch of Helicopter Backdoor Gunners (HBDG) comprising 12 Nigerian Army (NA) and 19 NAF personnel to enhance synergy between the Services and other security agencies in the fight against insurgency. The graduation of HBDG Course 6/2020, which took place today, 6 April 2020, at the Commando Village of the Regiment Training Centre (RTC), NAF Base Kaduna, would facilitate effective air-ground integration that would improve the freedom of action of surface forces at all echelons during combat operations. In the course of the 5-week intensive training, the students received tutorials on tactics, techniques and procedures for providing insertion and reinforcement capabilities as well as Close Air Support to ground troops during battle. It would be recalled that 10 Nigeria Police Force personnel were trained in the last HBDG Course 5/2019.

Speaking during the graduation ceremony, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, represented by the NAF Chief of Training and Operations, Air Vice Marshal (AVM) James Gwani, stated that the training was necessitated by the fluid nature of the contemporary security challenges facing the Nation. He noted that the use of rotary-wing platforms had become imperative for Close Air Support, as experience over time has shown that rotary-wing platforms are the best suited to the battle space against insurgents, terrorists and other non-conventional forces. He added that, in line with his vision of transforming the NAF into a highly professional and disciplined force through capacity building initiatives, the NAF had taken deliberate steps to build the capacity of its Regiment personnel to the skill level required to protect bases and assets as well as support NAF engagements across the Country. According to him, “the NAF subsequently embarked on training of over 4,000 personnel, both overseas and locally, in order to build adequate capacity in response to national security imperatives. This initiative has ensured that our Bases are well secured thereby providing the necessary platform to guarantee mission success”, the CAS said. Air Marshal Abubakar equally highlighted that the incorporation of the 12 NA personnel on the HBDG 6/2020 was done in the spirit of inter-Service cooperation as well as to ensure synergy for enhanced effectiveness and efficiency in the conduct of joint operations.

While congratulating the graduands for their success on the Course, the CAS urged them to imbibe the attributes and core values of the NAF of excellence, honour, honesty, courage, humility, perseverance and adaptability during operations and in their various fields of specialization to ensure success. He noted that the Course was deliberately made to be both physically and mentally demanding to prepare them for the tough challenges ahead. “Your commitment and determination during your training has distinguished you and made you all to earn a place among the elite teams in your respective Services”, he added.
Air Marshal Abubakar expressed gratitude to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Muhammed Buhari, for the priority attention given to the training, operational and other requirements of the Service, noting that the support provided by the Federal Government had positively impacted on the NAF’s operational efficiency and had enabled the provision of improved welfare services to personnel. He equally commended the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Ground Training Command (GTC) as well as the Commandant and staff of the RTC for their dedication in ensuring the training of combat-ready personnel for the Service.

In his welcome remarks, the AOC GTC, AVM Idi Amin, noted that the increasingly complex nature of the contemporary threat environment required properly equipped, highly-trained and well-motivated forces. Accordingly, he said, the GTC, through its various training centres, had sustained the training and retraining of NAF personnel in non-technical ground duties, including Regiment and Special Forces (SF). In this regard, he stated that the RTC would continue to conduct training to produce highly professional and disciplined personnel that would be effective, efficient and timely in their response to national security challenges.

Speaking further, the AOC highlighted that the 5 weeks intensive HBDG course, which he said exemplifies 2 of the key drivers of the CAS’ vision of ‘human capacity development through robust and result oriented training for enhanced professional performance’ and ‘focus on comradeship, regimentation and inter-Service cooperation’, covered drills in an array of both combat and non-combat actions in offensive and defensive operations. He further explained that the training covered instructions and subjects on the practical applications of the science of ballistics, gunner strategy and duties, helicopter and rope safety procedures, heavy weapon fire and range classification exercise, survival techniques, practical rappelling from tower and helicopter as well as static and moving vehicle firing, amongst others.

The occasion featured tactical demonstration by the graduating students, which included an air-ground assault simulation exercise involving the engagement of an enemy location by a HBDG from an EC-135 Helicopter as well as the rappelling of SF personnel from a Bell 412 Helicopter into a hostile environment to flush out bandits from their camp. Awards were also presented to graduating students who had distinguished themselves during the Course.

Also in attendance at the event were the AOC Air Training Command, Commandant of the Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Deputy Commandant Nigerian Defence Academy, representative of the General Officer Commanding 1 Division NA as well as Commanders of co-located units in Kaduna.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
More....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Think he meant Chad, not Nigeria.
As for those saying the US can't defeat the Talis, boy, pray you don't see the full might of the US unleashed on your country.
Only reason groups like the taliban are still around, is to avoid civilian casualties and preserve infrastructure, in other words, the US is using proportional force, if they were to use all they've got, short of nukes, there will be no Afghan left, let alone talibans.
But since they claim to be doing this for the people and perhaps democracy, they can't exactly turn the whole country to ashes.
So their lack of victory isn't due to lack of ability to do so, we would be asking, what's left of Afghanistan as a country after it's been decimated from air. I mean, the US have some hell on earth kind of fire power you even wouldn't wish on your enemy.
bidexiii:

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kemicalreact: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
marvin906:
Probably 2024 grin grin

I don't know why we can't go for Russian weapons undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Habane(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
bidexiii:

Chadians
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sizzorkay:
As for those saying the US can't defeat the Talis, boy, pray you don't see the full might of the US unleashed on your country.
Only reason groups like the taliban are still around, is to avoid civilian casualties and preserve infrastructure, in other words, the US is using proportional force, if they were to use all they've got, short of nukes, there will be no Afghan left, let alone talibans.
But since they claim to be doing this for the people and perhaps democracy, they can't exactly turn the whole country to ashes.
So their lack of victory isn't due to lack of ability to do so, we would be asking, what's left of Afghanistan as a country after it's been decimated from air. I mean, the US have some hell on earth kind of fire power you even wouldn't wish on your enemy.

Using Nukes on Taliban will never stop terrorism or Taliban and using nukes does not shows you’re a world power.
The US military is not using proportionate force on Taliban/terrorism don’t deceive yourself.
Dude war is never fair the terrorist shows up with ak47 and RPG you show up with an M1 Abrams MBT, they use I.E.D they show up with an A10 thunderbolts, war is never fair and proportionate !
Dude you got me laughing using nukes on terrorist, I fear you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin The intelligent questions I like to see, not someone talking about what one soldier did in warri

That said, I must say the Chadians must have been political in choosing Israel. Methinks and its very evident in Africa, there's always this aversion to African partners as per in future that said country will surely ask for favors —something that they're obliged to give.

Possibly another reason might be
Technical capabilities for wide area mapping with high resolution SAR / foliage / ground penetration radars. Its near real time too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
seankafor:
Found this worth reading kiss

https://twitter.com/ibrahim0608/status/1247056113717129221?s=19

Worth reading........::: cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
PERSONNEL WELFARE: NAF COMMISSIONS ADDITIONAL NCO ACCOMMODATION IN LAGOS, STRENGTHENS MEASURES TO COMBAT COVID-19

In its continued efforts to ensure decent and comfortable accommodation for its personnel for effective service delivery and professional performance, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), today, 6 April 2020, commissioned 4 newly remodeled/renovated blocks of 36 x single-bedroom flats for Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) at Sam Ethnan Air Force Base (SEAFB) Ikeja. The projects were aimed at ensuring conducive living environment for the 144 benefiting personnel and their families as a motivation to enable them discharge their duties more effectively and efficiently. The NAF has also continued to strengthen measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 through sensitization of its personnel and emplacement of appropriate precautionary measures.

Commissioning the newly-renovated blocks, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, who was represented by the Air Officer Commanding Logistics Command (AOC LC), Air Vice Marshal Lawal Alao, disclosed that since assumption of office, the current NAF leadership has prioritized the provision of decent housing for personnel. This, he said, has resulted in large-scale construction of new office and residential accommodations, as well as the massive renovation/upgrading of the existing accommodation that were in various states of disrepair, to address housing inadequacies in various units across the Country. According to the CAS “We shall continue to undertake such laudable projects whose resultant effects would revitalize your professional competence and yield higher quality output”.

Air Marshal Abubakar also stressed that the NAF, operating in concert with sister Services and other security agencies, would continue to work assiduously to ensure the restoration of peace and security in all parts of the Country through the effective projection of Air Power as well as the contribution of its Regiment and Special Forces personnel for Internal Security Operations across the Country. The CAS urged the beneficiaries to reciprocate the gesture by ensuring that the facilities are used with high sense of responsibility whilst continuing to contribute their quota to ensure the security of Nigeria and Nigerians in their various places of deployment.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Commander 651 Base Services Group, Air Commodore Rasaq Olanrewaju, expressed his gratitude to the CAS for the priority attention given to the welfare needs of personnel which had continued to make them better prepared to respond to various exigencies of duty. He disclosed that the disinfection and sanitization of SEAFB was at about 90 per cent completion, in accordance with Headquarters (HQ) NAF directives, adding that sensitization programmes had also been sustained to educate the Base Community on ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Commander further highlighted that, with the support of HQ NAF, SEAFB had emplaced palliative measures to alleviate the sufferings of the Base Community occasioned by the lockdown of Lagos Sate as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. He further disclosed that one of such palliatives was the establishment of a COVID-19-Compliant Mobile Farm Market on the Base, with the assistance of the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture.

Also present at the event were NAF Director of works, Air Commodore Abiola Amodu, as well as some Unit Commanders in Lagos area. Highlight of the commissioning ceremony was presentation of keys to some of the beneficiaries.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sizzorkay:

Lol where is the infrastructure in Afghanistan left standing after decades of war ?

And if American were to nuke the Taliban , all the nukes will land out outside Afghanistan and in the neighbouring country lol

If Taliban supply lines , camps etc across the border r bombed , Taliban will cease to exist within a year.

But that won't happen because of obvious reasons.

Let me share the story of a sweet little con job played by both sides.

Agency across the border feeds selective information to CI* inorder to keep them happy and importantly receive " blood money " . CI* carries out drone strikes claiming so and so terrorist topdog died , masters in Washington r happy . It's another matter most of the alleged topdogs killed r small fish. But files r closed since nobody wants to look like a fool. Agency across border recieves " blood money " some of which is clandestinely rerouted to bad guys to compensate for the loss and importantly keep them funded. Everybody happy.

Rinse and repeat

Till date around 2 + billion dollars have changed hands in so called blood money.

Added side effect body bags of ordinary grunts and those of Afghan civilians.

But who cares as long as checks r coming and the bosses in Washington r happy / deluded.

If war is anything less than war it is as good as lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin The intelligent questions I like to see, not someone talking about what one soldier did in warri

That said, I must say the Chadians must have been political in choosing Israel. Methinks and its very evident in Africa, there's always this aversion to African partners as per in future that said country will surely ask for favors —something that they're obliged to give.
I think it's about trust, they don't trust our intelligence gathering. I mean who would trust a nation that can barely secure her bases.
Then don see us finish patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chidexter(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
pacretus:
I think it's about trust, they don't trust our intelligence gathering. I mean who would trust a nation that can barely secure her bases.

Even we ourselves don't trust our intelligence gathering talk more of outsiders. Someone tell me why we ain't in an all out attack together with the chadians, we should be attacking, laying ambushes on runaway Boko group as well as occupying spots being left behind by the chadians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Where in my comment did i ever say nukes would be used? Learn to read people.
I said short of them using nukes, in other words, not needed.
And i was talking about the Taliban, Bidexx is talking about defeating terrorism, way to go changing the subject, wasn't talking about terrorism, i was talking about the Taliban specifically, to think the US can't wipe out the taliban if they come to bare all they have without taking civilian casualty into consideration? Then you have no clue what you are talking about. That whole damn place with turn to ashes in a matter of days.
Talking about Abrams tanks? lol, those wouldn't even feature, they will bomb the whole darn place to hell
And nigeria can easily do the same with BH, but again, taking into account civilians that might be affected, and lack of will to do just that, they wouldn't.
How many operations have been put on hold because civilians might become casualty? a few, I've read of this when it comes to Nigerian military operations.
I'm not talking about defeating an ideology, I'm talking about defeating them militarily
The first few hours of such barrage , even the taliban leadership will be asking: Oga, why are you so angry, take am easy on us.
Don't underestimate the brutality of US military power if fully unleashed, just don't.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
pacretus:
the only bases that got attacked easily was FOBs which was an almost impossible strategy to use...
You know was always happens when BHT tries to attack bases in Damaturu...
It's suicide for them...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
What on earth are you talking about?
Why are you guys straying from topic, i don't care about the politics of things or what dealing went on in the dark.
My comment was about whether the US military can wipe out the Taliban militarily if they wanted to. Nothing more.
And answer is Yes, if they wanted to, without consideration for the loss of civilian lives or infrastructure.
And unless you live under a rock, I'm sure there is infrastructure in Afghanistan, they don't sleep on sand over there. There are homes, businesses etc, telephone networks, Govt buildings. Schools etc. That's what i meant by infrastructure.

nemesis8u:

Lol where is the infrastructure in Afghanistan left standing after decades of war ?

And if American were to nuke the Taliban , all the nukes will land out outside Afghanistan and in the neighbouring country lol

If Taliban supply lines , camps etc across the border r bombed , Taliban will cease to exist within a year.

But that won't happen because of obvious reasons.

Let me share the story of a sweet little con job played by both sides.

Agency across the border feeds selective information to CI* inorder to keep them happy and importantly receive " blood money " . CI* carries out drone strikes claiming so and so terrorist topdog died , masters in Washington r happy . It's another matter most of the alleged topdogs killed r small fish. But files r closed since nobody wants to look like a fool. Agency across border recieves " blood money " some of which is clandestinely rerouted to bad guys to compensate for the loss and importantly keep them funded. Everybody happy.

Rinse and repeat

Till date around 2 + billion dollars have changed hands in so called blood money.

Added side effect body bags of ordinary grunts and those of Afghan civilians.

But who cares as long as checks r coming and the bosses in Washington r happy / deluded.

If war is anything less than war it is as good as lost
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
X
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Never thought i will say this, but you are acting like a joke bro.
Good for you.
What's the point of being a leader when you have no one to lead? Common sense.
Have a good one dude

nemesis8u:

grin

The Taliban leadership living large in Quetta and Peshawar, across the border will be doing this

[img]http://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/bf/46/34bf463e47ec1ae480f8f61704a63a42.gif
[/img]

As they have done since 9 years

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Never thought i will say this, but you are acting like a joke bro.
Good for you.
What's the point of being a leader when you have no one to lead? Common sense.
Have a good one dude

Now I am disappointed in you , if one cannot take in others opinion , than one should not offer one. U never been party to misunderstandings here I guess.

Anyways thanks for the cheap pointer , It could have been worse.

Good for u too

Gud luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Toju200:
dis is fake news bro
Why do you say so?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
kabe1:

France is still fighting terrorism with us in West-Africa, it has been 7 years already.

America has been fighting terrorism in Somalia since 1993.

Because Chad killed 20 Boko-Haram and uncovered arms, ignorant Nigerians are using it as an opportunity to talk arrant nonsense.

Forgetting that the Nigerian military does this everyday.
Are the French fighting terrorism in France?

Are the Americans fighting terrorism in the USA?

When will the Nigerian army liberate Borno North senatorial district from ISWAP?
The Nigerian military is doing it every day, yet we hardly see the kind of large cache the Chadians are showing us grin

Your own president, when last has he talked about terrorism in the north east?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
What's the importance of that region to Nigeria's economy? That's a serious question.
Now imagine if BH/ ISWAP is doing this in Lagos State or Abuja, would the response have been different?
In other words, if there is little economic harm being done, could that be the reason why they show such lack of seriousness.
I don't know, just wondering out loud.
I mean, if this was happening in more economic vibrant regions of the country, they'd be in recession by now, or are they already? ha, have no clue

BabaOwen:
Are the French fighting terrorism in France?

Are the Americans fighting terrorism in the USA?

When will the Nigerian army liberate Borno North senatorial district from ISWAP?
The Nigerian military is doing it every day, yet we hardly see the kind of large cache the Chadians are showing us grin

Your own president, when last has he talked about terrorism in the north east?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Toju200:
the only bases that got attacked easily was FOBs which was an almost impossible strategy to use...
You know was always happens when BHT tries to attack bases in Damaturu...
It's suicide for them...

That means we should always wait for BH to attack a state capital? grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
The way some people dey always talk, like say nah only dem dey see wetin dey happen for north east grin

We all saw the video a 2 star general was pleading for more support from his superior, in fact, a soldier was crying in the video grin

They are wailing about French army not defeating terrorists in Mali, talking about US army not defeating terrorists in Somalia grin when has Mali become a state in France, abi Somalia is now part of the US territory?

I even read one jargons talk, about the Chadian president doing a PR stunt, let your own president do him own PR stunt for Borno north.

We have seen videos of bombing upon bombing, yet majority of the people from this affected areas in borno can't return home, they still live in IDP camps. Mtcheww.

If this country is even a serious country, should we even have terrorists on our territory at all... Dem open mouth start to dey call useless and failed states like Somalia grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sizzorkay:
What's the importance of that region to Nigeria's economy? That's a serious question.
Now imagine if BH/ ISWAP is doing this in Lagos State or Abuja, would the response have been different?
In other words, if there is little economic harm being done, could that be the reason why they show such lack of seriousness.
I don't know, just wondering out loud.
I mean, if this was happening in more economic vibrant regions of the country, they'd be in recession by now, or are they already? ha, have no clue

What's the importance of villages been destroyed?
What's the importance of people been chased out of their ancestral homes?
What's the importance of Nigerian civilians being killed because of their faith or the organization they work for?
Nigerian soldiers can keep dying in borno, so far it does not have any economic importance to the country, right?

Monies that should be spent on more important things are been spent on the military.

Hope you no go vex when buhari announce say millions of dollars have been budgeted for rebuilding the north east, imagine if this millions of dollars is channeled to BOI sad

Why did the UK go to war because of Falkland island?
Was any harm been done to the UK economy for them to go to war because of the Falkland island?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.