Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3073715 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Odunayaw:
So all you could bring out in relation of your Mig21 and JF17 relation is the cannon? grin

But if we use your logic of the JF17 being used to bomb terrorists alone makes it weak, the F35 is in peril of being judged same way

That guy and his second in-command's logic are really very amusing.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
kabe1:

grin you know as a 'veteran' of the strongest military thread and even Henry's thread's early days, you just have to develop the capacity to keep scrolling.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin you know as a 'veteran' of the strongest military thread and even Henry's thread's early days, you just have to develop the capacity to keep scrolling.

I used to visit the military threads as a guest back then, I must admit I didn't really know much about the military, it was these threads that taught me a lot. I really miss some of the very old posters.

The old guards I remember still posting are you, Rka2 (Legend), Jln115 and Bidexii.

So much fun back then.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Are you actually comparing the Dassault Rafale and JSF with a JF-17? Bro, that's some very serious disrespect right there. It's like comparing a Volkswagen Beetle with a Rolls Royce Ghost.

Let's be honest here, the only good thing about the JF-17 is its price, which is very attractive in comparison to the expected performance. And Pakistan has not offered up any conclusive evidence that the plane went on combat sorties against India. Links to same would be appreciated.
As for the Rafael having few export sales, my friend it's like you are being disingenuous. There are many reasons for that, like cost and competing aircraft, but it is currently operated by 4 countries.
bro give 3 concrete reason you think jf17 is a bad fighter jet
Or why beetle of 1900s will comparable to your rolls Royce 2000.

Let's see
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
kabe1:

I used to visit the military threads as a guest back then, I must admit I didn't really know much about the military, it was these threads that thought me a lot. I really miss some of the very old posters.

The old guards I remember used to post where you, Rka2 (Legend), Jln115 and Bidexii.

So much fun back then.
grin patches used to nearly drive me nuts then. Gosh, great times grin The representation of Africans in one thread, I miss it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin patches used to nearly drive me nuts then. Gosh, great times grin The representation of Africans in one thread, I miss it

Wish I can have those type of arguments now, it was crazy and yet interesting..... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
kabe1:

Man, you have an obvious bias towards In.., as an Ind.. as such, it would be irrelevant having this discussion with you.

If I was biased

Nobody here would have been able to stand his/her ground wrt to any said topic as long as they kept to the technicalities.

Sometimes keeping quiet is not a sign of ignorance / acceptance.

I kept quite during almost all jf17 posts becz none of my business , it is normal for all to have pride of ownership . Why should I deny it to others . And I have zero interest in di*k measuring. Never did it .

(except for the link question and the article which I found humorous , u cannot deny I joke around here alot )

Read my old posts and see how I always maintained 2 different systems cannot be compared due to the uncertainty of parameters and there are only few technical parameters which r definitely known and which can be compared as standalone subsystems, if one wants to but nevertheless a futile effort when trying to compare the system as s whole.

Funnily what u implied on me ( ie bias ) is equally implied on u isn't it ? And hence what u post equally irrelevant isn't it ?

Anyways the links u asked

And @GabrielYulaw

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/jf-17-thunder-used-to-shoot-down-indian-mig-21-but-f-16s-were-around-too-pakistani-spokesperson-says/amp/

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pakistans-jf-17-fighter-jet-remains-undefeated-after-dogfight-with-indian-air-force/

http://www.qatar-tribune.com/news-details/id/159059/jf-17-not-f-16-used-to-shoot-down-india-aircraft-pakistan-army

I could not find the original DGISPR tweets and dawn links which it seems has been removed , for obvious reasons. If I find them , I will post them and tag u but don't hold ur breath on it.

Last few months I been busy elsewhere grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1919036/thread-lovers-big-booty-pics

https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture

https://www.nairaland.com/food

@toju I better not catch u lurking in the first link , I think u r pikin angry cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
kabe1:

Honestly have learn to ignore or sometimes not just even read there comments, it will be hard but am cultivating the habit now sad

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Dream2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
kabe1:

I used to visit the military threads as a guest back then, I must admit I didn't really know much about the military, it was these threads that thought me a lot. I really miss some of the very old posters.

The old guards I remember used to post where you, Rka2 (Legend), Jln115 and Bidexii.

So much fun back then.
Please add Siriusblack, tempted to quote you as I'm a learner, all I do is to read and never comment.
Anyway, it's quite sad the way things are going here.
Bidexiii, bro I must say you doing great on this thread despite the negativity.
I also salute LTGEN and Blackdalia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dream2:

Please add Siriusblack, tempted to quote you as I'm a learner, all I do is to read and never comment.
Anyway, it's quite sad the way things are going here.
Bidexiii, bro I must say you doing great on this thread despite the negativity.
I also salute LTGEN and Blackdalia.

I don't know @Siriusblack, but I've read people talk about him though.

I don't know anything, I learnt all from the military threads. This one and the other one.

It's tiring, people wake up in their various houses and come here to make negative comments all day. I wonder if this place is Defence headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Odunayaw:

grin grin grin grin

I remember Patches689, Saengine, Fighterpilot, Mikeza, Andrewza, Henry120, Chris356, Agaugust, now the whole place just reeks of people throwing negative comments about.

I remember there were Africans from so many other countries posting here.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
nemesis8u:

If I was biased

Nobody here would have been able to stand his/her ground wrt to any said topic as long as they kept to the technicalities.

Sometimes keeping quiet is not a sign of ignorance

I kept quite during almost all jf17 posts becz none of my business , it is normal for all to have pride of ownership . Why should I deny it to others . And I have zero interest in di*k measuring. Never did it .

(except for the link question and the article which I found humorous , u cannot deny I joke around here alot )

Read my old posts and see how I always maintained 2 different systems cannot be compared due to the uncertainty of parameters and there are only few technical parameters which r definitely known and which can be compared as standalone subsystems, if one wants to but nevertheless a futile effort when trying to compare the system as s whole.

Funnily what u implied on me ( ie bias ) is equally implied on u isn't it ? And what u post equally irrelevant isn't it ?

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/jf-17-thunder-used-to-shoot-down-indian-mig-21-but-f-16s-were-around-too-pakistani-spokesperson-says/amp/

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pakistans-jf-17-fighter-jet-remains-undefeated-after-dogfight-with-indian-air-force/

http://www.qatar-tribune.com/news-details/id/159059/jf-17-not-f-16-used-to-shoot-down-india-aircraft-pakistan-army

I could not find the original DGISPR tweets and dawn links which it seems has been removed , for obvious reasons. If I find them , I will post them and tag u but don't hold ur breath on it.

@toju I better not catch u lurking in the first link , I think u r pikin angry cheesy

Not a fan of ass but since you posted it courtesy demands that I start from page 1 till the end.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xbee007:

Not a fan of ass but since you posted it courtesy demands that I start from page 1 till the end.

I wish u luck grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
nemesis8u:

If I was biased

Sometimes keeping quiet is not a sign of ignorance / acceptance.

Funnily what u implied on me ( ie bias ) is equally implied on u isn't it ? And hence what u post equally irrelevant isn't it ?

And @GabrielYulaw

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Toju200:
grin grin

No laughing matter sha grin

If u get caught by elders

U be like this...

Anyways how ur facebook doing in the lockdown ?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
nemesis8u:

No laughing matter sha grin

If u get caught by elders

U be like this...

Anyways how ur facebook doing in the lockdown ?
well I got more followers Sha thanks to Kabe1 and All of you providing me pics... it's almost 2k followers and likes..
Most of them are Nigerians the rest are India Ghana Philippines I'm sure Afghanistan and also a guy from Serbia too through my page got in Love with our military and he said he would like to join as a foreigner...
I told him I'm not sure Nigeria allows dat..
The dude was serious he was making plans for a house here

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by marvin906(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
really don't care if we buy 40 jf 17 fighter jets as long we change those alpha Jets..
for Christ sake those jets should be turned to trainer's..

by the way does NAf possess anti ship missles

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Toju200:
well I got more followers Sha thanks to Kabe1 and All of you providing me pics... it's almost 2k followers and likes..
Most of them are Nigerians the rest are India Ghana Philippines I'm sure Afghanistan and also a guy from Serbia too through my page got in Love with our military and he said he would like to join as a foreigner...
Also have followers from Kenya, Pakistan...
Few from US but not yet recorded

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Toju200:

Nice

Also read accredited books etc downloadable free , to increase understanding and knowledge base relevant to ur interests . Pics is only 1/3 rd job , important is subject matter . Only then one will see things which others will not note in a pic and create a loyal fan base.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Toju200:

Military grunts from other countries are beginning to appreciate made in Nigeria hardware.

I see people posting our hardware from different countries especially in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Toju200:
Also have followers from Kenya, Pakistan...
Few from US but not yet recorded

Can I get a link?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

Nice

Also read accredited books etc downloadable free , to increase understanding and knowledge base relevant to ur interests . Pics is only 1/3 rd job , important is subject matter . Only then one will see things which others will not note in a pic and create a loyal fan base.

yes boss

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2020
kabe1:

Military grunts from other countries are beginning to appreciate made in Nigeria hardware.

I see people posting our hardware from different countries especially in Europe.
of course what I'm trying to do is to let the world know what we're capable of....
That's why most times I target foreign military groups..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
I'm also trying to get more information on Tsaigumi, NAFSA eagle and Ichoku combat drone from an Airforce guy...
He confirmed both Projects but he said he can't release pics for me that they are classified at the moment..
He's pretty old in the Force He sold me pics of his deployed to Liberia during ECOMOG.. He's like 30yrs in the Force
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
blacKDalia:

Didn't go to any of your links, maybe when I've enough time. Anyway, fair enough that you admitted it.

I'm still waiting. We need to get to the bottom of this.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by invincible007(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
OFF TOPIC... IPPIS HAVE ZERO IT.

PARAMILITARY HAVE SEEN THEIR SALARY. MILITARY STILL ON HOLD
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LagosWahala: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2020
bidexiii:

grin grin shocked grin shocked
Then dey dash some countries Humvees, various types of MRAP and heard of C130 but A10 warthog.......... Nah !

Warthog is a US only airframe, just like the F22 Raptor.

Brothers need to stop that wet dream permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
#THROW BACK NORTH-EAST
#COIN
#NA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
I didn't see anybody mention @allexpensive here ...it's been awhile, bro if you are seeing this, please signify or radio in, I have missed your Frontline update about NAF.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
kikuyu1:

I'm still waiting. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Will surely do that. But had to wonder how your mind/brain got warped that you had to hate a set of people. Maybe "Jean Freude", has really gotten to you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
General Tukur Yusufu Buratai pointing at the map to identify the location of the few remaining Boko Haram Members at Operations room of 120 Battalion Goniri, Yobe state, Yesterday. Success is your watchword by his grace.

The Bozena 5 in the 2nd picture ?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.