Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3066225 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Faithful007:
sanctions are not what Nigeria is fighting for. Change is what they are fighting for.
Was responding to ugo4u's post regarding sanctions.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by theenchanter: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Sizzorkay:
To those saying Nigeria should burn, careful what you wish for, most of your leaders have more than one passport, how many Nigerians can say the same? What you are asking for is Anarchy, greater than whatever we have now. It's the ordinary people that will pay the price for it.
Chaos brings nothing but death, Ask Libyans and Iraqis.
it should burn, fvck Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I condemn the killings but

Which soldiers will come on uniform for such operation? Those tags aren't for camo. Moreover it's very rare for them to drop such exhibits easily.

Moreover them no dey send commisoned officers for this kind dirty job. Even if they will, they won't be more than 1 and he'll just be there to supervise and give orders.
Bar all the shameful shooting I think this particular case is a set up.

I also know an officer of that rank with the same initials from the closest barracks to that vicinity.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Faithful007:
Obama cancelled joint exercises then. The aid issue was a complex matter
Bro forget all these...... The greatest violators of human rights are US allies. Even US sanctioned ICC to prevent them from investigating war crimes committed by US in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Look at Julian Assange, he is in deep trouble for exposing US war crimes.
US doesn't give a turd about human rights, they only care about their own interests.
Saudi butchered a US resident (Jamal kashogi) and the following month trump agreed to a massive arms deal.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SerikinGamo: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Whyem15:

Bro forget all these...... The greatest violators of human rights are US allies. Even US sanctioned ICC to prevent them from investigating war crimes committed by US in Afghanistan and Iraq.
US doesn't give a turd about human rights, they only care about their own interests.
Saudi butchered a US resident (Jamal kashogi) and the following month trump agreed to a massive arms deal.

Nigeria is of no strategic importance to the US, the military didn't even do up to this before the Obama administration blocked all attempts to purchase arms

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by harjorlarh(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
bidex111:

A lot of fools, emotional comments and false propaganda. Am 200% certain that those vehicles are on there way to the Northeast.

You are the fool mf,the videos are all on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Whyem15:

bro, nobody is begging the us for sanctions. People are taking the matter in their hands. If this continues this week. Believe me, guns will flow in from the black market and we will have a violent revolution.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

cheesy and y'all don't think the army that is denying it when clearly we are seeing soldiers still on the perimeter of Lekki will not plant all this things to deviate attention.
An army that will deny her own men who are mercilessly killed by iswap will do anything to stay clean.

The army are still learners when it comes to mind game. And it's showing from the way they are running in circles with their media press releases

Do you recall years ago, when the Chibok girls were taken by Boko.

The NA gave out three conflicting reports,
1. Nobody was taken.
2. They have rescued the girls.
3. They have located the girls and will soon recapture the girls.

The NA have been caught time without number telling LIES, for decades.

Where did the term " UNKNOWN SOLDIER " come from.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

Again you'll die a miserable death for justifying the massacre of unarmed protesters waving the Nigerian flag. Vultures will eat your flesh

Who sold you people this lie of not being shot at for holding the flag?

Granted the actions of the military is despicable and outright condemnable but all these false approach that you people keep peddling is one of the reasons lots of people had the false courage to remain at the protest site.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by timay(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Faithful007:
bro, nobody is begging the us for sanctions. People are taking the matter in their hands. If this continues this week. Believe me, guns will flow in from the black market and we will have a violent revolution.

I'm seriously afraid of this possibility though. But I sincerely hope the govt do the right thing by recalling those soldiers in the street , president address the nation, and call for calm. Whether the assholes in power like it or not, there are rich private individuals in the country that can make @bolded happen in a space of days. Let the govt use their head

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

Granted the actions of the military is despicable and outright condemnable but all these false approach that you people keep peddling is one of the reasons lots of people had the false courage to remain at the protest site.
Please engage me like someone that's educated. Where is it in my post did I say people holding the Nigerian flag won't be shot at? Perhaps you're senile, I said those protesters where waving flags when they were shamefully mauled by cowards their intention for waving the flag is inconsequential the most important thing is that crimes against humanity was committed yesterday.
And for your information, people didn't get the info about the curfew on time it was even later extended to 9pm because of the peculiar nature of Lagos traffic. Calling the actions of peacful protesters at Lekki false courage shows how in-depth your daftness is.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Stephandesward:

Let's try to be logical, and put emotions away, with the breakdown of law and order across the state, protesters ought to have reasonably stayed away, that's the civic thing to do after the governors call for lockdown and the common sense behind it, to prevent hoodlums from taking over.
Truthfully unless we have more video and observe the mannerisms or the shooters, we can't really say if it's the army.

If you don't have sense and you just pumped up with emotions, I don't care for you.
The only thing that's restraining me from cursing you is that I actually know you type sensible things here.

Are you mad? Have you not seen the videos?

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I thank God for the way i reason, so yes I'm for real....why so many insignias of a particular rank, convinienently left behind, and the army guys weren't assaulted?
So the shots were demons singing suprano and the wounds and deadbodies are parody version of walking dead.

You think this is logical reasoning, I call it being unfortunate

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
There is one thing that this government is missing. When the majority of the citizens are unhappy with the government without much opposition from other citizens, the government is in serious danger. This is not ipob or shite or Sowore where they are minority and many pple are against them. There is a brewing unity against the government of nigeria. They're the ones fuelling the protests by shooting and lieing, so sorry for what will fall out. They will not be able to launch an assault on armed attackers for three reasons, 1. Assault on too many fronts (bh is an example) 2. Outnumbering (it only gets worse when more pple are killed) 3. Possibility of mutiny which increases as the other side waxes strong (l'm sure not all soldiers are comfortable with this).

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
The only thing that's restraining me from cursing you is that I actually know you type sensible things here.

Are you mad? Have you not seen the videos?
leave him, people like this need to witness first things first hand.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
False flag and they "frame" the Army? Knowing that stuffs like this could get arms sanction against the country?

If you say its the DSS, then they must be led by amoebas.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

Please engage me like someone that's educated. Where is it in my post did I say people holding the Nigerian flag won't be shot at? Perhaps you're senile, I said those protesters where waving flags when they were shamefully mauled by cowards their intention for waving the flag is inconsequential the most important thing is that crimes against humanity was committed yesterday.
And for your information, people didn't get the info about the curfew on time it was even later extended to 9pm because of the peculiar nature of Lagos traffic. Calling the actions of peacful protesters at Lekki false courage shows how in-depth your daftness is.

I would forgive the insults because I want believe they come from a place of anguish...

But know this, nobody keeps a spare life at home.

Your first responsibility in this life is to keep your life safe. If you fail in that responsibility because of blind bravado, you are most responsible for whatever comes after, forget any religious bullshit.

Protests and agitations of this nature demands some level of tact and strategy. I had joined the protests from the first days and have continued to call for engagement even while we protest.

Failing to recognize your enemy, failing to appreciate his strength and failing to adapt strategies to fit into your current realities is what's actually daft.

Do you really think this is Buhari's handwork? Tell me so I know if you are worth my attention.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Our Country is burning yet our senile President is quite and unconcerned.

Over 200 million people in Nigeria, millions more abroad, yet it's the buffoon supposed literates and so called educated people voted for in 2015 and repeated in 2019.

Is that not madness!!!

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
What many people fail to realise is that the major actors in this chess game are people who feel their grasp on power are loosening.

We may see the elected officials and castigate them which truly they deserve but to win this, we have to become and act aware. The main individuals behind these things are those who have made government their sole source of livelihood. And they
would pull any string and do all things to ensure that nothing changes the status quo.

That video showing name tags and ranks just buttresses the point that the shooting of last night at the lekki toll gate was stage-managed and a pointer that more may come in the coming days.

It is painful that people have had to die needlessly.

Please stay safe... Na who dey alive, dey see a better Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

I was here few days ago to ask about the idea behind holding the Nigerian flag only Tobilola replied and from his answer, i realized the flag thing is a lie.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
kabe1:
Our Country is burning yet our senile President is quite and unconcerned.

Over 200 million people in Nigeria, millions more abroad, yet it's the buffoon supposed literates and so called educated people voted for in 2015 and repeated in 2019.

Is that not madness!!!
I don't see when we won't recall senators and reps if they don't start making moves to kick that foul man out of Aso
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
remi1444:
I was here few days ago to ask about the idea behind holding the Nigerian flag only Tobilola replied and from his answer, i realized the flag thing is a lie.
Alaye, why are you dwelling on flag issues

Is that the bone of the matter?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

I would forgive the insults because I want believe they come from a place of anguish...

But know this, nobody keeps a spare life at home.

Your first responsibility in this life is to keep your life safe. If you fail in that responsibility because of blind bravado, you are most responsible for whatever comes after, forget any religious bullshit.

Protests and agitations of this nature demands some level of tact and strategy. I had joined the protests from the first days and have continued to call for engagement even while we protest.

Failing to recognize your enemy, failing to appreciate his strength and failing to adapt strategies to fit into your current realities is what's actually daft.

Do you really think this is Buhari's handwork? Tell me so I know if you are worth my attention.

Guy stop disturbing me you are trying so hard to show the world the sophistry in your stupidity. What tact are you talking about from a protest that is spontaneous and leaderless do you think this is Sowore's revolution now or NLC protests? go study the Arab Spring and even most recently the Hong Kong protests how it started and how difficult it is to control a bottled up anger.
And to your infantile question
No, it's not Buhari's fault because The army only takes orders from state governors and local govt chairmen. 13 days into a protest no live press conference or visible actions to assuage the feelings of the citizens and assure them rather he will be sending aides to go on social media and be posting plagiarized press releases.
I repeat shooting at unarmed protesters is wrong no matter how you wanna spin it also blaming the victims for this executive rascality is immoral and evil.

Cogito ergo sum.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
ugo4u:

Guy stop disturbing me you are trying so hard to show the world the sophistry in your stupidity. What tact are you talking about from a protest that is spontaneous and leaderless do you think this is Sowore's revolution now or NLC protests? go study the Arab Spring and even most recently the Hong Kong protests how it started and how difficult it is to control a bottled up anger.
And to your infantile question
No, it's not Buhari's fault because The army only takes orders from state governors and local govt chairmen. 13 days into a protest no live press conference or visible actions to assuage the feelings of the citizens and assure them rather he will be sending aides to go on social media and be posting plagiarized press releases.
I repeat shooting at unarmed protesters is wrong no matter how you wanna spin it also blaming the victims for this executive rascality is immoral and evil.

Cogito ergo sum.

I hope to see you on the front lines and not behind your keypads... Be a man and prove yourself.

Oponu. You urge others to run into the line of fire but sit pretty in your house. Despicable lot

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Isn't this what the military should have done at the lekki toll gate

https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1318885137564770307?s=08

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mayor555(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

I hope to see you on the front lines and not behind your keypads... Be a man and prove yourself.

Oponu. You urge others to run into the line of fire but sit pretty in your house. Despicable lot

Are you saying the people killed deserve to die? Simply because they stayed put and didn't go home?

Cos I don't get what you're driving at sir.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mayor555:

Are you saying the people killed deserve to die? Simply because they stayed put and didn't go home?

Cos I don't get what you're driving at sir.

Not at all sir!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

Ironically you are the biggest fool here. See broda wey ponu.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xbee007:

Ironically you are the biggest fool here. See broda wey ponu.

I know say your mouth dey scratch you... You don scratch am, now shift.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is not my fault if some of you don't understand tact. Bandwagon mentality has led many to their doom.

Cry all you want, I don't care! Your inability to understand the battle you chose remains your undoing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mayor555(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

Not at all sir!

In that wise sir, I want you to know, that with the situation on our hands in the country presently, some statements are total evil no matter how logical it might sound.

There's serious tension in the air, we should refrain from making certain statements.

This matter on ground bah, requires astute emotional intelligence and not some logic. Else you'll be branded enemy of the people.

I earnestly hope you understand my submission.

Thanks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.