Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3065048 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
Intelligent discourse ain't your forte. Please do not ever quote me.
JOSCOFELIX:
oga you are liaring.if not for the men of 72,401,4,53 109 special force and 3 armoured division.plateau , beune, taraba will be a death center.do not come and liar on this thread

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:04pm On May 15, 2021
Illumined939:
Intelligent discourse ain't your forte. Please do not ever quote me.
do not liar on this thread again. you just like fueling tribe clash becareful
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
grin

Odunayaw:
The thing de usually pain me. Like I could give Nigeria one resetting "igbati". The self sabotage en...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga you are liaring.if not for the men of 72,401,4,53 109 special force and 3 armoured division.plateau , beune, taraba will be a death center.do not come and liar on this thread

The liaring goon...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
Lying, not liaring.
I beg make we correct this once and for all, no disrespect.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Lying, not liaring.
ikr

First time I see am I think say na error but as e continue am now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Lying, not liaring.
I think the misspellings are deliberate just like someone pointed out yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:32pm On May 15, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Lying, not liaring.
thank you sir for the correction. but i use some words for fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2021
The francophones on this forum should perhaps spend some time learning English before they go online pretending to be nigerians.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
A well trained Army under ambush

People think because we are not soldiers, we don't know what we are saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTkLxE1ydCM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 7:26pm On May 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
youghs:

Do you guys live next to bandits hideouts or close to the the airport/naf base?
Lol. Almost everywhere in Nigeria is a potential bandit hideout.
But seriously, i am in deep field right now. I am in rural area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:52pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

oga go and sleep. I have check your past comment both on this thread and narialand and i came to understand you say thing without verfication. go and check the same youtube about ambush on usa army both special force and you will see they only post what benefit them. i remember when usa green beret was ambush in niger republc, i remember when us special force excorting ammo was ambush in iraq killing all and many more online. and remember all with mrap and good equipment. nigeria military have many times successfully fight ambush and gaining victory. things is different from what you think

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga go and sleep. I have check your past comment both on this thread and narialand and i came to understand you say thing without verfication. go and check the same youtube about ambush on usa army both special force and you will see they only post what benefit them. i remember when usa green beret was ambush in niger republc, i remember when us special force excorting ammo was ambush in iraq killing all and many more online. and remember all with mrap and good equipment. nigeria military have many times successfully fight ambush and gaining victory. things is different from what you think

Green beret were just 4 against Avery determined and pre-planned ambush.

Stop deceiving yourself...I have nothing against the NA but their training needs complete revamp

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 7:56pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

You went as fat as checking my past comments. Na wa oo grin grin

So I am living in your head tent free grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:03pm On May 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. Almost everywhere in Nigeria is a potential bandit hideout.
But seriously, i am in deep field right now. I am in rural area.
oga you are saying two different things. i am suspecting something. but let me not talk
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga you are saying two different things. i am suspecting something. but let me not talk
Like what? Am on vacation in rural area. Isn't it normal?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:16pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

Stop deceiving yourself...I have nothing against the NA but their training needs complete revamp
yes 4sf in an armour suv .with a hilux of full with niger solider. they have the best training , doctrine,equipment , intel .they were killed by some terriost . a us drone was moving over them some min before the ambush and after the change of mission.but did not detect the terroist.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 8:23pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
yes 4sf in an armour suv .with a hilux of full with niger solider. they have the best training , doctrine,equipment , intel .they were killed by some terriost . a us drone was moving over them some min before the ambush and after the change of mission.but did not detect the terroist.

I never said the Americans were perfect but we stand to learn a lot from their attitude and discipline in combat.

Our guys act like disorganized cockroaches in an ambush

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:26pm On May 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Like what? Am on vacation in rural area. Isn't it normal?
but dont take me in mind oo. some hour ago you said you are in kano state. and now you are in deep field. from your past comment i came to understand some of your write up.you say thing as if you are not a member of the nigeria army.you can give some explan... if you wish
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
but dont take me in mind oo. some hour ago you said you are in kano state. and now you are in deep field. from your past comment i came to understand some of your write up.you say thing as if you are not a member of the nigeria army.you can give some explan... if you wish
Deep field can be anywhere. I'm in kano state. In rural area.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:39pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

I never said the Americans were perfect but we stand to learn a lot from their attitude and discipline in combat.

our guy move with light skin vehicle. without best armor,helmet,gun and intel.from the video the usa army locate were the terroist was shooting from making it easy for them to reply the attack. when moving into an ambush with light vehicle and having zero knowlege of were the terroist shooting from it what make our solider to look disorganised. to be truthful l like having a conversation with you.100%

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Deep field can be anywhere. I'm in kano state. In rural area.
if you say deep field you are refering to combat area or war front but kano have no war or bandit case for now. but let us leave it like that

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:49pm On May 15, 2021
truthshots3:
The francophones on this forum should perhaps spend some time learning English before they go online pretending to be nigerians.
you have not see anything yet. i will write in china,japan, arab .

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

The nigerian army is a broken organisation, no iota of intelligence can fly into it. What you zre saying is obvious, but to them it is not.

Some of us were mocking malian soldiers only to find out ours were just as bad.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 15, 2021
If a private military with 20000 well trained, well armed and well led personnel were to march into nigeria, there would be no nigeria after that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 9:08pm On May 15, 2021
Got it chief, carry on

JOSCOFELIX:
thank you sir for the correction. but i use some words for fun
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

Basic Truth.... We are just using numbers to fight this war. Competing same casualty figures with ISWAP/JAS.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:16pm On May 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Basic Truth.... We are just using numbers to fight this war. Competing same casualty figures with ISWAP/JAS.

That's what is called War of attrition. The Americans made the same mistake in the early years of the Vietnam War before Gen Westmoreland was retired but it was already too late
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:17pm On May 15, 2021
uncle sam you forget us oo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 9:18pm On May 15, 2021
Blueelf:

Lol, you call this ambush.....if boko haram ambush these guys, in their standard op.... they wouldn't even have that ledge to hide, because the .50cal would destroy that small cover gradually and RPG rounds would be flying. I wish this was the kind of ambush our men usually face.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Hulu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.